Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

And because I am anal about being fair, here are some tips that might help with queuing (which I already posted in the Conduct thread) ...

When I am not first in line:

(1)- I politely make my point to the people in front of me that I don't expect others to be lining up with them or ask them if there are others with them who have left for the toilets or food. Then it is crystal clear that there is to be not letting in.

(2)- I make sure to chat with the people behind me in line also, because I need them to remember and be familiar with my face and that I am the person in front of them, should I need to use the toilet or get food (this has helped me tremendously before).

(3)- I don't think the number system is working anymore - not in London anyway. Everyone's going to bring their own black marker...change the colour at least (purple sounds good) :naughty:

(4)- I will now consider taking a photo of myself (this has helped Sivan and Summer tremendously before) and of the people who are in line around me so there is evidence.

(5) - will continue to chat with security and be friendly so that if there is a concern later, they will remember that I am actually a nice, sane person who now has some issues that may require their assistance (and hopefully they'll care - this has helped me tremendously before).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so sad i'm back home!

ppl, have a great night, rose if you reading this, i miss you all tremendously....

give hugs away for me rose, to anyone, i met someone for the first time and it was great!

when are you going to queue rose? everything's alright with yr new room mate? could you comunicate through mika's lyrics? hahahaha

pls rose hug daniela for me, today it's her birthday!

a special hug to aurelien, he's the loveliest queue manager ever seen! i love you!

It's 9AM now but I got that text around 8AM GMT yes... Scary, isn't it?:boxed:

Guess people wanted to be extra-EXTRA sure after the whole queuing hoopla...

Hey, can someone send a text to a relevant party (maybe Rose? or Christine?) to say "hi" to Andy from me?

--Jack

"First drinkies had. Heading to train station with chockies and music!"

First drinkies had... OMG, FD!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Edit: also got a text from Em' an hour ago: they were already 25 people queuing.

Just texted kata, 45 people in the queue at 9.00am

Whoa! in San Francisco, there weren't even 45 people in the queue an hour before the doors opened. :shocked:

Babs, are you going after work?

Yes working till 5 in North Herts, probably get there about 7, but the other night Jemma and I just went to Nando's for dinner then went in about 8.50, stood at the back and bitched. :naughty:

Probably do the same tonight. What the hell if you're going to have a crap view, might as well be a spectacularly crap one, I say!

LOL, I can't believe there's 45 people there already. As Mika would say That's Demented.

Just hope they all get in ok today. Keeps fingers crossed for everyone.

I have to work till 9.30 tonight. Mika will already be on when I get home. :(

So wish I could go sick and go to London and buy a ticket off of a tout. LOL.

Well if anyone is texting queuers, please send them hugs from me from Tokyo, and I am crossing my fingers that the TRUE early birds get the worms today.

And have a riproaring final gig!!

Love to the BIG M too.

I will look forward to the day you can all next say that to me.:wub2:

Gosh - scrap my chair idea. Looks like the next gig will mean bringing a tent and a sleeping bag. That should be fun - a pyjama party queue! That should be the theme now for fancy dress. At least it makes it harder for people to bud in, unless they welcome themselves in your tent... :blink:

LOL, I can't believe there's 45 people there already. As Mika would say That's Demented.

45???

omg, my first gig and I won't be in the front :sneaky2: Those fans should considered other people who can't be so early. Crazy people. :bleh:

Just hope they all get in ok today. Keeps fingers crossed for everyone.

I have to work till 9.30 tonight. Mika will already be on when I get home. :(

So wish I could go sick and go to London and buy a ticket off of a tout. LOL.

I've got a spare seated ticket. :wink2:

Yeah, we'll have a party - the bar's at the back. :naughty:

too right!!! and if Mika is reading this.... get to the back.... thats where the party is!!!!!:roftl:

OK.. heading off now.... looking forward to catching up with everyone....

muchos love MFC:wub2: