Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, I'm not going to be able to get there till about 5:30....:thumbdown: ..oh well, there is always next time :naughty:. Plus I have just found out that a friend of mine has tickets for tonight, but is not able to go....how annoying!

oh ok i will probs do make-up in Q lol:mf_lustslow:

only one day to goo yipee:roftl:

thanks 4 replying

Gracie xx

As soon as we arive in London and find Brixton...Hmmm, i would say around 8 ish or maybe earlier, You?

8ish in the morning:shocked:

wow I wich I was you:bleh: I'm with my mom and little brother, so we will be there around half past 4 in the afternoon.. hope we get good places..

I have some lollies, a heart for Em' and a couple of spares.

I'm hoping to join the queue at 2 ish.

The weather forecast is for dry.

I have added some Yelle to my mp3 player: do we KNOW it will be Yelle? I'm so pleased - not so keen on Palladium.

I need to get the tickets at brixton because they don't send them overseas.

Does anybody know at what time I can get the tickets?? Where is the queque?? Do we first stand in the queque and after the queque I have to purchase the tickets or do I need the tickets in the queque??

:-S It sucks I have to do this alone now (my friends aren't coming with me anymore and it's too expensive to change the name of their flight tickets)

You should be able to get your tickets then join the queue, but maybe someone who was there last night will be able to help you. I'll be in the queue on my own as my friend will be there hours before me.

And I think we must all be on best behaviour, right?

I need to get the tickets at brixton because they don't send them overseas.

Does anybody know at what time I can get the tickets?? Where is the queque?? Do we first stand in the queque and after the queque I have to purchase the tickets or do I need the tickets in the queque??

:-S It sucks I have to do this alone now (my friends aren't coming with me anymore and it's too expensive to change the name of their flight tickets)

Hey! I have the same problem because I bought my tickets online and they dont send them overseas....so if you bought it from seetickets.com (like me), print out the email that says your reference number, bring the credit card you purchased it with, and get it from the box office at the venue i think at the earliest 2 hrs before doors open. Im doing just that! :thumb_yello:

I'm traveling from switzerland and meeting my friend there, so hopefully it works

Oh, I hate when that happens. I've had friends cancel at the last minute, and I was just like, "Oh great. Now what?"

I so wish I could go instead. Want to send a plane ticket to Michigan? :bleh:

Hope you'll all be enjoying this last gig of the tour!!! :punk:

I wish I was there with you, but I will - in spirit! :wink2:

Waiting anxiously for reports, pix, vids etc...

Btw *looks at the time*, hope you're already queuing?! *lol* :roftl: :roftl: