Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... I'm not going to do a drawing really, but some other 'artwork'. But I'm still waiting for my order to come in! Grmbl...

:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

your name and your avatar are so cute

i love timid piglet ....:wub2: ... and i have a electric blue hoody with tigger on it, i bought it from children's department, i love it, it says "think less, bounce more"

but it's for kids aged 11-12, i always show my tummy when im wearing it :blush-anim-cl:

ok thanks!!!!fewf :sweatdrop: i will write the letter first then do the drawing so just in case i dont finish in time i have something to still give in!:wink2:

Sounds like a good idea lol :wink2:

Hmmm.... I'm not going to do a drawing really' date=' but some other 'artwork'. But I'm still waiting for my order to come in! Grmbl...[/quote']

Aw. hope it arrives soon! sounds very exciting on what u gonna do

OH wow!!

I have just discovered this whole project!

Omg I adore Yasmine, she is so charming and an amazing artist!

I really want to join!!

Only problem is, I draw portraits...and I dont have any pics of Yasmine, that would be good and pretty big enoght to draw...

So please guys!If any of you have ever seen a big pic of her, or has one, please send me!

Or just any pics you could send me of her would be amazing!Maybe I could do little portraits, as a collage!

Please guys, if you have any pics, send me a link,, I would love to give her something, I really want to take part, but I have only about 2 pics of her, which are rather small and pretty far...

So guys, PLEASE if you have any, help me, and send them here or as a PM!!

<3

xx,Zsina

I will also try on the requesting thread.:)

OH wow!!

I have just discovered this whole project!

Omg I adore Yasmine, she is so charming and an amazing artist!

I really want to join!!

Only problem is, I draw portraits...and I dont have any pics of Yasmine, that would be good and pretty big enoght to draw...

So please guys!If any of you have ever seen a big pic of her, or has one, please send me!

Or just any pics you could send me of her would be amazing!Maybe I could do little portraits, as a collage!

Please guys, if you have any pics, send me a link,, I would love to give her something, I really want to take part, but I have only about 2 pics of her, which are rather small and pretty far...

So guys, PLEASE if you have any, help me, and send them here or as a PM!!

<3

xx,Zsina

I will also try on the requesting thread.:)

ok errm.. how big do u want the pic exactly? and will put your name down :wink2:

ok errm.. how big do u want the pic exactly? and will put your name down :wink2:

Well, the bigger, the better!

I draw in A4 size, if you want you can check out my devart, the link is in my sig.

But if there wont be any good quality rather big pics of her, I will try to draw a collage of different pictures, but yet I have only 2 pics. And only 1 of them is okay to draw...

So really...any...any kind of..and any sizes...:)

And thanks for putting my name there!!

Well, the bigger, the better!

I draw in A4 size, if you want you can check out my devart, the link is in my sig.

But if there wont be any good quality rather big pics of her, I will try to draw a collage of different pictures, but yet I have only 2 pics. And only 1 of them is okay to draw...

So really...any...any kind of..and any sizes...:)

And thanks for putting my name there!!

ok, i'll see what i can find.. what pics of her do u have so far? then i could send u some of what i have.. or had, i think i'll have to look for them again.

and will check out your stuff :wink2:

AND you're welcome :) lol

Don't know if you got our pm but we have a drawing and letter for yasmine. Do we send it by mail or email? We'd like to send it by post if possible.

Thanks!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

did u send it to the DaniCaz account? I shall check it out now :wink2:

if u want to send it by post i'll PM u my address! :wink2:

did u send it to the DaniCaz account? I shall check it out now :wink2:

if u want to send it by post i'll PM u my address! :wink2:

Can you pm me your address too?

I've been going mad with the glitters tonight

but they've kind of blurred into each other =/ i need to sort it out tomorrow xD

Can you pm me your address too?

I've been going mad with the glitters tonight

but they've kind of blurred into each other =/ i need to sort it out tomorrow xD

aw bless :naughty: yeah sure i'll PM it to you straight away :wink2: