Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx i already send you an email

thanks, i got it :wink2:

GAAAAAAA!

My digital camera won't work, it's so old and I don't have a scanner! :(:(:(

oh no! hmm.. well the only option left is sending it by post? or not unless u could borrow someone else's scanner?

Yes, I've finished!!!! And I'm really impressed of my own work (ahum)... I'll send it by mail as soon as I can (probably friday). I'll have it on priority mail and then it will take about 3 days to get there...

wow that was pretty quick then! can't wait to see it :biggrin2:

thanks, i got it :wink2:

oh no! hmm.. well the only option left is sending it by post? or not unless u could borrow someone else's scanner?

wow that was pretty quick then! can't wait to see it :biggrin2:

I don't really know anyone in this town...

I live in New Zealand and I don't know if the post is quite fast enough to make the deadline :(

The memory stick is screwed up or it needs new something or something! I'll keep trying but just so you know that I've not been slack or anything.

I don't really know anyone in this town...

I live in New Zealand and I don't know if the post is quite fast enough to make the deadline :(

The memory stick is screwed up or it needs new something or something! I'll keep trying but just so you know that I've not been slack or anything.

oh it's ok! i hope u manage some how, cos of all the hard work and stuff :blink: but if u can't find any way of sending it, it's no problem

Urm... I'm so so so sorry but if I manage to do it, I won't be able to send it for the deadline. If I manage to finish it and send it,it won't be long after the deadline,but it won't be just right away.:blink:

ok! well as long as it gets in before the 25th feb, then that would be good lol

when is this going to be handed..? :bleh: feb. gigs in london?

I just can picture the scene: mr M approaches smiling blissfully, thinking about yet another gift delivered to him, and you go, can ya pls call your sister? we need to give her smt.. he'll be like :shocked::boxed::tears:

:roftl:

when is this going to be handed..? :bleh: feb. gigs in london?

I just can picture the scene: mr M approaches smiling blissfully, thinking about yet another gift delivered to him, and you go, can ya pls call your sister? we need to give her smt.. he'll be like :shocked::tears:

:

lmao :roftl: aw the poor thing hehe.. and yeah i'm going to attempt to give it to her on the 25th feb, if not i can still try on the 26th and 28th.

if i am doing a drawing should i mail it? and i might not be able to get it to u by the 8th :

you can mail it if you wnt' date=' just PM me and I'll send you my address. And as long as u can get it in way before the 25th Feb then that's fine :wink2:

hi!!!

i`m laura!

i know is a bit late but i`m paiting the dvd cover in my wardrobe

i`m still doing it, maybe in a couple of days i`m dome with it!

can a take a pic of my wardrobe and sent it for Yasmine please? or have to be only pics?

DSC05603.jpg

Oh wow great! Sure thing! Just send it to the email address on the first post when you're done :wink2:

I'll add your name to the list straight away!