MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

lol, from the other pictures it doesn't look like it, but that would be funny:naughty: :thumb_yello: If so...MAKE A WISH!!! lol

I love how Mika will wear anything. Like...hmmm...what am I going to do with this random whatsit? I think I'll tie it to my shoe and wear it to the Grammys.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know his shoe...I wonder if one of the bracelets fell off and he tied it onto his laces. Are there any closer shots?

well actually no picture, but there was a close up... he has like little shapes hanging from his laces (not sure, but i think triangles) that's what you see on his shoes. definitely not a bracelet

If anyone's interested, Fashion Police will be on at 8 PM EST on E! tomorrow. I think Mika will get a mention. Sometimes they can be snotty, but sometimes they give glory, and we may see a little extra Mika footage. You never know.

i'm watching just in case :thumb_yello:

If anyone's interested, Fashion Police will be on at 8 PM EST on E! tomorrow. I think Mika will get a mention. Sometimes they can be snotty, but sometimes they give glory, and we may see a little extra Mika footage. You never know.

Well the last one I watched, Jay and Debbie were being nice and the other guy was being really tough...they tore apart Ashley Tisdale and Viggo Mortenson. Then they named Zac Efron the best male dresser (minus the eyeliner). :naughty:

Well the last one I watched, Jay and Debbie were being nice and the other guy was being really tough...they tore apart Ashley Tisdale and Viggo Mortenson. Then they named Zac Efron the best male dresser (minus the eyeliner). :naughty:

Yes! That guy. If he is on there, I bet they'll mention LG's bracelets!!!

yes, thank you! loved it! but what was the other one? people said he was interviewed twice?

*loved the whole 'reality bites' thing when he stepped up:naughty: lol*

i think once by E! (the long hair man) & the one that carolollipop posted