MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Canadian TV they showed him briefly on the red carpet, but now the ceremony has started and I don't think he'll be shown again. The winner in his category has already been posted on the Grammy website so I don't think it's going to be televised.

Kind of seems a bit pointless him being there then.

It doesn't look like JT is there, 'cause E! would have been all over him if he was, so maybe he knew it wasn't going to be televised. I don't know if JT was up for anything else or performing, but he didn't do the carpet and he's not shy about getting his face on tv.

I know Mika needs to get his face on there for people to get to know him, but as he's not keen on these ceremonies and not winning, he can't of been that bothered about being there.

Mika is American. He just can't compete with Justin Timberlake at this point in his career. 99% of Americans have never heard of him. His time will come. He's only 24.

Oh yeah. He's got a lot of people to schmooze with. That's how you win Grammys in the future.

About AMERICA. I know he is but I meant it in the music wise part.

They zoomed in on your bracelets!!! :woot_jump:

this is absolutely insane.

But Hey! I found a trend before it happened on the infamous 'red carpet' lol.

so they aren't showing any grammy stuff here anymore, where are you seeing this Across the Universe stuff??????!!!!!

I know Mika needs to get his face on there for people to get to know him, but as he's not keen on these ceremonies and not winning, he can't of been that bothered about being there.

It doesn't matter if he's keen or not, he really doesn't have much choice and it would be stupid for him not to be there schmoozing the voters. It seems to me his entire North American tour was scheduled around it, so the talk of him not going to the Grammys was nonsense.

this is absolutely insane.

But Hey! I found a trend before it happened on the infamous 'red carpet' lol.

so they aren't showing any grammy stuff here anymore, where are you seeing this Across the Universe stuff??????!!!!!

it was on the grammy award show.. like 5 minutes ago.. performance by L.O.V.E (cirque du soleil) and the song let it be.. by the little boy from the movie

Did anyone see the E! Interview, if you did was the Mika part by the beginning middle or end...

(i have to plan my night around it.)

:naughty:

the interview was in the middle of the show.. (in my time: started :6pm...mika interview:7pm....ended:8pm)

Aww, I'm very sad that he didn't win but in my mind he wins every award ever! I think I'm just gonna hold my own awards and present him with every single one. Wow, that sounds so cheesey. Lolz.

He looked freakin' amazing. He always looks so cute and very hugable. :mf_lustslow:

Sadly I didn't get to see the E! coverage. Booooo. I'm gonna have to scan the internet furiously.

I'm hoping that they will show a glimpse of him.

*wonders what it must be like to be wearing Kanye's light up sunglasses.* :roftl:

I actually never really watch award shows because I've never had an interest in them because I was never really a true fan of anyone.... I must say these performances are amazing. I'm kind of jealous that Mika is there seeing them. :naughty: