MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from an interview he did for a newspaper when he was in Montreal 2 weeks ago! And 2 days later it was in the section "Quote of the week" :naughty:

Haha, that's funny. :naughty:

I think it's kind of odd how they're squishing all the more classical stuff toward the end of the show... Anyone else pick up on that, or am I just being weird. It was all like, super contemporary in the first hour and a half.

Wish Mika had won. I knew it was a long shot....I thought Rhianna would win. I dislike JT so much...yet another reason to dislike him.

Mika looks GREAT, as usual. So put together yet random...fantastic sense of style. Wonder what they'll say about him on Fashion Police? And those BRACELETS go down in Mika HISTORY. LG>>>good job!!!!

I'm so glad Mika got to see that circque di soliel performance. I saw the LOVE show in Las Vegas in January and it is the most awesome show. I wanted to tell him to go see it if he got the chance when I saw him in Philly. If you are reading this Mika....GO SEE IT.

Love, love, love Mika so much. HE was the best new artist of 2007. I'm sure Amy Winehouse is talented, but I'm sorry, if you can't control yourself at this stage of the game, where are you going to go but down? It's kind of a slap in the face to people like Mika who work hard, are out there with the fans, giving it all they've got. (just my two cents)

xoxoxox MIKA xoxoxo

how exciting :das:

Wish Mika had won. I knew it was a long shot....I thought Rhianna would win. I dislike JT so much...yet another reason to dislike him.

Mika looks GREAT, as usual. So put together yet random...fantastic sense of style. Wonder what they'll say about him on Fashion Police? And those BRACELETS go down in Mika HISTORY. LG>>>good job!!!!

I'm so glad Mika got to see that circque di soliel performance. I saw the LOVE show in Las Vegas in January and it is the most awesome show. I wanted to tell him to go see it if he got the chance when I saw him in Philly. If you are reading this Mika....GO SEE IT.

Love, love, love Mika so much. HE was the best new artist of 2007. I'm sure Amy Winehouse is talented, but I'm sorry, if you can't control yourself at this stage of the game, where are you going to go but down? It's kind of a slap in the face to people like Mika who work hard, are out there with the fans, giving it all they've got. (just my two cents)

xoxoxox MIKA xoxoxo

Oh, but look! there's even more repeats!!! :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

TV GUIDE RED CARPET

Monday

12 AM, 1 PM, 5 PM

TV GUIDE FASHION WRAP UP (?)

Monday

7 PM, 8 PM, 10 PM

Tuesday

1 AM

E! RED CARPET

Monday

8 AM

E! FASHION POLICE (?)

Monday

8 PM, 10 PM

Should I make a new thread with these?

i would make a new thread :wink2: some people didn't even know mika was going to be at the grammy's and might miss this thread!