MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is absolutely insane.

But Hey! I found a trend before it happened on the infamous 'red carpet' lol.

so they aren't showing any grammy stuff here anymore, where are you seeing this Across the Universe stuff??????!!!!!

Is Mika started a thing here, maybe your bracelets are going to be famous ! If you want to sell some I would be more than happy to buy some of these for me and and 2 girls!:thumb_yello:

omg i watched the whole award ceremony and dont even remember seeing the best dance recording nominee thing did it even happen:shocked: damn where the hell was i during it!!! but i did see the interview it was a m a z i n g!!! i dont even remeber wat he said cuz i was to busy screaming and kissing the tv lol!

omg i watched the whole award ceremony and dont even remember seeing the best dance recording nominee thing did it even happen:shocked: damn where the hell was i during it!!! but i did see the interview it was a m a z i n g!!! i dont even remeber wat he said cuz i was to busy screaming and kissing the tv lol!

They only gave some awards. The others were announced during the show (banner on the screen) and some of them were given during ads time...

Heading to bed NOW :roftl:

the reason why they didnt show his category is because a) justin didnt show up and b) it wasnt considered important enough to be in the show, they pick the categories that will cause the most uproar and they show them, theres no way of fitting 146 categories or whatever number they said on tv, they wouldn't have time and people would get annoyed anyways.

i'm very disappointed that mika lost, justin shouldn't of even been in that category, especially with the song that was nominated, it's not very dancey :thumbdown:

oh well, atleast he was nominated :-[ hey maybe next year?