Did you guys see MIKA with the Necklace i made for him?!

Sivan

oh sivan, i'm so happy for you, i know how much you wanted him to wear it! :huglove: brilliant! :thumb_yello:

also loved the video, haven't seen it yet. what does cherisse say, he doesn't have any...?? damn, why can't everyone speak as clearly as mika! :bleh:

i didnt understand either! lol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greaat:thumb_yello: And amazing idea too:biggrin2: You are very creative, I could never come up with that!

well its my brother idea...to make these... he has a website with different designs (i designed the website)... but im afraid i cant to advertising here! :blink:

i didnt understand either! lol

i thought she said struggles but i'm probably wrong :naughty:

EDIT: see i was wrong lol

well its my brother idea...to make these... he has a website with different designs (i designed the website)... but im afraid i cant to advertising here! :blink:

can you give the link if someone asks for it? haha i'm really curious to see it now it sounds great! :biggrin2:

i thought she said struggles but i'm probably wrong :naughty:

EDIT: see i was wrong lol

can you give the link if someone asks for it? haha i'm really curious to see it now it sounds great! :biggrin2:

its http://www.hightechjewelry.com

hope u like my design tho its NOT finished at all... and we need better pictures of the necklaces...

Seeee!!!!! Sivan I told you he would love it! Awww how exciting...I remember our conversation about it before you left for London:wub2: I'm happy that you are happy!

i remember! and still cant believe it :)

I can't make up my mind if he does it just to please us (which is really sweet) or if he actually likes the gifts we give to him (which is really sweet also lol).

The USb necklace was really attractive and useful and very Mikaish :biggrin2:

I hope the bear Bumblebee_vix and I gave him in Newcastle was the one he kept bringing onstage at a couple of other gigs after that (ones we were unable to go to), he DID ask us if he could keep him when we showed him the bear, and even if its in the bin now, if it amused him for a few days then I am happy with that. (it has teh Mika ringtone laugh etc inside it), here is the pic of our/mika's bear.

If anyone remembers it I would like to know if it WAS this one.

Mikagiggle-bearNewcastleclose-up.jpg

I can't make up my mind if he does it just to please us (which is really sweet) or if he actually likes the gifts we give to him (which is really sweet also lol).

The USb necklace was really attractive and useful and very Mikaish :biggrin2:

I hope the bear Bumblebee_vix and I gave him in Newcastle was the one he kept bringing onstage at a couple of other gigs after that (ones we were unable to go to), he DID ask us if he could keep him when we showed him the bear, and even if its in the bin now, if it amused him for a few days then I am happy with that. (it has teh Mika ringtone laugh etc inside it), here is the pic of our/mika's bear.

If anyone remembers it I would like to know if it WAS this one.

Mikagiggle-bearNewcastleclose-up.jpg

that is SO cute!!!

Sivan, when I first read that you gave that amazing necklace to him, I knew he'd wear it!

So happy for you!

aww thank you! i hoped so to! i have one like it and i love it! and use it a lot!

I bet this wont be the last of it you see on him.

:thumb_yello:

I'd wear it all the time in a heart beat. haha It's neat!

i would LOVE it if he would wear it alot :)

i dont think he will use it on stage tho... probably will be afraid it will fall apart and loose the USB from it...with all the jumping...