The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never trust australia post, they dropped of documents i needed urgently late, and our postman comes late in the afternoon, so if you want to do something with what you recieve in the mail you have to wait until the next day :sneaky2:

:no:

:sad:

:emot-sad:

:tears:

:crybaby:

Cost me $50 express and bloody Australia Post....

I am off to get kids, back later....if I can ever recover from my disappointment

:blink:

It might be here on monday morning so we might be able to get it before we go, otherwise, someone will forward whatever needs to be forwarded on somehow. It will get there in the end

Ever since Australia Post lost Raffa on the way from Soy's place to my place in the same city I haven't trusted them.

Apparently Raffa is at the post office now with the delayed/missing parcel.

And yes, the time she took a tour around Australia and then ended up in Egypt, Australia Post really had a great day that day.

Apparently Raffa is at the post office now with the delayed/missing parcel.

And yes, the time she took a tour around Australia and then ended up in Egypt, Australia Post really had a great day that day.

Does she know that her eye is currently stuck to Scut the Pole?

Hey all, happy to hear you got there O.K. and sound like you're having fun (so far). Hmmmm. On the plus side I have Skype. On the downside, I've only installed it, and picked a username and THAT'S IT! I've never used it. And I can't use it tonight, cos hubby is on the actual computer with the Skype and the microphone. I'm on the second computer we just recently set up for my son which is old and slow. And I shouldn't be on here... *listens for sound of hubby's footsteps*

I was listing to the top 30 earlier. Mika was number 13:thumbdown: Down from when I last listened a couple of weeks ago when he was in the top ten. Oh, and they announced that he was the winner of the tightest pants for 2007 award:thumb_yello: :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Scut I was going to say that I liked your new siggy, but you were never on when I was on, and now you are and you've changed it again! I liked the last pic of Mika.... Have you noticed how many photos there are of him with his mouth open like that? Looks good but ???? He must realise he takes a good photo like that.

Scut I was going to say that I liked your new siggy, but you were never on when I was on, and now you are and you've changed it again! I liked the last pic of Mika.... Have you noticed how many photos there are of him with his mouth open like that? Looks good but ???? He must realise he takes a good photo like that.

You mean alco Mika...

alcomikahk1.png

mika39um7.jpg

:fisch:

just lurking in the shadows watching you postwhore :naughty:

Aha! I knew you were there somewhere!

Yep. Definately!

But I have to work nearly everyday for the next two weeks.

Sometimes the money just isn't quite enough of an incentive is it?