The Fashion thread.

femifrosk

i've got this fav shirt of mine i've been wearing since the past 3yrs! and my mom will go,urghh..not that tee again,lol.it's very mika-like i think.here's a pic of it:

l_68e31669537a9cd09f635fe4711aaa71.jpg

ignore the xmas tree,lol.i dun celebrate it,it's at my friend's house.

here's a better view of it:

l_cd62873322c52cce4de827adb67d6b0a.jpg

i'm so in love with it,and now that i've discovered mika's style,i'm more obsessed to it :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched a runway show of John Galliano and I love it! It's feminine and sexy and crazy at the same time. It's great. The Spring 08 is the one I watched I think.

Also Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, Christian Siriano, and Jeffrey Sebelia, Alexander McQueen, and Betsey Johnson are awesome!!! A few of my favorites. And Christian Lacroix is amazing.. and Zandra Rhodes is good too. There's more, but I forget em haha. I absolutely love fashion.. And now I'm off to draw and watch The Devil Wears Prada.. I'm feeling inspired :naughty:

I looooooooooooove fashion!

I'm aspiring to be a designer one day. :)

Oooh! You should totally go for it!! Who are your favorite designers?

Fashion is great... it's a whole different art now. It's not just about the clothes, they're pieces of art and masterpieces. And the runways shows add too it.

http://www.threadless.com has a bunch of amazing shirts. Many of them are extremely mika-ish if you like that:thumb_yello:

Dammit, I was going to say that! I heard threadless. (nude no more.)

I have a good idea for a design that I might submit to that site...hell, why not? I can win $2500 if it gets printed!!

I like big, bold patterns and bright colours. I've never cared for brand names.

I'm a thrift-store junkie.

I also have quite a few fitted jackets, I really like them. They can give any outfit a touch of class, or if paired with converse and chunky accessories, an edgy look...

I'm thinking of going in to fashion...I've been having a ton of design ideas lately, but seeing as I don't know how to wield a sewing machine, I'd have to get someone else to make them for me...:roftl:

Does anyone here read i-D, Dazed and Confused or Nylon magazines?

I've had them on subscription since I was about 15, and still love their quirky features and style.

Anyone else read them?

x

No, never heard of any of those actually. Is that bad? :naughty:

Does anyone here read i-D, Dazed and Confused or Nylon magazines?

I've had them on subscription since I was about 15, and still love their quirky features and style.

Anyone else read them?

x

I used to get Nylon magazine but the store I got them at doesn't have them anymore. I really need to get a subscription.

I used to get Nylon magazine but the store I got them at doesn't have them anymore. I really need to get a subscription.

Yeah, it's hard to find them in the shops. I got my first copy in my early teens with a group of older friends in the Camden area (ugh..the couple of years I spent with those friends are the times I try to forget- messing ourselves up with alcohol and lifewasting drugs)- but when I was back in Chelsea,(where it's more Vogue-worshipping, Prada-wearing fashionistas) there were none of the lovely magazìnes around...so I got my dad to buy me a subscription to the magazine! Now a bit addicted to it!

Femifrosk- I hope that you didn't find the comments from yesterday a bit rude, and if you did, then i'm sorry. I've always been a bit bitchy, but it's all to do with my upbringing and the status of the people I live with. So if I offended you before, I apologize...:D

It's okay.:mf_rosetinted:

this are my new converse!

DSC06116.jpg

DSC06117.jpg

DSC06118.jpg

DSC06121.jpg

:wub2::mf_lustslow: i absolutly love those!!! what did you use to color them? just fabric markers!!. well i'm buying another pair of white converses now just so i can make some!!! they're absolutly wonderful!:thumb_yello: