mika live lounge

hotdlp

Jackiexx

See down the bottom right of the panel there is a little button that says MQ that means you can quote from different people in one post, makes you look less like a "post-whore" LOL!!:naughty:

Just press it each post you want to use, and then the final one press quote or reply. (trying to be helpful!!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackiexx

See down the bottom right of the panel there is a little button that says MQ that means you can quote from different people in one post, makes you look less like a "post-whore" LOL!!:naughty:

Just press it each post you want to use, and then the final one press quote or reply. (trying to be helpful!!)

don't LYAO !! im not !!!!!!

usually i use 'edit' but i think it looks stupid with something like edited by jackiexx at 11:15

Jackiexx

Oh, multiple quotes !! much easier than LMAO !

Video or performances and a bit of talking here (Don't forget to click more to watch all 3 clips)

'watch' the audio of the performances and the interview here

Or download the interview here.

Wow I finally found the thread about that and there are like 100 pages :shocked:

Is there a link where I can see it ? :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I haven't read back all the way to see if these have been posted

in this thread already,

but these are the youtube vids that Jo Whiley's show has put up:

(two snippets of Teardrop)

Mika doing the 7 song shuffle:

Jo Whiley's blog:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/jowhiley/2007/12/day_3the_tour_continues_at_my.shtml

dcdeb

wait...who dropped off gifts at his front door? who knows his address? :das:

hahaha i think some people must know...

I mean, when all the MFCers gethered together in the gig that never was, somebody took a pic of a front door, that had nothing in partcular, and I wondered "Why to take a pic to a simple door??" (maybe it was the door of his house !! -at the moment, he's moving soon hehe-)

LOL, ist it only me or was it a slightly sarcastic 'confirmation of how amazing his fans are to leave presents on his doorstep' ? :mf_rosetinted:

I mean to me it sounded a little bit like

Jo: '...aren't your fans just amazing?' (or smth in these lines...)

and then he: 'Oh yes, they are...:naughty:'

Lol, we'll see how amazing he'll find his fans by the time he'll have found the first presents not on his doorstep but under his bed... :mf_rosetinted:

WE DON'T CARE

:mf_rosetinted:

really, i'm not being hypocrit...i don't care and , mainly, i won't care! :biggrin2:

his privacy is my new religion

:mf_rosetinted:

i don't care either,i wouldn't show up at his door,it would be demented :roftl:

I'm just curious who dropped off those presents and why they investigated where he lives

i don't care either,i wouldn't show up at his door,it would be demented :roftl:

I'm just curious who dropped off those presents and why they investigated where he lives

Mental, indeed. I mean I would show up (with a personal invitation, that is :bleh: )

LOL, ist it only me or was it a slightly sarcastic 'confirmation of how amazing his fans are to leave presents on his doorstep' ? :mf_rosetinted:

I mean to me it sounded a little bit like

Jo: '...aren't your fans just amazing?' (or smth in these lines...)

and then he: 'Oh yes, they are...:naughty:'

Lol, we'll see how amazing he'll find his fans by the time he'll have found the first presents not on his doorstep but under his bed... :mf_rosetinted:

:D{I'm not so skinny} ..and if he got a futon?..Better in the couch, then!

I don't know about anyone else, but on the Radio one Mika page, I watched the full Love Today video and thought aaaaaaaa etc then I discovered that if you click MORE on the top right corner of that box, you get the full video footage of Take it Easy (well he never once said the word Relax did he) and a third track is the full video of Teardrop. Did you all know this? Is it only me who is THICK?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/071212_tour_mika.shtml

I wonder if someone can get the actual footage and put it up for us. I have no techie skills. Please?

I don't know about anyone else, but on the Radio one Mika page, I watched the full Love Today video and thought aaaaaaaa etc then I discovered that if you click MORE on the top right corner of that box, you get the full video footage of Take it Easy (well he never once said the word Relax did he) and a third track is the full video of Teardrop. Did you all know this? Is it only me who is THICK?

I wonder if someone can get the actual footage and put it up for us. I have no techie skills. Please?

god, thank you for the link, that's Martin !

he is so good at meow meow-ing too !

seriously, he should find his son a singing teacher!!

and the tabla was brilliant !!

"Hi, Daniel, I hope it's going well !" girlies, aunties, homo guys, your beautiful sexy god is going Bridget Jones !!!!

Well I wouldn't say you're thick :naughty: but I knew about the 'MORE' button. I used it for watching the videos during my lunch break. :naughty:

And I loved every single second... :wub2: