Mika Merchandise

mandilambi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thanks, Starrats! That'll help me to decide beforehand what I want. :)

Does anyone remember what is on the Mika poster?

I only remember the square one with the CD cover, and another one with some Mika art... but there must have been other posters too.

Cool. I already have one with the LiCM album cover, but would be interested in getting another one if they are different.

I know Droopsy had the poster she bought at the shop there signed by Mika, and it was different from mine. Maybe you can ask her what it looks like.

I want that poster!! Oh, and Meyer Twins, they will sell stuff at the gig we're going to, we just won't know what all they will sell until the first US gigs take place.

Neato! We're going to have to ask some people that are going to the u.s. gigs before us of what their going to be selling.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yes loads ... large posters at all them days , Italy had loads of stalls selling T shirts , flags etc etc :wink2:

For the show you attended, did you get yor things before or after the gig? I really don't want to lose my spot to buy something.

Neato! We're going to have to ask some people that are going to the u.s. gigs before us of what their going to be selling.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yup, definitely!

Thanks for everyone's imput. I am really excited to get some new things...especially the posters. :D

To me, being at the front will be more important than getting merch. So hopefully there are ways to get it before or after.

At the show I went to in June, we were able to go to a room right beside the venue to purchase stuff.

AMEN to that sista! I am not standing in line ALL DAY for my health!!!! :wink2:

I am SURE we will be able to get our goodies agter the show is over.... I mean HEY they want to make the money so......

we all have the same idea here! :roftl: