relax, take it easy

stine88

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was just some people at my work that said it was acover, and that the song was oooold:S

but i give up:D

i found another version, but that was a cover of his relax;P and i thought it wa the original *im so cleaver* xD

it was just some people at my work that said it was acover, and that the song was oooold:S

but i give up:D

Nope - it's credited to Mika in the liner notes of the CD.

And, this might just be my guess, but I bet he didn't even mean to make it sound like the "I Just Died In Your Arms" - I bet that happened accidentally, then they just credited the song to cover themselves. :thumb_yello:

Well Madonna blatently used the intro to 'Man after Midnight', By Abba, in her song 'Hung Up', and the intro was the best part of that song.

I trhink, sometimes, songs are bound to sound similar in a way. After all, there are only so many notes to use. But if Mika has credited the similar part, to Cutting Crew, he's done the right thing. God bless him!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Nope - it's credited to Mika in the liner notes of the CD.

And, this might just be my guess, but I bet he didn't even mean to make it sound like the "I Just Died In Your Arms" - I bet that happened accidentally, then they just credited the song to cover themselves. :thumb_yello:

You're absolutely right.

I don't hear the Cutting Crew song in there anyway. I don't think he needed to reference it, but whatever.