Mika's girlfriend=big girl dancer

nikoulini

i've seen some pics recently with Mika 'kissing' one of his big girls...

i just think that it's a friendly peck but i wonder....

how would you feel if Mika's girlfriend was his dancer,one of the big girls?!!!!

***waiting for answers***

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that was his GF that would R-O-C-K.

Of course I am gonna be jealous when Mica hooks up...but MORE than anything...

I want him to be HAPPY!!!!! :biggrin2:

He so deserves to be blissfully happy!!! I just HOPE that when he does have a girlfriend/boyfriend that they LOVE him for the amazing person that he is and NOT for any shady reasons! :wub2:

Just pointing out that the photos are 6 months old, from the UK summer festivals, and that the photo was just a lucky shot on a quick peck, nothing more. This has already been discussed to death first time around (with the same question, etc.)

Plus, if Mika was to date someone, I doubt it would ever be shown so carelessly

Just pointing out that the photos are 6 months old, from the UK summer festivals, and that the photo was just a lucky shot on a quick peck, nothing more. This has already been discussed to death first time around (with the same question, etc.)

Plus, if Mika was to date someone, I doubt it would ever be shown so carelessly

i think she didnt mean that she actually BELIEVES the big girl was his girlfriend, i think it was just a 'what if' question really

it would be nice if he dates a big girl but i would be jealous too!!

but the most important thing is he is happy it doesn`t matter if he dates a big girl, a model, a woman, a men...

you are right soangel... if he dates someone he won`t tell everyone: hey, this is my girl!! he would be more careful... i think he does`n like talking about his private life

i think she didnt mean that she actually BELIEVES the big girl was his girlfriend, i think it was just a 'what if' question really

But at the same time, it is a question that has been discussed and discussed (no offence), and not just in reference to Big girl. There were what if he was dating Big girl, what if he had a gf/bf etc threads.

It just gets a tad repitive IMO (I just wanted to point out what I did, and that).

*leaves you to it*

we are sorry for annoying & enerving you with that but this here is very important. it could be that our votes have not been counted in the large quantities in which they were given due to the fact that the number of people actually voting was quite low. this means that it is possible that those people who have voted like 50 times a day have just been counted once or twice (if at all; we have NO IDEA).

so if you lot could just click on the following link and vote for Grace Kelly... it would be GREATGREATGRAT. we are not asking you to vote 44 times a day or vote every 30secs or so - just vote now (and as often as you voluntarily want of course).

Thank you.

But at the same time, it is a question that has been discussed and discussed (no offence), and not just in reference to Big girl. There were what if he was dating Big girl, what if he had a gf/bf etc threads.

It just gets a tad repitive IMO (I just wanted to point out what I did, and that).

*leaves you to it*

i'm not saying i think this is the most interesting and new topic to discuss... i didnt start it or anything :boxed:

i've seen some pics recently with Mika 'kissing' one of his big girls...

i just think that it's a friendly peck but i wonder....

how would you feel if Mika's girlfriend was his dancer,one of the big girls?!!!!

***waiting for answers***

i dont care if it is a big girl or a skinny girl or a man who get to be so lucky and be with him, as long as he is happy, and they love each other:thumb_yello:

i'm not saying i think this is the most interesting and new topic to discuss... i didnt start it or anything :boxed:

well guys,i'm sorry but i had months to visit the forums('cause my internet connection was cut) and i didn't knew that THIS topic was discussed before...i don't think taht his gf is she,but i would like to have a geneal view of the other fans...

and once again sorry for discussing again and again the same things...

well guys,i'm sorry but i had months to visit the forums('cause my internet connection was cut) and i didn't knew that THIS topic was discussed before...i don't think taht his gf is she,but i would like to have a geneal view of the other fans...

i didnt mean what i said in a nasty way towards you, i mean we have a lot of threads about the same subject, keeps us busy on boring rainy days doesnt it? :wink2:

i didnt mean what i said in a nasty way towards you, i mean we have a lot of threads about the same subject, keeps us busy on boring rainy days doesnt it? :wink2:

well yes(haha).....but i think that you don't like me here:(

anyway,that's all i wanted to specify

well yes(haha).....but i think that you don't like me here:(

anyway,that's all i wanted to specify

I don't think that's what she meant...

Some things (like this topic) tend to come up a lot... so if they do, I guess people tend to point out that it's been discussed a lot...

You can check the forum to see if someone has asked a question beforehand. If you go to Search (in the brown bar below where it says Private Messages), click on the arrow next to it and click on advanced search. In the new window you can search words and check if a thread has been started before.

I hope that makes sense.

Aw, you didn't know this topic has been discussed before, so don't feel like you are at fault. I say keep discussing if you want to. :)