Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

Well my point exactly! Either you have to ban all threads that for some reason can be put into the "Mika's private life" or "possibly offensive" category - which means you might as well close the forum, or you can't use this argument at all. You can't ban one topic for being an invasion on his private life if you don't apply the rules everywhere, so don't ban anything. Close the thread IF it gets offensive or delete offensive posts like you would do with every other "possibly offensive" topic, instead of banning something that is by no means more offensive than speculating whether he waxes his nuts or not :shocked:

I agree. Totally agree.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Tia agree with Kata??? :shocked:

Mmmm then in that case I agree with you .. I think :naughty:

yes Tia DOES agree with Kata and why would that b shocking!!! *read back a few pages* tia gets sad cos everyone passes by her posts and doesnt read them!!! but they are important too, even thou she cant write as well as others do.......

rite im off (again)....

yes Tia DOES agree with Kata and why would that b shocking!!! *read back a few pages* tia gets sad cos everyone passes by her posts and doesnt read them!!! but they are important too, even thou she cant write as well as others do.......

rite im off (again)....

Actually your post was the first one I read today on this thread. Me liked.

rite im off (again)....

Hunnn you need the glasses , cause I dont know if your serious or not :mf_rosetinted:

Yeh thats the way the forum is going friends are agreeing all the time with each other .. its happening , enfa never agrues with kata , Christine never argues with Jack .. tis true we have groups not personnel opinions sometimes

Hunnn you need the glasses , cause I dont know if your serious or not :mf_rosetinted:

Yeh thats the way the forum is going friends are agreeing all the time with each other .. its happening , enfa never agrues with kata , Christine never argues with Jack .. tis true we have groups not personnel opinions sometimes

i dont use the glasses because i read wot kata said and i agreed with it like i agree with alot of ppl here and then sometimes i dont agree. it has NOTHING to do with if i like that person or not its to do with if i agree with wot they are saying.

rite now freddie i dont agree with you......

Actually your post was the first one I read today on this thread. Me liked.

thank you nicole, my spelling is awful and i have so much inside me sometimes i would love to write like kata, jack and christine but i cant put my feelings into words like they can, which is a shame but im learning:)

i dont use the glasses because i read wot kata said and i agreed with it like i agree with alot of ppl here and then sometimes i dont agree. it has NOTHING to do with if i like that person or not its to do with if i agree with wot they are saying.

rite now freddie i dont agree with you......

Ohh god its Christmas and I feel like Ive been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson :boxed:

Im not making any comments causeeee

1) Some of the posts I dont agree with

2) Some of the posters are so intellectual that I cant keep up

3) I dont know who to agree with

<reads Tias myspace post that she mischievous :naughty:

thank you nicole, my spelling is awful and i have so much inside me sometimes i would love to write like kata, jack and christine but i cant put my feelings into words like they can, which is a shame but im learning:)

Well same here, and I don't feel like I have much to add anyway. If I see that someone has already said what I'd like to say then I just leave it like that. I don't feel the need to write things over and over again.

But sometimes it's more interesting to read a few sentences than a post which is as long as a newspaper or something. :wink2:

Ohh god its Christmas and I feel like Ive been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson :boxed:

Im not making any comments causeeee

1) Some of the posts I dont agree with

2) Some of the posters are so intellectual that I cant keep up

3) I dont know who to agree with

<reads Tias myspace post that she mischievous :naughty:

you dont have to agree with anyone freddie, have your own beliefs and agree with them. i didnt like the fact that anyone would think i was saying yes i agree to someone just because i was there friend. im your friend 2 but i dont always agree with you:)

Well same here, and I don't feel like I have much to add anyway. If I see that someone has already said what I'd like to say then I just leave it like that. I don't feel the need to write things over and over again.

But sometimes it's more interesting to read a few sentences than a post which is as long as a newspaper or something. :wink2:

All comments are valid :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Doesnt matter if its the size of war and peace or a few lines its all about the MFC :biggrin2:

you dont have to agree with anyone freddie, have your own beliefs and agree with them. i didnt like the fact that anyone would think i was saying yes i agree to someone just because i was there friend. im your friend 2 but i dont always agree with you:)

I was playing :tears: :tears:

You dont have to agree with me sunshine , we will always be friends :thumb_yello:

Actually, there's has recently been things where I didn't agree with Kata. And what if some of us think alike? Great minds you know? Oftenh people who think the same things will agree. Im not very good at expressing myself, so it's a lot easier just to write "I agree". Unless you'll let me discuss and argue in my native language? :mf_rosetinted: *glasses*

And come on, would you argue with your.. aunt?

Actually, there's has recently been things where I didn't agree with Kata. And what if some of us think alike? Great minds you know? Oftenh people who think the same things will agree. Im not very good at expressing myself, so it's a lot easier just to write "I agree". Unless you'll let me discuss and argue in my native language? :mf_rosetinted: *glasses*

Guess what I'm going to say now.

I agree. :thumb_yello:

something something ... yes , no

<really is starting to loose it>