Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

I still need Scut's section. I'm all done with the rest.

Sarie, if you know any more info on Ophelia and the other dancer, it would be great if you vet the answers when they are posted.

--Jack

Jack

Is it possible to add another section .. I "think" you kinda covered it and thats the origins of some of his songs

Example I get asked loaadssssss what Relax is about and if its the london train bombings (which it is)

If you think its pants no probs:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack

Is it possible to add another section .. I "think" you kinda covered it and thats the origins of some of his songs

Example I get asked loaadssssss what Relax is about and if its the london train bombings (which it is)

If you think its pants no probs:thumb_yello:

Do you think we could address this with a sub-forum to discuss his music (there could be a separate thread for each song and video). This might be a little more interesting than reading FAQs and it's standard practice on a musician's forum to have a section devoted to the music.

Do you think we could address this with a sub-forum to discuss his music (there could be a separate thread for each song and video). This might be a little more interesting than reading FAQs and it's standard practice on a musician's forum to have a section devoted to the music.

Yeh top idea :thumb_yello:

Also as it develops the list of questions will grow! :thumb_yello:

Nice one

<soon to drink drinks with the elusive Christine ....>

Agreed--we can't really do that because then we'll have to continually add info on new songs and it would get huge.

--Jack

I suggested just that a while back in this thread and Deb said that Deano was already working on it.

I personally can't wait to have a place where I can air my thoughts on the song meanings without it getting lost in the general topic of the thread.

Oh, and I too am looking forward to meeting you soon.

We may even bump into each other the day after the gig if your in the area!! :wink2: