LICM Fan CD

Ioana

FINALLY my stuff from the recording studio came back today!

Grace Kelly :D

vix bilton - grace kelly.wma - 2.83MB

Wow, you sing it with such ease! I like it! ;]

I've nearly finished putting some of mine together... Unfortunately school's generally getting in the way of any recreation at the moment, though...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonzaboy, I just noticed you're from QLD, but you're not on the Mikamite list. Have you ever visited the Aussie thread and I've just missed you?

Not yet, I've kinda been on and off the forum, cos my internet keeps dropping out, and I must've missed it. But I've recently changed ISPs, and it should be sorted. I'll take a look when I get back, cos I'm going away for a gymkhana this weekend, and I should be getting ready to leave. =]

well you only live once...so I put here my version of Lollipop... so cover your ears xD

lollipop megpl.mp3 - 2.75MB

Very cute Meg. I had a little bit of trouble when listening to it though, the sound kind of crackled a bit at times. What did you record it on?

I did it! I did it! It's really bad but oh well I did the Only lonely one!:wink2:

only lonely one.mp3 - 1.72MB

Oh yeah, and can I also do loverboy? (is that even his song?)

Well done! You did it. Without my (complete lack of) help too! I only have one question. You kept singing the only lonely man. Why?

Oh and yes that is one of his, but it's one of the unmentionables that we're not supposed to even know about let alone talk about. Mika actually requested that they not be discussed cos he was pretty annoyed about them being leaked onto youtube (there was a thread but I can't remember which one) and most of us do try and avoid it in the other threads (or we write about them in lemon chiffon), but we kind of decided a bit further back in this thread that we all know about them for heavens sake. Why shouldn't we be able to do them? So really the question needs to be answered by Ioana, since it's her thread and she's doing the CD.

Well done! You did it. Without my (complete lack of) help too! I only have one question. You kept singing the only lonely man. Why?

Oh and yes that is one of his, but it's one of the unmentionables that we're not supposed to even know about let alone talk about. Mika actually requested that they not be discussed cos he was pretty annoyed about them being leaked onto youtube (there was a thread but I can't remember which one) and most of us do try and avoid it in the other threads (or we write about them in lemon chiffon), but we kind of decided a bit further back in this thread that we all know about them for heavens sake. Why shouldn't we be able to do them? So really the question needs to be answered by Ioana, since it's her thread and she's doing the CD.

ahhaha I installed a different progam:naughty: umm I jusr sang to the lyrics I had from my computer, my voice is a disaster! and I guess I won't use loverboy:naughty:

Very cute Meg. I had a little bit of trouble when listening to it though, the sound kind of crackled a bit at times. What did you record it on?

well thank you very much... I used audiacity and my laptop to record it... I know the sound isn't very good...it's because I use integrate mic. in my laptop. :thumbdown:

well thank you very much... I used audiacity and my laptop to record it... I know the sound isn't very good...it's because I use integrate mic. in my laptop. :thumbdown:

Ah, I see. Well even if you have a plug in mic, sometimes you still get sound issues so don't worry about it. I was just curious.

guys here's what i've recorded so far and will re-upload them as soon as i get home cus i'm at college at the moment

Relax take it easy (although i'm thinking about re-recoreding it)

Relax take it easy (Acoustic)

Relax take it easy (a demo version i recoreded)

Grace Kelly

Big Girl

Love Today

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Happy Ending

My Interpretaion

And i'm thinking about recording Lollipop

I'm also working on my own little project i have a program were i can re edit my recording of happy ending and re-create it into the (LA Edit) which i will also upload.

PLUS !!!!!

i have managed to get my hands on "My Interpretation" and "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" karaoke, which i will upload very soon (in other words a soon as i get home lol:thumb_yello:)

let me know if any one comes across "Stuck In The Middle" on karaoke

your Lollipop is quite entertaining Ioana. It is so awesome! gawd that sounded wrong, butcha know what i mean.

well now that u mentioned the wrong thing,yes,it does sound wrong :lol3:

But i know what u mean,and i thank you for it

which version did ya listen to btw? there's two

YAY!! I would LOVE to do Over My Shoulder :D

When would you want it by?

take ur time,I need it by june :naughty:

well now that u mentioned the wrong thing,yes,it does sound wrong :lol3:

But i know what u mean,and i thank you for it

which version did ya listen to btw? there's two

both. i liked to one with your voice in the backround also the most though.edit: better known as the "full" version.