• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, im still not on the first page..... did you lose my songs? Just wondering

thansk! ;D

i lost the links

as i said (oooone page back,just one) ,the songs are on the CD already

England, a lot of us use Audacity. You can download it for free off the net. You'll need some kind of microphone obviously, but they aren't that expensive to buy if you don't have one and you're desperate to participate. Then you just upload to one of the filesharing sites like zshare which Ioana posted a link to a few posts back. Is that kind of what you were asking?

Yes, Rani, you do.

And count me in too...as soon as I can figure out how to use Audacity, I'll record my version of Over My Shoulder.

I'm looking forward to hearing it! I'm not sure which song to do... My honey is an awesome guitarist, so maybe he can help me record a blues/funk version of one of mika's songs. Heehee...

I'm looking forward to hearing it! I'm not sure which song to do... My honey is an awesome guitarist, so maybe he can help me record a blues/funk version of one of mika's songs. Heehee...

Oooh, lucky. I bet yours will be awesome. No-one in my family is a musician....I'm going to do a jazzy upbeat version of OMS. I can hear it all in my head but I can't play it on piano and sing at the same time, so I'll have to record them seperately which Audacity isn't letting me do. :mad3:

hmmm... I didn't realize this was still going. I think I may have to participate.

Yay! I'm glad you'll be involved. I asked you AGES ago in one of the gig threads (must have been Vancouver) if you were planning to be involved and don't think I ever heard back from you. I wish I had someone talented around who could do the backing music for me, or that I was talented myself...:thumbdown:

Yay! I'm glad you'll be involved. I asked you AGES ago in one of the gig threads (must have been Vancouver) if you were planning to be involved and don't think I ever heard back from you. I wish I had someone talented around who could do the backing music for me, or that I was talented myself...:thumbdown:

oh, so sorry for not answering you chickadee! I think that at the time, I thought it was too late to join. Thank goodnesss it isn't. We have our home recording studio set up, and I've been anxious to start working on some projects. I'll have to squeeze some mika in there too.

wait can I still join? ....sorry has this been answered??

---but how do I record my song..like with what?

:wink2:

You can still join,and chickadee answered the other questions

:thumb_yello:

England, a lot of us use Audacity. You can download it for free off the net. You'll need some kind of microphone obviously, but they aren't that expensive to buy if you don't have one and you're desperate to participate. Then you just upload to one of the filesharing sites like zshare which Ioana posted a link to a few posts back. Is that kind of what you were asking?

Thank You!

hmmm... I didn't realize this was still going. I think I may have to participate.

Great! :thumb_yello:

Yes, Rani, you do.

And count me in too...as soon as I can figure out how to use Audacity, I'll record my version of Over My Shoulder.

well there's an easier one

http://www.brothersoft.com/all2mp3-recorder-download-49784.html

but you need the karaoke ,or you record it with the original song playing in the background

when did that ever happen?

People don't even read the first post :roftl:

ok, chill.......:shocked: what i thought u meant that the CD was already made and since you couldnt find mine, THEY WEERNT on the CD. When you said THE SONGS ARE ALREADY ON THE CD, i thought u meant that what you had was on the CD..... sorry for the confusion, but dont flip ;D:wink2:

thanks chickadee!:wink2:

I am not sure what I will do now.. hmm.. I will think :wink2:

can i do a grace kelly acoustic??

Can you get it done by July 1st? If so, then I'm sure Ioana wouldn't have a problem. People are still joining this. But July 1st is the latest revised cut off date:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
Can you get it done by July 1st? If so, then I'm sure Ioana wouldn't have a problem. People are still joining this. But July 1st is the latest revised cut off date:thumb_yello:

Ok so the closeing date is the 1st of July?I hope I will mannage beause my voice isn't as good because it's a bit sore at the moment!:(But I will try my very best to get everything done my the 1st of July!

Hey Ioana!:cheerful_h4h:

I have finished singing 3 songs!:

1.Ring Ring: http://www.zshare.net/audio/145130389ca6fa83/

2.Stuck In The Middle: http://www.zshare.net/audio/145132976476ba52/

3.My Interpretation: http://www.zshare.net/audio/1451374074097415/

I'm going to send you the other songs I'm singing this evening! If anything is wrong with them please tell me and I will try to fix them!