LICM Fan CD

Ioana

ok... I recorded today HE.... I'm not very happy about it but I think it should be ok...

he z mic.mp3 - 4.29MB

Nice Meg. Are you not happy with the singing or with the recording?

guys here's what i've recorded so far and will re-upload them as soon as i get home cus i'm at college at the moment

Relax take it easy (although i'm thinking about re-recoreding it)

Relax take it easy (Acoustic)

Relax take it easy (a demo version i recoreded)

Grace Kelly

Big Girl

Love Today

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Happy Ending

My Interpretaion

And i'm thinking about recording Lollipop

I'm also working on my own little project i have a program were i can re edit my recording of happy ending and re-create it into the (LA Edit) which i will also upload.

PLUS !!!!!

i have managed to get my hands on "My Interpretation" and "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" karaoke, which i will upload very soon (in other words a soon as i get home lol:thumb_yello:)

let me know if any one comes across "Stuck In The Middle" on karaoke

Have you recorded new versions of the ones you'd already posted? Looking forward to the new songs and I would love to hear the karaoke's you've found:biggrin2:

take ur time,I need it by june :naughty:

The date for this keeps getting pushed back lol! I personally am grateful, i just find it funny.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Meg. Are you not happy with the singing or with the recording?

I'm not happy about my voice, it's not clear (because of my allergies :thumbdown:) and it sounds for me like it was sung without emotions... :blink: but I'm not happy about my work in 99% cases so... :thumb_yello:

both. i liked to one with your voice in the backround also the most though.edit: better known as the "full" version.

I seee,very interesting :mf_rosetinted:

I love singing it btw,never thought I'd grow to love Lollipop that much

The date for this keeps getting pushed back lol! I personally am grateful, i just find it funny.

it's because that now i know for sure that i can go to Amsterdam,if not,I should have had to hand it over prior to that

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i was just thinking, you see on karaokeversion.com i think they only produce songs that get alot of of votes currently we have on karaoke

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

My Interpretation (which i gave ioana to upload on the karaoke page)

Love Today

Relax (Take It Easy)

Relax (Take It Easy Piano Acoustic)

Any Othe World

Billy Brown

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

Happy Ending

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of this) (which i gave ioana to upload on the karaoke page)

and i just thought if everyone signs up on karaokeversion we can all vote of "Stuck In The middle","Ring Ring and even "Over My Shoulder"

can you imagine if we stick together and vote these songs then we'll have EVERY on song the LICM album on karaoke wouldn't that be great:biggrin2:

just a thought, plus don't worry about buying the instrumentals cus i don't mind buying them

btw thanks for the compliments chickadee, much apreciated

heres the link to karaoke versioon .com http://www.karaoke-version.com/en/instrumentalprod/mika.html

ioana, kannst du bitte meine over my shoulder demo auf die erste seite setzen? :)

i have managed to get my hands on "My Interpretation" and "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" karaoke, which i will upload very soon (in other words a soon as i get home lol:thumb_yello:)

if you send them to me i can put them on the first page of the karaoke thread if you like.

and i just thought if everyone signs up on karaokeversion we can all vote of "Stuck In The middle","Ring Ring and even "Over My Shoulder"

good idea, i had already voted for all of them but sadly they still don't put those songs there.

YES! I WILL BE PART OF THIS!

Can you give some more information? Sammy is confused, ill try it out in the morning!

well basic concept,you chose songs,you grab a microphone or whatever recording device,and you do your own version of Mika's songs

Then you upload it to http://www.zshare.net and post the link here

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I haven't payed attention to this thread before because I know I can't contribute in any way, but now when I saw it on the first page I listened to this:

http://www.zshare.net/download/5958965d2b1f2a/

Beautiful....so beautiful!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

SITM has always been my favourite of Mika's songs and this is just:wub2:

...goes to listen to the rest of the songs....

I'd definitely like to do that!!!:woot_jump:

Of course i'll be he best,u guys can only:giveup::naughty: joke:lmao:

hm.anyway,i'll try to do that....see u later:blush-anim-cl:

glitterfy144648T602D32.gif

event.png

AND YES-I WANNA SING HAPPY ENDING,SHOULD IT BE WITH MUSIC??I DON'T HAVE MUSIC...

Oh, I haven't payed attention to this thread before because I know I can't contribute in any way, but now when I saw it on the first page I listened to this:

http://www.zshare.net/download/5958965d2b1f2a/

Beautiful....so beautiful!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

SITM has always been my favourite of Mika's songs and this is just:wub2:

...goes to listen to the rest of the songs....

Hey thanks :blush-anim-cl: That is one of the songs that I just love singing

hey iona, i was wondering if u were gping to add my songs. Remeber, i did grace kelly and billy brown?

thanks!

Yep,I just gotta find the links in my inbox...

I'd definitely like to do that!!!:

AND YES-I WANNA SING HAPPY ENDING,SHOULD IT BE WITH MUSIC??I DON'T HAVE MUSIC...

You can just sing along with Mika ,although there is the music too

Check the first post,and the link to the karaoke thread

I haven't posted here since february:shocked:

Clearly i'm a slacker. But i'm out of school in three days so i'll have time then.

Sorry for being so long, hope it's not too late.

and some of the questions before, haha, three months old if anybody remembers, i probably sound young because i am fairly young in the grand scheme of things:bleh:.