has any one seen what he wrote on his wall in august?

queenmikamop16

Everybody-

Sorry about no Humphrey news, I sent him a while ago and got him back today. What address am I supposed to send him to? Apparently I had the wrong one

uhhh, he's even logged on after wards... anyone PMed him anything afterwards?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has any one seen what he wrote on his wall in august?

queenmikamop16

Everybody-

Sorry about no Humphrey news, I sent him a while ago and got him back today. What address am I supposed to send him to? Apparently I had the wrong one

:blink: I don't trust this person at all.

Twitter updated :kachinga:

check out the smexy new background :fisch:

its only temporary, dont worry, I cant find my photoshop... :naughty: will be fixed soon...

yay!! :biggrin2:

Ugh, Queenmikamop got addresses that worked and for me this sounds like nothing else than a stupid excuse. :mad3:

And writing on his (her?) own wall.... oh man. Please.

Should we try and give this person another address? :boxed:

:blink: I don't trust this person at all.

yay!! :biggrin2:

Should we try and give this person another address? :boxed:

He (she, it, whatever) has gotten lilmot's address at least three times now. And it's the same address you used :dunno:. We can try again but then we'd need another US person (or lilmot again but I don't get the problem (if there IS one actually apart from ****ing laziness and unreliability and audaciousness) with her address).

If I had the money I'd be tempted to get on the plane and pick little Humphy AS WELL AS MYYYYYY FISHBAG (which I paid ****ing 35€ for!) from the window sill myself.

Hugh Hector Horace attended his first ever Mika gig last night. He may have got to go backstage with rosi, and he spent most of the show out the front after the came outOakie doke, rosina and I all shared him in line, and for the rest of the week he'll be exploring Syd with Oakie Doke and myself before making a brief trip to Melbourne.

I'll pm whoevers next when I get home to Melbourne, but we're taking lots of and lots of photos of him for you guys. If somone could update his twitter about him seeing his first eveer Mika concert that would be great. </p> Also we have a little bad news. Somehow in all the commotion last night Poor Hugh Hector Horace lost his scarf :tears:We searched for it afterwards, since we think it fell off in the gig, but the gig was so crazy that it could have ended anywhere. And we know a lot of work went into the scarf so we're very sorry. But other than that his fine, having a blast, and we get his box off rosi today (she just brought him to the gig, since we didnt want to worry about losing the box in the commotion(and sorry this is all in one blob. The computer here won't let us put paragraph breaks in)

Edited by soangel

So ummm... we have some photos we want to share. Nothing special, just a few to show he's safe, his snazzy new aussie outfit, and a few people we ran into at this thing on Tuesday night...

P1110803.jpg

IMGP00122.jpg

IMGP00072.jpg

P1110453.jpg

IMGP0041.jpg

IMGP00032.jpg

How much do you love us? Even with losing the scarf.

No mika photo since there was no photos of him allowed. But the others were all really into it as you can see, and they all thought it was a cute idea, though we had to explain that we mailed him, we didn't travel with him to one or two :naughty: (if only I could afford to travel to these places)

Also Ana or whoever controls it, can you please update his twitter for us, saying he went to the gig.

And we were wondering, if Oakie Doke could just take him to Perth for a day or two (she's beside me, and has fallen in love with him) after he spends 3 days in Melbourne with me. He'll travel on the plane with her, and then could get mailed from there, and would arrive at his next location around the same time as he would if I sent him on. And he'd get to meet ambrose :wink2:

So ummm... we have some photos we want to share. Nothing special, just a few to show he's safe, his snazzy new aussie outfit, and a few people we ran into at this thing on Tuesday night...

P1110803.jpg

IMGP00122.jpg

IMGP00072.jpg

P1110453.jpg

IMGP0041.jpg

IMGP00032.jpg

No mika photo since there was no photos of him allowed. But the others were all really into it as you can see, and they all thought it was a cute idea, though we had to explain that we mailed him, we didn't travel with him to one or two :naughty (if only I could afford to travel to these places)

Also Ana or whoever controls it, can you please update his twitter for us, saying he went to the gig.

And we were wondering, if Oakie Doke could just take him to Perth for a day or two (she's beside me, and has fallen in love with him) after he spends 3 days in Melbourne with me. He'll travel on the plane with her, and then could get mailed from there, and would arrive at his next location around the same time as he would if I sent him on. And he'd get to meet ambrose :wink2:

awwwwwwwww :wub2: love the photos!!!!!!

I control the FB profile, Inbar does Twitter :dunno:

I don't see any problem with Bianca taking Hugh to Perth! Do it! :naughty: I'm sure Hugh would love to meet Ambrose :wub2:

Then he would be sent off to England with Skully rox if I'm not wrong :blink:

P1110803.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P1110453.jpg

Who's he? He looks hot.

IMGP0041.jpg

And THIS was the moment in which I noticed that you had been photographing the band :lmfao:. I apologise for my ignorance concerning everything Mika-related right now :blink::naughty:

IMGP00032.jpg

:crybaby: I'm sure Humphy would have loved sitting on Martin's head.

:sneaky2: **** happens.

No mika photo since there was no photos of him allowed.

Wow. I should really go through all 400 posts in the review thread.

I don't see any problem with Bianca taking Hugh to Perth! Do it! :naughty: I'm sure Hugh would love to meet Ambrose :wub2:

Oi, Broseypoo!! :das:

1) Skully????

2) Ah, rox! :doh::lmfao:

he looks epic- you two are crazy awesome for doing that!

and the band of course... epic band... :aah:

gotta love'em!

Im a bad twitter manager arnt I? well, Ana is clearly doing a better job than me... hold on...

You are fantastic! :king:

How much do you love us? Even with losing the scarf.:

:naughty:

I still don't get this "No photos" or "Just one photo & one camera" situation. can someone help me understand it? :sneaky2:

1) Skully????

2) Ah, rox! :doh::lmfao:

:

:lmfao: maybe she knows something we don't! :naughty:

You are fantastic! :king:

She is :cheerful_h4h:

but, she has given me the Twitter crown as she says she's quite busy and therefore she can't update everytime something important happens hence i will be updating both FB and Twitter now though Inbar still can use HHH's Twitter account as well whenever she pleases.

Oh and can you Rosina, Soangel and OKD please send me some pics when you get back home so that i can upload them to FB? :wub2: Thank you!

And...Should we program a bubble-sponge bath for the guy? :blink:

I think it's time:

~Ana~ - Mexico

Lilmot - USA

Tomomi - Japan

RosinaKiwi - New Zealand

Soangel - Australia

Oakie Doke - Australia

SkullyRox - England

Mozarella - Sweden

c'rocktart! - Portugal

Inbar_assaf - Israel

Petra - Germany

Perhaps someone in Australia or England? :fisch:

Edited by ~Ana~

This post is from Soangel and Oakie Doke

he looks epic- you two are crazy awesome for doing that!

and the band of course... epic band...

gotta love'em!

Im a bad twitter manager arnt I? well, Ana is clearly doing a better job than me... hold on...

The band are awesome, and great fun to talk to as well

His twitter is updated now, so we're happy :biggrin2:

I control the FB profile, Inbar does Twitter :dunno:

I don't see any problem with Bianca taking Hugh to Perth! Do it! :naughty: I'm sure Hugh would love to meet Ambrose

I should pay attention more... then I would have known that :naughty:

Okay, so after a few days in Melbourne, in which Biance and I will be doing some things anyways, I'll give him over to her and he can visit perth and then its off to skully rox. One of us will pm them

Who's he? He looks hot.

Jimmy... he's awesome and funny and yes, hot :das:

And THIS was the moment in which I noticed that you had been photographing the band . I apologise for my ignorance concerning everything Mika-related right now

I'm sure Humphy would have loved sitting on Martin's head.

Its alright, I didn't know who Jimmy was either... but now I'm a Jimmy fangurl. I was behind on all band related things as well.

I loved that they all got into the photos, posing and all

The pictures from Australia are so cute! I'm sure the dear hippo is having a fab time down under. :biggrin2:

And I also love the pics with the band! Did they think MFC is insane for sending a hippo all over the planet? :roftl:

They laughed at it, but in a good way and seemed to think it was a good idea. But yeah, they were really great with him.

hugh came back stage with me too, he met joanie and yasmine as well as listening to mika walm up his voice and playing peek a boo with him through the mirror near the dressing room door!

we had amazing fun

im so gutted about the scarf though...if i find it ill definately send it on!