• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hugh came back stage with me too, he met joanie and yasmine as well as listening to mika walm up his voice and playing peek a boo with him through the mirror near the dressing room door!

we had amazing fun

im so gutted about the scarf though...if i find it ill definately send it on!

Piiiiiiiiiiiictuuuuuuressssssss! Awwww, that is so unbelievably AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugh found such a perfect date to go to Australia :wub2:!

Backstage with a Hugh is always noice :fisch::das:

Piiiiiiiiiiiictuuuuuuressssssss! Awwww, that is so unbelievably AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugh found such a perfect date to go to Australia :wub2:!

Backstage with a Hugh is always noice :fisch::das:

I dont have pics of him backstage...no cameras were allowed backstage! :'(

he had so much fun though!

HHH has been having a most AMAZING adventure.

On Wednesday he visited the Opera House and harbour bridge, and watched New Moon. On Thursday he went to Bondi beach and met the Bondi Vet, on Friday he went to Luna Park and on Saturday he went to Coogee beach. Today he went on another plane ride and he's gone to visit Frankston with Bec :biggrin2:

Just quietly, I'm pretty sure he just wants to hurry up and meet Ambrose :fisch:

Tomorrow he's going to play laser wars and see the sights of Melbourne :wub2:

On Wednesday he visited the Opera House and harbour bridge, and watched New Moon. On Thursday he went to Bondi beach and met the Bondi Vet, on Friday he went to Luna Park and on Saturday he went to Coogee beach. Today he went on another plane ride and he's gone to visit Frankston with Bec :biggrin2:

Just quietly, I'm pretty sure he just wants to hurry up and meet Ambrose :fisch:

what a busy hippo!

Glad he is having a great time with you.:wub2:

Pft he'll love Frankston and wish he could stay instead of visiting ambrose :naughty:. I'll introduce him to Wench soon (she's shunning me since I wasn't here to feed her.. but she'll love me again soon)

And he got to stop by the shrine in Melbourne and take photos while on the westgate bridge. His already started his adventures :wink2:

Pft he'll love Frankston and wish he could stay instead of visiting ambrose :naughty:. I'll introduce him to Wench soon (she's shunning me since I wasn't here to feed her.. but she'll love me again soon)

And he got to stop by the shrine in Melbourne and take photos while on the westgate bridge. His already started his adventures :wink2:

Awww! I already miss him! Can't wait until tomorrow! Get to see him again! :wub2:

Awww! I already miss him! Can't wait until tomorrow! Get to see him again! :wub2:

I need to remember to take photos with him with Wench (my cat).... but I've been too tired today to do anything :naughty:

I am slowly going through all the syd photos to find the photos of him for the usb, so that I have less work to do later :wink2: There's some good ones

From a distance :naughty:

Bondi vet was filming on the day we went to Bondi, and we walked past him a few times, taking photos of Hugh Hector Horace. Didn't actually talk to him though, cos Bondi vet is a bit lame, and we have a rep to protect and all :fisch:

(that and we both only know him as "that lame Bondi vet guy off that bondi vet show")

:fangurl:!!!!!!

I dont have pics of him backstage...no cameras were allowed backstage! :'(

For heaven's sake, they must be really afraid. Why do they still make aftershow-parties & have fans on stage as big girls if they are apparently so scared?

he had so much fun though!

:cheerful_h4h:!

to where am I sending these photos?

for now ill post them on facebook so I can put a few on here!

I was fixing my green tights for the gig and well my mum decided to make him a wee green borat suit!

hughsanta.jpg

Edited by RosinaKiwi

to where am I sending these photos?

for now ill post them on facebook so I can put a few on here!

I was fixing my green tights for the gig and well my mum decided to make him a wee green borat suit!

hughsanta.jpg

me :cheerful_h4h: !!! if you have more could you send them to me so that I can make an album for FB?