Mika' shoes

Mikalina

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoes1.jpg

:naughty: just had to sorry...i know its not HIS shoes... but they are still Mikaish shoes :bleh:

btw now they look NOTHING like this,....they are kinda black! after all the UK trip :boxed: but ill put them in the washing mahine soon :bleh:

i LOVEEEE THOSE!! so gonna get myself some fabric marker and make one of my very own! so r those plain white shoes?:wink2:

• 1 year later...
That's a very interesting topic. But this field is still new to me. It will be grateful if you give me some

more information about it. Thanks in advance.

url=http://documentscanningservice.org]Systems for document scanning service and software | [/url]Scan document services companies and solution | Imaging document services company

Hello :bye:

I loooooooooove those shoes!:mf_lustslow: I'm gonna try and make one's like that, but it will probably look horrible..

im gonna try to if thats ok i think its a really good desighn and the whole mfc should make some it should be the mfc shoes:biggrin2: desighned by sivan

there so amaizing i bet mika would be proud of them and he might even be wearing a pair one day:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I absolutely love Mika's shoes! They're just so funky!!! :aah:

But my fave shoes are the ones he wears in his music vid for "We Are Golden" you know, the green sparkly baseball kinda boots...

I've spoken to my Mum and she said that if there is anywhere I could get a pair, she'd get me some for Xmas...so I was wondering if anyone had any idea if I could get some anywhere? I've had a look on the internet but I doubt I'm looking for the right thing.

So if anyone could help, that'd be great! :biggrin2: Thank you!!