:roftl: Yeah, I got that DVD like 2 months ago...I watched it on Sunday lol. There're a few more that I got ages ago that I haven't watched yet...but, to be fair, we didn't replace our broken DVD player till like last month or something.

I will eventually :fisch::naughty:

I think it just makes me depressed 'cause I know I'll never get to experience a true Queen concert with Freddie :tears:

I will eventually :fisch::naughty:

I think it just makes me depressed 'cause I know I'll never get to experience a true Queen concert with Freddie :tears:

:crybaby: Yeah...I go up and down like a yo-yo when I watch those movies...but they're the closest I'l ever get to him so I watch them over and over...

Do you think he'd be made if you came to him with something Queen to sign instead of the book? :naughty:

Hmm..I think I will do some research. How could he just do California? I'm going to pray he's doing a signing in New York too...and that I didn't miss it if there is.

EDIT:

Just checked brianmay.com--it said that he's only doing a signing in California since he's got very limited time.

With that said, good luck Nono and whoever else is planning on going. Have a great time, and tell us all about it.

*still jealous*

Do you think he'd be made if you came to him with something Queen to sign instead of the book? :naughty:

Hmm..I think I will do some research. How could he just do California? I'm going to pray he's doing a signing in New York too...and that I didn't miss it if there is.

EDIT:

Just checked brianmay.com--it said that he's only doing a signing in California since he's got very limited time.

With that said, good luck Nono and whoever else is planning on going. Have a great time, and tell us all about it.

*still jealous*

Yeah I just read that :sad: I wish he would go to your guys' towns too, but unfortunately he can't. Thanks for the wishes, I really hope everything works out..:blush-anim-cl:

damn :( i wont be in LA that day :boxed:

Aww that sucks!! :thumbdown: Well, I'm sad now. I really wanted to have a mini-MFC reunion with you haah

OK, check it out:

"The Smoking Section got a surprise call from Queen guitarist Brian May, who phoned with cool news about his exciting new project: In September, Queen (with singer Paul Rodgers) will release their first new album in thirteen years, tentatively titled The Cosmos Rocks. Queen’s new chapter began in 2005, when May and drummer Roger Taylor teamed up with Rodgers (Bad Company and Free) for a joyously received global tour. “It was clear that if we were to go out again, we needed some new stuff,” says May. “It needed to be an ongoing, living, evolving, organic unit. This album has done that.” So, coinciding with Cosmos’ release, Queen and Rodgers will hit the road again. (Euro dates sold out in minutes — look out for U.S. dates next spring.) “It’s wonderful to know that people want to hear us out there,” says May. “It’s been a real voyage of discovery.” He adds that Freddie Mercury’s spirit lives on: “I often think of Freddie smiling — I think he’s enjoying it.” "

Link: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/04/21/smoking-section-queen-scarlett-johansson-feist

If it's true...:woot_jump:

Yeah I just read that :sad: I wish he would go to your guys' towns too, but unfortunately he can't. Thanks for the wishes, I really hope everything works out..:blush-anim-cl:

Aww that sucks!! :thumbdown: Well, I'm sad now. I really wanted to have a mini-MFC reunion with you haah

i know! :(

u going for sure??

OK, check it out:

"The Smoking Section got a surprise call from Queen guitarist Brian May, who phoned with cool news about his exciting new project: In September, Queen (with singer Paul Rodgers) will release their first new album in thirteen years, tentatively titled The Cosmos Rocks. Queen’s new chapter began in 2005, when May and drummer Roger Taylor teamed up with Rodgers (Bad Company and Free) for a joyously received global tour. “It was clear that if we were to go out again, we needed some new stuff,” says May. “It needed to be an ongoing, living, evolving, organic unit. This album has done that.” So, coinciding with Cosmos’ release, Queen and Rodgers will hit the road again. (Euro dates sold out in minutes — look out for U.S. dates next spring.) “It’s wonderful to know that people want to hear us out there,” says May. “It’s been a real voyage of discovery.” He adds that Freddie Mercury’s spirit lives on: “I often think of Freddie smiling — I think he’s enjoying it.” "

Link: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/04/21/smoking-section-queen-scarlett-johansson-feist

If it's true...:woot_jump:

oooooooooooooh interesting!

Well I don't know if I'll meet him but I'm hoping I do haha

I'm scared to ask my mom if I can either miss school or leave school early...:naughty:

i hope u meet him! the guitar king :mf_rosetinted:

Well I don't know if I'll meet him but I'm hoping I do haha

I'm scared to ask my mom if I can either miss school or leave school early...:naughty:

She should understand! It is Brian May we're talking about!

By the way, nice signature. That's my favorite Sara Bareilles song.:wub2:

She should understand! It is Brian May we're talking about!

By the way, nice signature. That's my favorite Sara Bareilles song.:wub2:

Well I can only hope:blush-anim-cl:

Haha thanks, mine too

My friend and I were talking the other night and she said that one of her teachers was talking about Queen and how Freddie Mercury isn't the lead singer and said that a certain music star would fit in perfectly...of course he was talking about Mika.