Awesome!

I absolutely love it as well. I've lost count of the number of times I've watched it. If only I had been born about 20 years earlier than I was! :naughty:

Ohh well it was an exhausting day actually , I didnt eat or drink so ended up collapsing during the U2 video link part , this my friend thought was an opportunity to jump on my shoulders so i was messed up .. anyways

I waited from mega early and pushed my way to the front :blush-anim-cl: , when the doors opened I ran to the front and ended up 4 rows ish from the front

It was 4 oclock in the afternoon and the place went insane as the remaning members of Queen came on and introduced Metallica , the place went insane and I was just carried , no chance of standing at all

It was a blur of bans , guns n rose , george micheal etc etc .....

It got to about 7 in the evening when it all went dark and the screens lit up with freddie doing his daaaa oooooo s , next thing he said so so loud .. this is what you wanted this is what your gonna get and they faded the "get" part out so it was get get get .. then Brian (as seen on that vid) kicked in with tie your mother down :punk:

The place went totally insane , all my energy came rushing back

It went so fast , Axl rose thundering on to the end section of bo rap was unreal too , I remember looking up in awe :punk:

One amazing amazing day , everyone was hugging and crying at the end , everyone i met there sat outside and chatted / drank until the early hours :wub2:

OMG..... that sounds soooo cool! I'm so jealous!! (but in the best possible way of course)

I will see a Tribute before I die... seeing as I missed the originals by about 12 years...:thumbdown:

I got Queen Rocks Montreal the other day!!

I haven't been able to watch it yet--we have to get our DVD player hooked up first. I'm excited though!! :punk:

Yay! I think I actually prefer 'Rock Montreal' over 'Live At Wembley'. In my opinion the band was in better shape and Freddie's voice sounds absolutely incredible! Plus it's in excellent quality and has a hilarious commentary by Brian and Roger!

But then again, 'Live At Wembley' had a great deal more energy from the crowd which obviously made Freddie, Brian, Roger and John a lot more energetic.

Oh and when you watch 'Rock Montreal' make sure to keep an eye on John's dancing. He's brilliant! :naughty:

I agree! Actually...Ideally I should have been born 30+ years earlier (like 1959-ish) so that I grew up with Queen.... That would have been sooo cool!:wub2:

Yeah, around 30 years earlier would probably be a lot better for me as well seeing as I was only born in 1992! That was just my lack of mathematical prowess showing through!

*sigh* We can always dream. :naughty:

Yay! I think I actually prefer 'Rock Montreal' over 'Live At Wembley'. In my opinion the band was in better shape and Freddie's voice sounds absolutely incredible! Plus it's in excellent quality and has a hilarious commentary by Brian and Roger!

But then again, 'Live At Wembley' had a great deal more energy from the crowd which obviously made Freddie, Brian, Roger and John a lot more energetic.

Oh and when you watch 'Rock Montreal' make sure to keep an eye on John's dancing. He's brilliant! :naughty:

My Rock Montreal doesn't have commentary.:boxed: But maybe it's because mine is a little older, they released another one later on.

Did I hear right ...... Queen are on ITV1 at 10 oclock with new material :shocked::punk:

I heard about that, but can't watch. :thumbdown:

Maybe it'll be on youtube. :)

Yay!! Imma watch it tonight. :punk: Can't wait!

Yeah, around 30 years earlier would probably be a lot better for me as well seeing as I was only born in 1992! That was just my lack of mathematical prowess showing through!

*sigh* We can always dream. :naughty:

Me too. I'd like to have been borm about 60 years ago--I could have been a 60's child that way. I'd also be in my 20's when Queen first came around, so I'd be the same age as them :naughty:

*sighs*

I love the song :blush-anim-cl: It's better than I expected ! The Queen spirit isn't lost :punk:

by the way I love your sig !! :wub2: :wub2:

It's also better than I expected. Not that I was expecting it to be bad. :naughty: I just didn't think that I would like it this much.

Thankyou! :blush-anim-cl:

This is what happens when I go offline for the weekend!!

I like this new song!

Great it's on youtube...for how long though...how can I download it onto my own computer...anyone know??