Just think though the earth will go back to what it was! :shocked: just rock with a hint of what was here before . imagine being the last human race :shocked:

Then again .. everyone will be living on Venus by then I guess :naughty:

Queen anyone :mf_lustslow:

Hmmm yeah but it's too far from now...good for the great great great grand children, not for me. :naughty:

There are actually two theories on how the sun might "die" one is that it's gonna get bigger and bigger which means mercury, then venus and eventually us are gonna melt into the interior of the sun, and the other is that it'll turn into a white dwarf and everything goes dark and no energy so we die out. I personally find the first one more fascinating :dunno::roftl:

Too much for tonight gotta sleep :bye:

Hmmm yeah but it's too far from now...good for the great great great grand children, not for me. :naughty:

There are actually two theories on how the sun might "die" one is that it's gonna get bigger and bigger which means mercury, then venus and eventually us are gonna melt into the interior of the sun, and the other is that it'll turn into a white dwarf and everything goes dark and no energy so we die out. I personally find the first one more fascinating :dunno::roftl:

Too much for tonight gotta sleep :bye:

Wowwwwww:shocked:

"We Are Stardust - We Are Golden" :wub2:

There's a documentary about FM's life on MuchMusic now... and they are talking about his death now :tears: guess i have to change the channel :boxed:

WHY DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE SO SOON? :crybaby:

srry :boxed:

Agree sad sad massive loss

Rodger Taylor was on BBC1 today going over Queen Absolute .. the rare pictures are amazinggggg:wub2:

so fmbm, i thought so:naughty:

some deep chatting going on in here while ive been away, I got BMs book for my dad for xmas gift, had a quick skim, but Im more a fan of his other talent, but yeah like fmbm says its cool that he is a genious and a rockstar who talks geniously about rocks and stars:blink::roftl:

EPIC MOMENT.

(to me, at least :teehee:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

:flowers2:

THIS IS THE ONE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FROM ITALY...

The other YT clips didn't contain this part

:swoon:

(.... I think we need to send it to Brian :teehee: )

JD - gone but not forgotten :teehee:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2729945/Queen-bass-ace-John-shuns-the-limelight.html#ixzz0WndIltRJ

A cobbled - together story from stuff already known :naughty:

I respect JD for staying quiet - good on him :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

I respect him for that , Queen died when Freddie died .. fact

Still as seen by the x factor .. they still kick ass do Rog and Bri :wub2:

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

I respect him for that , Queen died when Freddie died .. fact

Still as seen by the x factor .. they still kick ass do Rog and Bri :wub2:

Were they good? I can't watch X factor, even if they are on it. Were they on Saturday or Sunday? what did they do?

Were they good? I can't watch X factor, even if they are on it. Were they on Saturday or Sunday? what did they do?

They were on both nights , Sataday they dont the coaching , Sunday they played bo rap :wub2:

Some of the acts were actually quite good :biggrin2:

Just shows what a voice Freddie had though

OMG! I was just looking in my new Queen book today, and they had the original scans of those questionaires that Queen did for this Japaneese magazine back in '75. And I just HAD to share this with everyone, it (As in what Deaky said) is so amazing! The question was asking what their dream was.

So i'll write down what every band member said.

Brian:

Your Dream: Total understanding between people

Roger:

Your Dream: To be rich, famous, happy + popular + everything else. Everyone wants to be but won't admit.

Freddie:

Your Dream: To remain the divine, lush creature that I am.

John:

Your Dream: WET.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

and yes! he did put it in capital letters!