Keeping that x factor rubbish off the top spot and having bo rap there again would be ace huh?

We need to get away from .. Simon Cowell releases something , and it goes to number one ... :sneaky2:

Yeah, I guess it's the same in every country. We don't have those X Factor "artists", but we have our own, which perhaps is even worse!!! Too bad The Muppets won't make it to the charts here, country of illiterate peasants...:roftl::roftl:

Yeah, I guess it's the same in every country. We don't have those X Factor "artists", but we have our own, which perhaps is even worse!!! Too bad The Muppets won't make it to the charts here, country of illiterate peasants...:roftl::roftl:

You cant say that about spanish people :shocked:

The ones I have met are AMAZING .. well you and Queenie are for sure :wub2:

wow :shocked:

He sounds so much like Freddie :wub2:

<watches more>

One more to watch then...:wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmGNfBB0rQI&feature=related

ok, and the audition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8fbn5gnM-c&feature=related

Funny thing is that he is extremely shy, reserved and does not even speak English properly. He is works in the museum of applied arts as a guide and studied ....graphic design:blink: (:teehee:) He paints in his free time as a kind of self expression and I think his grandfather was an opera singer.

Roger's new song is sort of angry at the world isn't it.

And they are emailing us all to DL the muppets/Queen for Christmas...and to do this thing:

The World's Longest' We Will Rock You'!

Queen's "We Will Rock You" with its famous "stomp stomp clap" beat is one of the greatest songs of all time. Now you can take part. Create your own piece of rock history with our tribute to Queen by going to http://queen.logitech.com/. There you will join Queen and friends in making the world's longest "We Will Rock You". Be as creative as you dare! Queen & Logitech. Together. We will rock you.

Hi all

Hope you all well, not much action on this thread, just popping in to say what an amazing night I had at the SAS band Christmas show (Spike's allstar band), thought you guys would relate to this, wow weee what an amazing night, I wish it could be last night again and I wish Mika still played in venues the size of Bisley pavillion:naughty::biggrin2:

I met the beautiful and amazing Tony Vincent:blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: thank you Jules and Kev for an amazing night, Ive put some pix on facebook for those who arent my friends, this is the link, i think it'll work...

http://www.facebook.com/#/jenjharrison?ref=profile

Hi all

Hope you all well, not much action on this thread, just popping in to say what an amazing night I had at the SAS band Christmas show (Spike's allstar band), thought you guys would relate to this, wow weee what an amazing night, I wish it could be last night again and I wish Mika still played in venues the size of Bisley pavillion:naughty::biggrin2:

I met the beautiful and amazing Tony Vincent:blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: thank you Jules and Kev for an amazing night, Ive put some pix on facebook for those who arent my friends, this is the link, i think it'll work...

http://www.facebook.com/#/jenjharrison?ref=profile

Helloooooooooooooooooo :wub2:

This is spike spike?

As in spike?

As in Queens keyboard player?:shocked:

Yes fred, I had such a great night, it was great music and meeting Tony was just like a dream, Im always a complete ditz when I meet anyone I adore and he was so lovely and sweet and skinny:shocked: I dont think I spoke atall, I was too busy trying to appear cool and if I spoke that facade would be shattered :roftl: it was good that Jules and Kev were there to chat to him, so I could just admire him and his lovliness:wub2: I will never forget seeing him in we will rock you, the first man since fred that ever made his songs magical again:wub2:

Oh man, need more nights like that

Yes fred, I had such a great night, it was great music and meeting Tony was just like a dream, Im always a complete ditz when I meet anyone I adore and he was so lovely and sweet and skinny:shocked: I dont think I spoke atall, I was too busy trying to appear cool and if I spoke that facade would be shattered :roftl: it was good that Jules and Kev were there to chat to him, so I could just admire him and his lovliness:wub2: I will never forget seeing him in we will rock you, the first man since fred that ever made his songs magical again:wub2:

Oh man, need more nights like that

Appear cool :roftl: I so bet you WERE cool

Im liking this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4inc7OMTf4M

:roftl: freddie you are so funny i think bon jovi has a big head:naughty: talking about hunky guys im off to watch star trek, would say yawn but Mr spock has rather evolved into handsome and charming man or alien whatever he is...

speak later my lovely X

Hey Queeniacs! How was your Christmas? :wub2:

I NEED to show you what I got from my dad!! :boing:

Almost 300 pages of pure delight! :mf_lustslow: LOL

Wow! :fangurl:

The picture on the cover looks ... pompous! :teehee:...

Is it a good read as well or only known facts?

I had a nice Christmas, thank you for asking. Nothing Queen or Mika related - I did not even listen to Christmas songs this year, except for Let it Snow by Mika.:blush-anim-cl:

Wow! :fangurl:

The picture on the cover looks ... pompous! :teehee:...

Is it a good read as well or only known facts?

I had a nice Christmas, thank you for asking. Nothing Queen or Mika related - I did not even listen to Christmas songs this year, except for Let it Snow by Mika.:blush-anim-cl:

Haven't read it yet! :teehee: But it has pretty good pics of the band, tour posters, tickets, backstage passes, t-shirts, etc (including Q+PR), texts about the band by other artists,... It's really nice, IMO, but as I said, I still need to read it. Several times... :wub2::naughty:

I got SingStar Queen edition for Christmas. I played it (on duet mode) with my little brother.

Freddie Mercury is rolling in his grave. :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I asked for that for Christmas, but then I told my mom not to get it because then my whole family would've made me sing in front of them, which I refuse to do. :shun: