Have you heard about the best tribute group Dios Salve La Reina, which Brian liked much. My hubby and daughter was in their gig not so long ago. I said that won't go to such fake, but now after watching husband's videos feel that maybe I was wrong not going.

I just found out that Freddie's stayed at one of the haunted hotels in my town! They even gave us a room number! (We were there for a project.) There were a bunch of other famous people that have stayed there but Freddie seemed worth mentioning. But he was the only one from Queen there apperantly but they have his picture on the door and everything! I wonder if one of the ghosts visited him?

I just found out that Freddie's stayed at one of the haunted hotels in my town! They even gave us a room number! (We were there for a project.) There were a bunch of other famous people that have stayed there but Freddie seemed worth mentioning. But he was the only one from Queen there apperantly but they have his picture on the door and everything! I wonder if one of the ghosts visited him?

What town ?

Im sure everywhere Freddie stayed something went bump in the night:naughty:

What town ?

Infomercial Time!

It's in Flagstaff, Arizona. It's the Monte Vista, Room 403, I think.

Others that have stayed there:

Bob Hope

Michael Stipe (REM)

Bing Crosby

Michael J. Fox

Jon Bon Jovi

Clark Gable

Humphrey Bogart

Debbie Reynolds

They gave me a huge list! It's a pretty cool place! They've got a lot more info on their site though:

http://www.hotelmontevista.com/

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :biggrin2:

We've got a lot of tourists because of the haunted hotels and bars downtown.

Im sure everywhere Freddie stayed something went bump in the night

:lmfao: True that! In more ways than one. :mf_rosetinted:

Hello, everyone! :)

I am a big fan of Queen and Freddie Mercury himself. In Moscow holds regular discos Queen - at holidays and birthdays team members. There music sounds Queen, contests. But most importantly is an atmosphere of love and understanding. No laws and frameworks.

This is a remarkable event)

Here are some photos from there

a5bb3921824ct.jpg5f128c9874f8t.jpg029e7ee639e8t.jpg6f8b141c5886t.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Be happy, Freddie, You deserve it!

We, in Kiev, have Mercury Fest every year in the weekends near this day. Many rock groups are singing Queen songs as well as they own. Several last years I hadn't visited it, 'cos my son is too little. But as he will grow up, we will take him to this fest! Every time there is a theme - last time it were hats, today it is crown and mantle.People come in costumes.

• 2 weeks later...