Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

I don't know if anyone had been able to say no to a personal invitation from Mr. Curly...

and don't worry we'll help you with your french :wink2:

I know, he's kind of hard to resist:naughty:. Merci Cath!!

Gosh I'm so excited about all these gigs now....:punk:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, he's kind of hard to resist:naughty:. Merci Cath!!

Gosh I'm so excited about all these gigs now....:punk:

me too!! can't wait to see what paris will be like!!

Ok....so I am eating all my words here...I have finally succumbed and have booked a ticket for this gig.

Sigh. I have no backbone.

All it takes is Mr. Curly to say it, and there I go:roftl::roftl:

But I couldn't exactly say no, could I????? So Paris here I come.

I really should refresh my french. *Je vourrais un the avec un croissant*

Hmmm. Looks like I need more work here:naughty:

Stupidly though, I can't change my RSVP as it's not working.

What took you so long? sarcastic.gif

preved.gif

me too!! can't wait to see what paris will be like!!

Yes, neither can I now! I'm really curious about all the hype that he created about it:mf_lustslow:

Listen Mika, it'd better be good!!:bleh:

What took you so long? sarcastic.gif

preved.gif

Ooooh, I love those smilies:wub2:

But am I really that predictable? You knew that I would fall for it and go??

Yes, neither can I now! I'm really curious about all the hype that he created about it:mf_lustslow:

Actually i'm surprised you didn't have one :mf_rosetinted:

Will you have a seat?

Who wouldn't? :wink2:

LOL, guess the Mikster has found a foolproof method to get his gig sold out - he just needs to knock on a few thousand doors across Europe and make the puppy eyes :bleh:

You're actually brave. I think I wouldn't have been able to hesitate for a second :hypo:

BTW, do you think he has seen this movie? Influences and such...

Actually i'm surprised you didn't have one :mf_rosetinted:

Will you have a seat?

Well, I was very adamant that I didn't want to go to this gig cause it's so huge, that it would be impossible to find a good spot, and I can't and don't want to queue for days, so...

But of course things are looking different now so I thought I'd go for it.

I got a standing ticket, or should I say I am in the process of getting...They are sold out but I found a site that offered them, and am waiting for confirmation that they can get it.

I really hope to get it now, or I will die:naughty:. After all the anticipation!!

Who wouldn't? :wink2:

LOL, guess the Mikster has found a foolproof method to get his gig sold out - he just needs to knock on a few thousand doors across Europe and make the puppy eyes :bleh:

You're actually brave. I think I wouldn't have been able to hesitate for a second :hypo:

BTW, do you think he has seen this movie? Influences and such...

Hahaha! He does indeed! All he needs to do is look at one, say the words a few times (actually, Rose and I resisted quite a bit, it must have stunned him :roftl:) and...voila! Victims are convinced.

Easy peasy.

About the movie....verrrrry interesting! When did that come out? I know the book has been around a number of yeares...Hmmmm

Yeah, StandardToaster is working on it. It's one of the many things broken around here after we moved from Deano's server to one of Jerry's choosing. :sneaky2:

I guess this explains why there are so few people listed under 'Yes' although the show is sold out already? Maybe? Or not.. :roftl:

About the movie....verrrrry interesting! When did that come out? I know the book has been around a number of yeares...Hmmmm

It was released in 2005. Enough time for the Mikster to draw a note in his secret little sketchbook :naughty:

Well, I was very adamant that I didn't want to go to this gig cause it's so huge, that it would be impossible to find a good spot, and I can't and don't want to queue for days, so...

But of course things are looking different now so I thought I'd go for it.

I got a standing ticket, or should I say I am in the process of getting...They are sold out but I found a site that offered them, and am waiting for confirmation that they can get it.

I really hope to get it now, or I will die:naughty:. After all the anticipation!!

Great i have a standing ticket too, i'm not the only one who'll dye before the concert :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, StandardToaster is working on it. It's one of the many things broken around here after we moved from Deano's server to one of Jerry's choosing. :sneaky2:

Ah, thanks!

Cause it makes me look really stupid now that I went around posting all these silly "no chance on earth I am going to this" RSVP's and then I post on the thread saying that I will go to the gig.

It makes me look unnecessarily crazy, you know? :insane:

Looks like Mika needs to get some bits sorted when it comes to the tech side of things then.

Mika:wakie wakie!! :bleh: MFC is not healthy.

It was released in 2005. Enough time for the Mikster to draw a note in his secret little sketchbook

Aaah that explains it...We now know his source!:naughty:

Great i have a standing ticket too, i'm not the only one who'll dye before the concert :roftl:

Oh fantastic, I will get to meet you! I meet a Pip before I die! Anyone's last wish!! :roftl:

Ah, thanks!

Cause it makes me look really stupid now that I went around posting all these silly "no chance on earth I am going to this" RSVP's and then I post on the thread saying that I will go to the gig.

Looks like Mika needs to get some bits sorted when it comes to the tech side of things then.

Mika:wakie wakie!! :bleh: MFC is not healthy.

Aaah that explains it...We now know his source!:naughty:

Oh fantastic, I will get to meet you! I meet a Pip before I die! Anyone's last wish!! :roftl:

Yeah it should be :ap_rosetinted:

Hope it was at least a bit clear :naughty:

Well, on http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?idmanif=149283&idtier=48527#top you can find other tickets, VIP ones which are just a tad more expensive (289 euros, not much really :mf_rosetinted:) but you have access to :

-A seat in the presidential tribune with a "comfort" chair (hopefully for that price)

- From 7'o clock a personnalised and private welcome

Delivery of the official Pass/ticket

- A "coktail buffet"

- In the end a sweet coktail and blablabla (dunno how to translate it

- A souvenir of the night given to every guest (confettis from Lollipop ? :naughty:)

A meeting with the artist is not expected

Sorry for this awful translation which was done (or made ?) in two mins :naughty:

Btw, has anyone experienced this kind of seatings or know someone who has ?

(my english is baaaad tonight ^^)

Ah, thanks!

*coughs* *coughs again* :fisch:

ehm, you know how much fun we are gonna make of you after all you posted over this gig and one going to it and blah blah blah..? :mf_rosetinted:

no dignity left... :roftl:

Nothing on Mika really but I'm trying to keep this thread alive :naughty:

http://www.virginradio.fr/evenements/Agenda/Evenements/Virgin-Show

Le Virgin Show, c'est parti !

Pour la première date à Paris, venez découvrir sur scène des artistes d'exception. Le 4 juillet au Parc des Princes, Mika, Dyonisos, Panic at the Disco et Yelle donneront le meilleur d'eux-mêmes en live. Pour ce premier Virgin Show, en plus de ces 4 concerts évènements, de nombreuses surprises vous attendent : Stand Up, Danse,à chaque intermède des interventions entre les show et des invités inattendus : TOUT peut arriver... Retrouvez notamment Thomas VDB qui en parrallèle de son spectacle "Rock et en Roll" actuellement à Paris, prépare un spécial "Virgin One Man Show" ! Animateur, présentateur, fan de rock, Thomas VDB, compte bien relever le défi du Parc des Princes ...

Pour vivre une soirée évènement, ne rate pas le Virgin Show !

The new thing is that Thomas VDB prepares a "Virgin One Man Show" and that there will be "dances" between the acts :blink: They keep going on saying it will be full of surprises...

thx for keeping us updated, melman. i hope the french side of mfc will lend us a hand with translation when the mikster speaks french lightening fast on stage and we'll be staring at him like this :blink:

thx for keeping us updated, melman. i hope the french side of mfc will lend us a hand with translation when the mikster speaks french lightening fast on stage and we'll be staring at him like this :blink:

don't worry we'll do that!

seems like this is gonna be a really big thing!

Well, as I'm able to find news on this gig, I try to communicate them :biggrin2:

Lol, we will :wink2:

don't worry we'll do that!

seems like this is gonna be a really big thing!

Yeah! They are advertising on the radio at least once an hour !

I still can't believe it's sold out.

For those who aren't on Myspace, ad didn't see my bulletin.

YES, I'M NOW COMING TO PARIS!

After a lot of deliberating, and a few really long chats with Sara after our meeting with Mika and Andy, I decided that life is too short not to do things I may regret later, and not being there, after what Mika telling us how awesome it's going to be, I couldn't stay away.

So I'm looking forward to seeing you all over there, and having a great time.

And by the way, the costume is still being unveiled in Amsterdam, I want to immerse myself in the amazinness of this show, and think that it would be better without the costume.