Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

Wow ! It's already in a month !!

:woot_jump:

On the radio(Virgin radio duh) , they keep on going it's going to be a fab show,exclusive and all ! I think they're trying to sell their "VIP tickets" :naughty:

But this morning they also added there were about 100ish people already "working" on the gig, and that they'll be working on it til the very eve of it ! :shocked: (not so sure about that, I was half sleeping/listenning but it was something like it anyway)

Another morning they talked about this Thomas VBD guy who does one-man-shows about rock music and who's going to be there. As he's totally unknown in here, they weren't exactly complimenting him and as they wanted to "sell" the show, they added "But there's Mika too, MIKAAA!!!"

Sorry for this cr*ppy explanation but it was supposed to be a funny story :naughty:

Anyway, I thought a lil' bit about it and I think that we'll be able to listen to the concert live without being at the concert nor having a huge telephone bill : This concert is a Virgin Show right ? Well when there was another type of concerts like this sponsored by Virgin (the virgin radio tour) we were able to listen to some bits of the gig ! So they might do this for this show !What's more, not only will the french ppl be able to listen it but also everyone who has access to internet (which is about everyone on here ) as you can listen to this radio on their site!

From what he told me and Sara, I'm not surprised it's going to take up to the eve of the concert to get it finished.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the radio(Virgin radio duh) , they keep on going it's going to be a fab show,exclusive and all ! I think they're trying to sell their "VIP tickets" :naughty:

But this morning they also added there were about 100ish people already "working" on the gig, and that they'll be working on it til the very eve of it ! :shocked: (not so sure about that, I was half sleeping/listenning but it was something like it anyway)

Another morning they talked about this Thomas VBD guy who does one-man-shows about rock music and who's going to be there. As he's totally unknown in here, they weren't exactly complimenting him and as they wanted to "sell" the show, they added "But there's Mika too, MIKAAA!!!"

Sorry for this cr*ppy explanation but it was supposed to be a funny story :naughty:

Anyway, I thought a lil' bit about it and I think that we'll be able to listen to the concert live without being at the concert nor having a huge telephone bill : This concert is a Virgin Show right ? Well when there was another type of concerts like this sponsored by Virgin (the virgin radio tour) we were able to listen to some bits of the gig ! So they might do this for this show !What's more, not only will the french ppl be able to listen it but also everyone who has access to internet (which is about everyone on here ) as you can listen to this radio on their site!

Thanks for all the info, Melman! It's really building up, isn't it? The excitement that is! Wohooo!!!!

is the best source in the world for things like that!:wink2:

I don't think I ever have been so excited about a show I'm not even going to attend as in the case with this one!

Why can that be?:naughty:

It certainly is!

And it's cause you are sweet?

From what he told me and Sara, I'm not surprised it's going to take up to the eve of the concert to get it finished.

You know, when someone does that in Spanish (saying "me" and so and so) we say that they are putting "the donkey at the front"

not sure if it makes sense, but if not, Queenie may be able to explain it better

:bleh:

:woot_jump:

HI, thanks for the info :wink2:

And Yes ....... M -1 :groupwave:

Thanks for all the info, Melman! It's really building up, isn't it? The excitement that is! Wohooo!!!!

It certainly is!

And it's cause you are sweet?

You know, when someone does that in Spanish (saying "me" and so and so) we say that they are putting "the donkey at the front"

not sure if it makes sense, but if not, Queenie may be able to explain it better

:bleh:

Ha ha, so I'm a strumpet and a donkey? Okay,LOL!

Ouah on the Mikawebsite they heard on Virgin radio that it's gonna take a week to install Mika's stuff! Can you believe it? I wonder if Virgin is not making it up a little... ONE WEEK!

Ouah on the Mikawebsite they heard on Virgin radio that it's gonna take a week to install Mika's stuff! Can you believe it? I wonder if Virgin is not making it up a little... ONE WEEK!

Are you serious?????? OMG!!!!

So I guess the question now is....does Mika need to be there himself' date=' for his stuff to be installed? Or does he not need to supervise it?[/color']

:shocked::naughty:Mr. Control Freak letting it be done without checking on it...hmmm....

So I guess the question now is....does Mika need to be there himself, for his stuff to be installed? Or does he not need to supervise it?

:shocked::naughty:Mr. Control Freak letting it be done without checking on it...hmmm....

he doesn't have time, he's in belgium the day before.

and it doesn't make much of a difference for me either, since I arrive in the morn of the 4th as well. :bleh:

he doesn't have time, he's in belgium the day before.

and it doesn't make much of a difference for me either, since I arrive in the morn of the 4th as well. :bleh:

Hm...yes, true...but he could to to paris and then take a short trip to belgium for the festival, and go back...rather than go to the festival from london.

I also arrive ont he 4th so no difference to me....

Hm...yes, true...but he could to to paris and then take a short trip to belgium for the festival, and go back...rather than go to the festival from london.

I also arrive ont he 4th so no difference to me....

he could also live secretely in paris already for that matter... :blink::mf_rosetinted:

So I guess the question now is....does Mika need to be there himself, for his stuff to be installed? Or does he not need to supervise it?

That's what Pamette heard on the radio. But they are doing so much promotion they might lie a bit...

ok i have a question who here is going to the arras one after... i know alot of you are... how are you guys getting i have been thinking about the train but i am not sure how early we could get there...

hello, trains from Paris to Arras are at 8.22, 9.52, 12.22, 14.52, 16.22, 18.22 :thumb_yello:

i think you can find some good MFCers in the trains at 9.52 and 12.22 :cool: and then you can visit the city before the start of the gigs...

(maybe you can find them also at 8.22 but i think it is too early.... :boxed: especially after a wonderful night :mf_lustslow:... and 18.22 is too lastminute for a good fans...)

But fot others info ask to Super Pamette... she is the Master of the usefull informations and of the French transports.. :mf_rosetinted:

hello, trains from Paris to Arras are at 8.22, 9.52, 12.22, 14.52, 16.22, 18.22 :thumb_yello:

i think you can find some good MFCers in the trains at 9.52 and 12.22 :cool: and then you can visit the city before the start of the gigs...

(maybe you can find them also at 8.22 but i think it is too early.... :boxed: especially after a wonderful night :mf_lustslow:... and 18.22 is too lastminute for a good fans...)

But fot others info ask to Super Pamette... she is the Master of the usefull informations and of the French transports.. :mf_rosetinted:

is there a robespierre's house to actually visit in arras? if so, I'd love to. :biggrin2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arras

By the 14th century it had gained renown and considerable wealth from the cloth and wool industry, and was particularly well known for its production of fine tapestries - so much so that in English and Italian the word "arras" (in Italian, "arrazzi") was adopted to refer to tapestries in general

Come on french friends!!! (Laurence and c. :wink2:) Coco and Titti banner are old... a new "arras" for Arras gig! :thumb_yello:

Are we in the Arras thread or in the Paris one? :bleh:

About Paris: one entire week for put on stage Martin, Mickey, Luke, Cherisse and Sara? During the holidays they were disassembled and in july they need to be assembled? :shocked: what slow job :mf_rosetinted: