Let's talk POLITICS ( NO FIGHTS)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln was white. James Garfield was white. William McKinley was white. Kennedy was white. Not to mention all of the assassination attempts, including two on Bush. Yes, the risk is slightly elevated for Obama, but it doesn't mean that he'll be the only president ever to dodge a bullet.

But that would be logical: there was no black president or candidate before, so there couldn't be an assasination on one.

But that would be logical: there was no black president or candidate before, so there couldn't be an assasination on one.

Dur.

My point is that lots of white presidents have been killed or had assassination attempts on them. It's not like Barack is going to be the only president to get death threats.

Is he a US citizen? :blink:

Yes.

Both of you need to really start reading back in threads before you post.:naughty:

Excuse me? :sneaky2:

If you think I'm going to search back through all of these pages to see the same question being asked, you're wrong *hmph*

Excuse me? :sneaky2:

If you think I'm going to search back through all of these pages to see the same question being asked, you're wrong *hmph*

Oooh, rebuttle!

Not necessarily.

What were the others assassinated for? Their race?

But the current plot that was foiled was done by Neo Natzis:shocked:

It's obvious that his haters that want to actually kill him are racist jerks... There's just a higher threat for him than McCain. :(

Oh, I thought you meant that if he gets assassinated in general it's going to be because of his race. I didn't know you were talking about the recent Nazi thing.

My bad.:thumbdown:

Aww yay! :wub2:

Honestly though...who reads through a whole thread looking to see if someone has asked your question before? Not this lazy girl :biggrin2:

Me either. I usually "search this thread" for one or two basic words.

I just think McCain's a better choice, that's all.

Oh, I didn't know if there was a particularly reason why everyone would be happier with McCain.

It's obvious that his haters that want to actually kill him are racist jerks... There's just a higher threat for him than McCain. :(

I'm honestly surprised that the Neo Nazis had enough guts to even plot against Obama, they normally are too chicken to do even that. They're mostly all talk. I mean they've been around since after WWII and you don't hear too much about what they do.

The threats don't surprise me and they probably don't surprise Obama. He's under the best protection. He'll be fine.

People wouldn't bother assassinating McCain because they figure he'll die anyway. It sounds crude, but I think it's true.

By the way, did anyone see Obama on The Daily Show? It was really funny.

John Stewart asked him about the Bradley affect, which is when white people say publicly that they'll vote for a black man but when actually at the polls they'll vote white. So John said since Obama is half white will that white half take over and make Obama vote for McCain. That was probably the funniest part.

They also said it's the highest rated Daily Show episode ever. The second highest being when Michelle Obama was on.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/oct/31/ustelevision-barackobama

People wouldn't bother assassinating McCain because they figure he'll die anyway. It sounds crude, but I think it's true.

Lmao. Sad, but true.

Plus, I think more people hate the idea of Sarah Palin as president than they do John McCain. If anything, democrats would start up a fund to keep McCain alive longer.

By the way, did anyone see Obama on The Daily Show? It was really funny.

John Stewart asked him about the Bradley affect, which is when white people say publicly that they'll vote for a black man but when actually at the polls they'll vote white. So John said since Obama is half white will that white half take over and make Obama vote for McCain. That was probably the funniest part.

They also said it's the highest rated Daily Show episode ever. The second highest being when Michelle Obama was on.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/oct/31/ustelevision-barackobama

THANX for posting.