xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Two of my favourites. I never ever tire of looking at them. I could honestly look at them all day and all night long, for at least a week, without a break. Shall I start now? :naughty:

Are you actually pretending that's not what you've been doing for the past 2 months?

I think I once said I could stare at him 3 hours without blinking. I'm going to give it a try at the Toronto gig and test out my theory.

shut upp, u know u r everywhere

what is Pocket Mika ?????? :shocked:

yeah ! work is rubbish, i laughed when we were having lunch !!!!!

Its a very old joke u r too young too understand, I'm too youg to understand my granny told me about it, its from an old film, where there is a bulge in trousers so to speak, oh god I hate explaining things!! I would like to put my hand in his pockets just to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????:shocked:

Its a very old joke u r too young too understand, I'm too youg to understand my granny told me about it, its from an old film, where there is a bulge in trousers so to speak, oh god I hate explaining things!! I would like to put my hand in his pockets just to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????:shocked:

i know now, something close to the pockets of the trousers

that's Mini Mika then

Or in short Minika

hahaha, i got to go, everyone with me is about to kill me

it's so funny, hahaha byebye xx