Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

I may be late in the conversation, but I like Mika's "new" style. I think it's more mature, more adult. I mean sure, I like the coloured skinnies, but he's not gonna keep the same style forever, just like his build; his body is becoming more adult. He's going to keep evolving and, well...that's it. I for one am loving watching him grow. I'm not saying you guys aren't, I understand that you just love his past style (although in my opinion it's not THAT different to what he wears now...)

Hear hear!! It's amazing to see how he grows up.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/lollipopzsina/szemcsi.jpg

*hugs*

He looks like a mad scientist or something on this...but undeniably a hot and funny one!!!:D

EDIT:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/lollipopzsina/hawt.jpg

Is it ok to say I absolutely HATE his hair in these pics? It looks like someone took a straightener and attacked random curls on his head.:naughty:

159ju7.jpg

Have you seen this??? :D

NO! And it's so lovely, I can't URL it. I wanna see it again when I post!

And these...they are the oldest ones...I know....but pretty big, UHQ!!!!:D

Check them out!!!!

Actually their sizes were 2000x2600, but photobucket resized them....well...still they are really big...:)

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/lollipopzsina/fptpza.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/lollipopzsina/shot-01-084small.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/lollipopzsina/shot-02-032small.jpg

EDIt: Damn..they are not even the half of the originals....:/

His feet ALWAYS looked enormous! I never noticed!:roftl:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since we are talking about accessories I might as well just ask. Is there a thread about Mika’s jewelry? He wears a lot of different necklaces and bracelets. A lot of his necklaces look really funny and maybe someone knows what they are and where one can get hold of them. For example the one with the guitar-pick, he uses that one quite often.

Since we are talking about accessories I might as well just ask. Is there a thread about Mika’s jewelry? He wears a lot of different necklaces and bracelets. A lot of his necklaces look really funny and maybe someone knows what they are and where one can get hold of them. For example the one with the guitar-pick, he uses that one quite often.

Oh, there's probably a thread somewhere around here. *is too lazy to look for a link at the moment*

The challenge with finding out where his jewelry comes from is that he gets random pieces from all over. It's just a bit of luck if you happen to find a store that has some of his stuff in it. The bird watch is from Swatch, (I think) there's a rainbow heart bracelet from Hot Topic, a few necklaces from Voodoo Friends, etc. And then there's all the stuff custom made for him by fans. See the problem?

About the guitar pick necklace, I would just get one of the MFCers going to a gig sometime soon to ask him where he got it.

yes I know and this watch is in every shop in switerland but I didn't realize that there are birds on it haha I'm blind :bleh:

well we have a shop called claires which sells silver guitar-picks but it says rock on it :wink2:

no, just about the watch, would be great to know where he got all his stuff from :biggrin2:

well we have a shop called claires which sells silver guitar-picks but it says rock on it :wink2:

Well, maybe it says rock on Mikas too!

I just found a guitar pick signed by Mika. I have no idea if it's a real signature or not. It would be nice for a necklace if it was genuine. It looks genuine. :bleh:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/mediator-MIKA-SIGNATURE_W0QQitemZ350010618783QQihZ022QQcategoryZ104475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just found a guitar pick signed by Mika. I have no idea if it's a real signature or not. It would be nice for a necklace if it was genuine. It looks genuine. :bleh:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/mediator-MIKA-SIGNATURE_W0QQitemZ350010618783QQihZ022QQcategoryZ104475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

no it's not the same like mikas... mikas is prettier..

This is the one you get here

l5a0c65eff07faa3d9575e4ii4.jpg

Ah and guys...Please, especially in case of big pics, when you quote....please change IMG to URL, coz it saves a lot of space!!!! :)

No please don't do this. I want to see the pictures and it makes it a lot easier to scroll through and find them again or if you haven't looked at the thread in a couple of days.

As long as the pics are not more than 800 pixels wide (which distorts the page), then I don't want to click on the links.

I thought I remember a warning about this awhile saying that it's not legitimate. Doesn't make much sense that he would issue guitar picks since he doesn't play the guitar.

I thought I remember a warning about this awhile saying that it's not legitimate. Doesn't make much sense that he would issue guitar picks since he doesn't play the guitar.

True.

But why sign a t-shirt. He doesn't design t-shirt.

Why sign a boob. He doesn't design boobs :biggrin2:

He could sign them just like he could sign bags or whatever. It's just PR.

But I don't think they are real. I won't buy it. I can bring a pick to London and have him sign it for me! :punk:

with all those watches and necklaces im finding it so hard to think of something special enough that is worth giving him...

i know there are mixed feelings about giving him things when he gets so many, and thats why i dont want to give him just anything, only if its special enough...any ideas?

(i was thinking maybe getting a funky watch and engrave it with something special)

with all those watches and necklaces im finding it so hard to think of something special enough that is worth giving him...

i know there are mixed feelings about giving him things when he gets so many, and thats why i dont want to give him just anything, only if its special enough...any ideas?

(i was thinking maybe getting a funky watch and engrave it with something special)

Maybe you shouldn't worry about something being special and worthy, just fun. It's not like Mika needs anyone to buy him things.

Can you make something yourself? From what I can tell they are the gifts he really values. Blue's beads, the tartan trousers, the quilt, the kimono, the Where's Mika? poster, necklaces from Sivan and happikali. I think all these things were handmade and he's been spotted using them and talking about them.

Maybe you shouldn't worry about something being special and worthy, just fun. It's not like Mika needs anyone to buy him things.

Can you make something yourself? From what I can tell they are the gifts he really values. Blue's beads, the tartan trousers, the quilt, the kimono, the Where's Mika? poster, necklaces from Sivan and happikali. I think all these things were handmade and he's been spotted using them and talking about them.

well, yes, i do want to make things myself, but, i keep finding it very hard to find something unique enough

i have this idea i just thought of, tell me what you think and any suggestions you have, etc

its a necklace -- a seashell (the cone ones that the huge ones you use to listen to the "ocean") well, a small one of those and i wanna use just a little bit of a couple different colors to swirl around the top part but so you can still see the real color of the seashell and then the part on the inside painted something like bright pink (all glazed after)

and have a matching necklace string or something that makes it look interesting also, a while ago my sisters and I had this clay that we swirled and cut and made into beads (the clay hardens in the oven) and i have a bunch of those so i want to maybe put two on each side on the necklace

so what do you thing?

i'm not so sure i like it...maybe w/o the bead part...:thumbdown:

Someone should make him a toy theater. He'd love them forever.:naughty:

well, yes, i do want to make things myself, but, i keep finding it very hard to find something unique enough

i have this idea i just thought of, tell me what you think and any suggestions you have, etc

its a necklace -- a seashell (the cone ones that the huge ones you use to listen to the "ocean") well, a small one of those and i wanna use just a little bit of a couple different colors to swirl around the top part but so you can still see the real color of the seashell and then the part on the inside painted something like bright pink (all glazed after)

and have a matching necklace string or something that makes it look interesting also, a while ago my sisters and I had this clay that we swirled and cut and made into beads (the clay hardens in the oven) and i have a bunch of those so i want to maybe put two on each side on the necklace

so what do you thing?

i'm not so sure i like it...maybe w/o the bead part...:thumbdown:

Sounds awesome!!!