xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B-but I miss the old clothes :tears:

I love the "old" stuff as well and I'd die to be able to see one of these early, more private gigs with the bright green, the blue, the red, the black or the light green pants with DaWack-shirts all over, braces and everything. Maybe... one day... who knows. *crosses fingers* I just read it had all been designed for him, so... hm.

hmmm my opinion on the whole weight thing... I don't know but to me it looks like he has put on more muscles than weight...

To say that he's put on weight just means that he weighs more. I would never imply that he's fat. I think he's working out and just naturally filling out now that he's stopped growing in height.

It sounds like he had a very different body type as a child and the only reason he was so skinny in recent years is because his height shot up so quickly. I think he'll continue to fill out for the next couple of years even without a lot of weight training.

I love the "old" stuff as well and I'd die to be able to see one of these early, more private gigs with the bright green, the blue, the red, the black or the light green pants with DaWack-shirts all over, braces and everything. Maybe... one day... who knows. *crosses fingers* I just read it had all been designed for him, so... hm.

First time I saw him he was wearing the purple pants and just a plain t-shirt, but the hoodie was awesome. It's the one he wears in the Love Today video.

(Not my pics, but from the same show)

430762819_7c3a169d75_b.jpg

430762825_7ec898cb34_b.jpg

430849712_359907a653_b.jpg

430849728_c8ed03f056_b.jpg

1323092498_ed1f8e00f3_o.jpg

430893538_eefc80ff52_b.jpg

But if the designers are his sponsors or something, then he'll have to wear them, won't he? :(

aaaaw:wub2:

chris you dig out some of the most mikagasmic pix evah:mf_lustslow:

Yeah...I'm hot & bothered right now. It's way too early in the day :mf_rosetinted:

* Suzy leaves Mikagasmic Pics thread while she can*

psst! I've just stolen your siggie:glasses3:

You can have it hon...I'm parting with it in a few days and my old "show off how-many-times-I've gotten-my-pic-with-Mika" siggy will come back. :naughty:

Yeah...I'm hot & bothered right now. It's way too early in the day :mf_rosetinted:

* Suzy leaves Mikagasmic Pics thread while she can*

I know. I need a cigarette after that. :mf_rosetinted:

Jaysus. I can't believe we were actually there. And I wasn't even a fan at the time. I must have been out of my mind.

Let us pray for a repeat performance in 4 weeks. :mf_popeanim:

*gggggrrrrr* First I hate Sivan.:D Then you.;)

After February they will hate US (not the States, I mean us). :mf_rosetinted: phhhfffttt... maybe I should put my pic with Luke into my signature. :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: That photo was just recently decided to be the Number One pic of 2007. Cooler than any photo with that lead-singer guy. :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

But if the designers are his sponsors or something, then he'll have to wear them, won't he? :(

I guess so. :tears: I want Retro-Mika back :tears: Just for ONE tiny gig.... close your eyes, Paul Smith, close your eyes... just for once in 2008.

show off. :sneaky2: my pic with luke is even better :mf_rosetinted: *sticks out tongue* :roftl:

seriously, meeting luke was one of the highlights of my london trip :biggrin2:

He is definitely the coolest person I've met so far. When everybody jumps on Mika in February, I'll snatch Luke :naughty: to have him on my own. You'll find us in Bar 38 then :naughty:

He is definitely the coolest person I've met so far. When everybody jumps on Mika in February, I'll snatch Luke :naughty: to have him on my own. You'll find us in Bar 38 then :naughty:

why not? I loved the place. :mf_rosetinted: I'll join ya and try and drag plastic bag under cover along.. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

These pictures make me think about the guess-the-song-game again... I mean, one can actually see what song he is singing, right? (ok, GK or Lollipop are too obvious but you can really see that he is singing a "Hoo-ho-ly-y-y..." in one of them.) Might be fun. :mf_rosetinted: