Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

I think he used to use his personal and official MySpace pages quite regularly once upon a time but he's been too busy and it looks like someone took over the official one on his behalf in the summer.

I doubt that he's ever used Facebook because he was too busy when it started taking off and I'm sure everyone that Mika's ever known in his life has come out of the woodwork this year. He doesn't need Facebook to find them.

i think you are right

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and I'm sure everyone that Mika's ever known in his life has come out of the woodwork this year. He doesn't need Facebook to find them.

haha....yeah....

"Remember me from school?"

"um.....not really"

"I'm the kid that pulled off your bow tie and put it in the toilet and made you get it out with your mouth."

"Oh yeah......"

"So, can I get a VIP ticket to your gig?"

":blink:"

haha....yeah....

"um.....not really"

"I'm the kid that pulled off your bow tie and put it in the toilet and made you get it out with your mouth."

"Oh yeah......"

hard to believe, but people can be that stupid...

no, picamica.

http://myspace.com/picamica

he doesnt add anyone.

:mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

I thought that was only for his private pics.. :blink: i could be wrong..

OMG the pic of him wearing a red ringmaster jacket...!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: the beauty...!:mf_lustslow:

I'm being ridicolously cheesy and swoony these days, someone's gonna censore me pretty soon, before I give out my last bit of dignity.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm being ridicolously cheesy and swoony these days, someone's gonna censore me pretty soon, before I give out my last bit of dignity.. :mf_rosetinted:

i'm afraid to say nobody has sunken deeper than me when it comes to dignity...:boxed:

haha....yeah....

"um.....not really"

"Oh yeah......"

That's what I imagine and I thought it strange when Mika said in an interview that he never wanted to come in contact with these people because he knew they would treat him the same as when he was a kid.

I bet most of them go around telling everyone they were friends with Mika and would kiss his ass if they ran into him again.

i'm afraid to say nobody has sunken deeper than me when it comes to dignity...:boxed:

I think everyone that saw him on the Dodgy Holiday Tour is a lost cause. He's cranked up the charisma/hotness/talent to a whole other level.

Be forewarned N. American people. He's coming your way and you'll never be the same afterwards! :blink:

this sounds wayyyyyyy stupid but it reminds me of the princess diaries where that annoying girl used to make fun of the princess before she became a princess (forgot all the names sorry if u have no clue on what i am talking about) and then once the firl became a princess she is like "yeah we are best friends" or the guy that the Princess likes never payed any attention to her until after she is a princess! wow that is probably really hard to follow sorry:shocked: i can barely follow it:boxed: :boxed:

That's what I imagine and I thought it strange when Mika said in an interview that he never wanted to come in contact with these people because he knew they would treat him the same as when he was a kid.

I bet most of them go around telling everyone they were friends with Mika and would kiss his ass if they ran into him again.

I think everyone that saw him on the Dodgy Holiday Tour is a lost cause. He's cranked up the charisma/hotness/talent to a whole other level.

Be forewarned N. American people. He's coming your way and you'll never be the same afterwards! :blink:

thanks for warning us!! i'm looking forward to it!

this sounds wayyyyyyy stupid but it reminds me of the princess diaries where that annoying girl used to make fun of the princess before she became a princess (forgot all the names sorry if u have no clue on what i am talking about) and then once the firl became a princess she is like "yeah we are best friends" or the guy that the Princess likes never payed any attention to her until after she is a princess! wow that is probably really hard to follow sorry:shocked: i can barely follow it:boxed: :boxed:

Yes, I follow!