Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

I've noticed the scar is in the wrong eye :mf_rosetinted:

So, pic is inverted like in a mirror...and the eye under the scar looks...weird!! :boxed:

I remember learning that if you take a picture of someone and print it out and then take the same picture and flip it so it's backwards and print it out so it's like a mirror image the person will like the one that's a mirror image better. People tend to like the mirror image one better because it's how they view themselves whereas the other way is how others view them.

Not that it has anything to do with the pic, but that's what it reminds me of.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're not weird, I like my boys in dresses too... and with make-up on.

*points at avatar* :blush-anim-cl:

who is that in your avvie? I always thought it was a girl - and.....I have always thought it was you :blush-anim-cl: I'm sorry! But whoever is in the avvie is good looking, so don't feel upset!

It's so dead on these forums today, isn't it??

(can't believe I've met another man-in-a-dress lover. If only we had pics of Mika in womens clothes that would be bliss)

who is that in your avvie? I always thought it was a girl - and.....I have always thought it was you :blush-anim-cl: I'm sorry! But whoever is in the avvie is good looking, so don't feel upset!

(can't believe I've met another man-in-a-dress lover. If only we had pics of Mika in womens clothes that would be bliss)

It's Brian Molko, singer of the band Placebo. (This was years ago though, he doesn't look girly anymore these days). And I don't feel upset at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Here's some pictures of him in a dress (I apologise in advance to the people coming here expecting Mikagasmic pictures :naughty: )

2303959_l--large-msg-1127039140-2.jpg

120607.jpg

And it was quite a busy day! It's 5 am here now so most of the Europeans are in bed. :naughty:

(I don't know if that day will ever come, hopefully it will.)

*googles Brian Molko* mmmm, he's nice :bleh: I have heard of him and Placebo but I have never really listened to any of their music. I do know Pure Morning but it ends there. What album of theirs do you recommend and I will give it a listen!

6kgkxaq.jpg

*googles Brian Molko* mmmm, he's nice :bleh: I have heard of him and Placebo but I have never really listened to any of their music. I do know Pure Morning but it ends there. What album of theirs do you recommend and I will give it a listen!

My fav album is 'Without you I'm Nothing' (which actually has Pure Morning on it so if you like that song, go for that album). :biggrin2:

*runs off to bed*

6kgkxaq.jpg

Lllllllllovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I remember learning that if you take a picture of someone and print it out and then take the same picture and flip it so it's backwards and print it out so it's like a mirror image the person will like the one that's a mirror image better. People tend to like the mirror image one better because it's how they view themselves whereas the other way is how others view them.

Not that it has anything to do with the pic, but that's what it reminds me of.

Really? That is so weird/awesome! :naughty: I'm so lame - getting excited over facts haha. Got any more facts?:wink2:

This is the worst pic of him ever, in my opiion.God...I can't even look at that.He looks like someone else who is not him...so ...yeah...:boxed:

And guys...It would be a lot better if you could change the IMG to URL, when you quote...it saves a lot of space....(especially when it's such a huge pic):thumb_yello:

I know I don't like the picture either

Indeed!

Just lay the pillows out with your eyes closed, kay? Otherwise you might faint as well, then we'll all be hooped. :roftl:

:naughty: We have a special 'cushion/pillow room' in the Aussie thread permanently set up for this express purpose !!! Needless to say whose piccies line the walls !!! :wink2::naughty::das:

Photosop it! I wanted to do that but I can't photoshop:roftl: I'm actually quite curious to what Mika looks like in a dress:blush-anim-cl: