Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i went on the link this afternoon (second time i went to the knitting thread after the first time two weeks ago when i advertised for the ROTY) and just clicked on a random page and saw that I (ME!!!) was quoted by someone (one of my posts from a gig-review-thread). shock shock me. :roftl:

i prefer looking at nice pictures and NOT talking about body parts and it might be better for me to not even look at what other ppl are writing :sneaky2: and as there seems no other thread were i can post random adorable mika-pictures (meaning every picture ever taken of him), i'll finally stay here. if i like it or not :blink::naughty:

i prefer looking at nice pictures and NOT talking about body parts and it might be better for me to not even look at what other ppl are writing :sneaky2: and as there seems no other thread were i can post random adorable mika-pictures (meaning every picture ever taken of him), i'll finally stay here. if i like it or not :blink::naughty:

Yeah I don't want to talk about Mika's nipples either but I still like this thread.

I understand SOME people's preferences...to me, I didn't mind one bit lol...it's not a big deal...

The thread is called MIKAGASMIC... people are entitled to chose pictures in which Mika looks less than cute and cuddly but rather I dunno dare I say...lethal:blush-anim-cl:

No kidding! I never thought I'd be nearly flamed for making an offhand comment about his left "ninny" looking different than the one on the right. :boxed:

Especially considering that I've happened upon a discussion about whether a bulge in his pants was just the material or...otherwise.

If you want more, try looking in part 5:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10721

Thanks! i ´ve been there:blush-anim-cl: hahahaha ohh why Mika whyyyyyyyyyyy?!??!?!?

Hope he comes to Argentina next year, this is, in a couple of hours :wub2::wub2::wub2:!!!!!!!!

Everybody came here but him:tears:!!! So i look at him in pics at least:biggrin2:!

No kidding! I never thought I'd be nearly flamed for making an offhand comment about his left "ninny" looking different than the one on the right. :boxed:

Especially considering that I've happened upon a discussion about whether a bulge in his pants was just the material or...otherwise.

RIGHT ON:thumb_yello:

I mean if people really want a "Cuddly Mika looking sweet and innocent" thread than they should make one... THough I don't know how it would compete with this one:naughty:

Apparantly there are more "perverts" on this site:mf_rosetinted:

I mean if people really want a "Cuddly Mika looking sweet and innocent" thread than they should make one... THough I don't know how it would compete with this one:naughty:

Apparantly there are more "perverts" on this site:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty:

shhhh, we didnt want anyone to know :roftl:

*chokes* :roftl: :roftl: poor Mika.

I'd go in there :) I must be a rarity as I have no problems enjoying a pervy discussion but I can still 'awwwww :wub2: ' like mad over the gorgeous, sweet and innocent piccies!!

I understand SOME people's preferences...to me, I didn't mind one bit lol...it's not a big deal...

The thread is called MIKAGASMIC...

Oh I don't mind either. I just don't necessarily want to talk about it myself.

Depends on my mood, depends on the body part I suppose.

Can't say I haven't entered in some speculation about "evidence" (or lack thereof).

(Okay, let's not bring that up again.)

His ability to be part naughty, part nice, is faaabulous.

Is this REALLY the same guy? :wub2:

I know, sometimes he looks like he's literally 2.5 years old. When he's playing with toys and has curls only a toddler that has never had a haircut could pull off naturally.

Other times...well you know about the other times. That's what this thread is for. :naughty: