From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, i've been going to the gym everyday this week and i've actually been liking working out! :shocked:

anyway, i'm really happy with how i've been doing. in the past two weeks i've lost 5 pounds!! i hope i continue to make progress!

so, i've been going to the gym everyday this week and i've actually been liking working out! :shocked:

anyway, i'm really happy with how i've been doing. in the past two weeks i've lost 5 pounds!! i hope i continue to make progress!

Thats Great!

I actually enjoy going to the gym too, i just need someone to go with :P

Thumbs up for you.

Keep on going.

I Did It!!! I Got My First Stone

Woo Hoo I Am A Stone Lighter !!!!!!!!

Wow! Congratulations :thumb_yello: . I'm really happy for you :wink2:

My legs are hurting. I did a bit of power walking last night with my sister around my hometown's old city wall. It was really nice apart from the rat who luckily fled back into the river when it saw us and the strange man who was pushing a dodgy wheelbarrow in the dark :blink: . These are the very reasons why I would not take this walk on my own at night :naughty: .

I Did It!!! I Got My First Stone

Woo Hoo I Am A Stone Lighter !!!!!!!!

How much is that? *goes to look it up...*

Oh WOW :shocked::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: Well done!!!

Hey Y'all,

Before I had my first cup of water and tea this morning, I was at my 10lb weight loss goal. Whoo hooo!! I'm so excited. I'll change the ticker if my scales still read this in a couple of days. :wink2:

:punk: Congrats!

I am a Big Girl. I've conquered binge eating for about two years now. But because of a medication I can do EVERYTHING your SUPPOSED to do and not drop an ounce.

I've had every eating disorder. Binge eating was the latest and God willing the last. Pray they don't come up with another type of ED I can't take anymore.

This was further evidenced buy the fact that when taken off I dropped 14 pounds in 12 days without doing anything different.

I wasn't always a big girl. But have been one since 2001.

The person I am is better than when I was thinner. Not sure if that has to do with living, loving and growing or what.

All for now.

Jemmalee I have PM'ed you to be added.

nope i decieded i would have a weight wtchers toffee bar as a treat instead !!! you al need to find me on 28.02.2008 as i am bringing LOAD for you all to have !!!!!

one bite and you are in love ( withthem not me i know you already love me ):mf_lustslow: