The Change One Thing thread

Sarah_loves_mika

So, countless people at New Year make resolutions that they probably won't see through to February...

Well this is the Change One Thing thread. Instead of making negative resolutions such as 'Im too fat, i need to lose weight', make pledges that will make you feel good and positive about yourself. Instead you could say 'The one thing i will do different in 2008 is to try and take care of myself more'.

Here, you can pledge:

One thing i will do differently in 2008:

One place i will visit in 2008:

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008:

One thing i'd like to change in the world:

And.......

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do:

(if you have any others that are special to you, let us know. Maybe we can support you!)

Mine goes:

One thing i will do differently in 2008: Try to be more positive about things

One place i will visit in 2008: The British F1 Grand Prix. It's a dream of mine.

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Im going to continue making music because it makes me happy and maintain my focus.

One thing i'd like to change in the world: I just want everyone to be equal. I want hunger to end.

And.......

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Ummmm, maybe my thought isn't appropriate??? :naughty:

Happy posting! AND HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :toot: :party:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing i will do differently in 2008: Everything :)

One place i will visit in 2008: Somewhere rural or abroad - i LOVED Canada and the US

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008:.....

One thing i'd like to change in the world:.....

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do:: Cover a James Blunt track

Ha ha i was useless

One thing i will do differently in 2008: I will listen more

One place i will visit in 2008: New York City

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Being the coolest mother in the Universe

One thing i'd like to change in the world: I wish that the whole world was like the MFC. Sure, we have our disagreements and arguments and even down right knock down drag outs on occassion *thanks Sarie* :sneaky2:

JUST KIDDING :naughty: .... but, at the end of the day we are like ONE big HAPPY family and we truly love and care about one another! :blush-anim-cl:

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: OMG! I am NOT the person to be answering this question.... JUST like Prince, I have a dirty mind! :bleh:

One thing i will do differently in 2008: Everything!

One place i will visit in 2008: I don't think I'll travel this year :tears:

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Handball.

One thing i'd like to change in the world: Get famous and help poor people.

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Just see Mika.. live.. one day :tears:

One thing i will do differently in 2008: get a job

One place i will visit in 2008: London

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008:university

One thing i'd like to change in the world:I'd love the world to be like MFC :naughty:

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do:to put make -up like Marlyn Manson :naughty: joking :bleh: to do a Beatles cover

One thing i will do differently in 2008: try to be the best person I can be

One place i will visit in 2008: LONDON, BABY!!!!!!!!!!

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008:SING, ACT, and be in LOTS of plays and musicals.

One thing i'd like to change in the world: That we could all JUST GET ALONG ALREADY AND STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see world peace. (and also get the laed in the school play...)

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Can't say it here :naughty:

One thing I will do differently in 2008: I will be a more patient person and will try to worry about things a lot less. I will also try to be a better girlfriend to my boyfriend.

One place I will visit in 2008: I will visit Chicago with my sister and boyfriend, for sure.

One thing I am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: I will continue to be a hard worker. Starting a new job in January and hope to enjoy my new position and will work in doing so.

One thing I'd like to change in the world: I'd like to change the way children are sexually preyed upon and women are raped and murdered. I am sick to death of hearing news items like these each day.

And.......

One thing I'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: I'd absolutely love it if Mika would tour in my home state.

I just asked my boyfriend his answers to these questions. Here is what he said.... :)

One thing i will do differently in 2008: Kiss Manda more

One place i will visit in 2008: Ecuador

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Get Manda presents

One thing i'd like to change in the world: More time to spend with Manda

One thing i will do differently in 2008: be braver, try everything!

One place i will visit in 2008: Spokane, Washington...and NYC. :bleh:

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: being a theatre nerd :D

One thing i'd like to change in the world: the "thin is in" thing.

it makes me sick that these little girls feel the need to be less than 100 lbs., 6'0 tall and stunningly gorgeous, or they won't get accepted by anyone.

One thing i'd like to see Mika do this year:

hmm....

since i've never seen him live, take his shirt off during LT. :naughty:

One thing i will do differently in 2008:eating less chocy and sweet stuff lol

One place i will visit in 2008:hopefully, bulgaria

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: being me self:biggrin2:

One thing i'd like to change in the world:stop the wars and anything thats bad happeing in the world

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do:hmmmm......proberly to do a cover of happy together, but never a beatles song lol

One thing i will do differently in 2008: work harder at school

One place i will visit in 2008:hopefully dubai

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Just be me

One thing i'd like to change in the world:get rid of fake people

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: see him live, he hasnt been to south africa:crybaby:

One thing i will do differently in 2008: I'm going to be very optomistic

One place i will visit in 2008: Kelowna hopefully. Australia if I'm lucky.

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: I will continue to be friends with everyone I know, and not talk begind their backs.

One thing i'd like to change in the world: I people could treat eachother equally. I'd like to change the way our word has 'classes' (rich, poor, middle)

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Come to my house and spend a day with me :naughty: (In reality come to Kelowna..)

One thing i will do differently in 2008: Attempt to gain more self-confidence and be a bit more outgoing.

One place i will visit in 2008: I'll be visiting New York, but it's my dream to travel the world or go to England.

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Grow more in my faith.

One thing i'd like to change in the world: Violence and have people more aware of the suffering that goes on in the world so that this suffering could one day be stopped.

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Take a photo with me.:blush-anim-cl:

One thing i will do differently in 2008: Become a brave and kind person

One place i will visit in 2008: Mikaland (hopefully:) )

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Be nice to my friends and family and love Mika !

One thing i'd like to change in the world: Stop global warming and all the wars and lose poverty.

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Come to Japan again and stay at my house :naughty:

One thing i will do differently in 2008:Um.....try and be nicer?

One place i will visit in 2008: Hopefully England but I know that's not oging to happen

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Being myself

One thing i'd like to change in the world:America's taste in music

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Propose to me :lmao: Orrr wear his old pants and braces:naughty:

*sarcasm* 2008's gonna be great! *sarcasm*

One thing i will do differently in 2008: uhmmm I don't know:boxed:

One place i will visit in 2008: LONDON

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Be myself

One thing i'd like to change in the world: I want every body to get along :boxed: without war

And.......

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Help animals in need (didn't know anything els)

One thing i will do differently in 2008: Not worry so much about people's opinions on me (Mika's my inspiration)

One place i will visit in 2008: Estonia I hope

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: Grow as a human being. I've grown so much in 2007 and hope that will continue :)

One thing i'd like to change in the world: Give homes to all the homeless children

And.......

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: Come to Norway on holiday :naughty:

One thing i will do differently in 2008: work more for uni (hm yeah right :naughty: )

One place i will visit in 2008: the only one that's sure so far is london!

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: going to mika gigs :naughty:

One thing i'd like to change in the world:

end global warming

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: ehm take a picture with me? :naughty:

One thing i will do differently in 2008: ammm, I'll try to pass more exams than I did in 2007 :blink::naughty:

One place i will visit in 2008: Andalo, Italy (that's for sure, 'cause we're going skiing there) and hopefully London and maybe Spain (I would love that more than anything else)

One thing i am proud of and will continue to do in 2008: ?

One thing i'd like to change in the world: to stop idiotism

One thing i'd absoultely LOVE to see Mika do: come to Slovenia:biggrin2: