Other Obsessions

Kachinga!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That performance was sooo haunting. During the last song he looks up and gasps like a sigh of relief or something. It was just really haunting especially when you take into consideration what happened shortly after..

emo singers are wierd. mcr,mm,jared...WIERD !!! why would anyone want to be a shadow and cut themselves

Not all emo people cut themselves you know..

Surely Jared and Gerard don't, they're much to vain for that. :naughty:

You can hardly call Marilyn Manson emo by the way..

xd wouldnt want to pierce ther perfect skin! lol. i know not all emo's do but i have not met one who dosent. my friend is an idiot.she does. but she is only emo to impress some guy she fancies

xd wouldnt want to pierce ther perfect skin! lol. i know not all emo's do but i have not met one who dosent. my friend is an idiot.she does. but she is only emo to impress some guy she fancies

It's mostly the fans who are idiots, not the frontmen of emo bands..

Cutting is a trend in certain circles which I find incredibly stupid and mind boggling.

These days it's hip among emo people, it used to be the trend among goths.

I'm a fan of the band Placebo and among their fanbase it's very common too.

It's quite dangerous actually. A lot of these people start cutting to be "cool" and to show that they're "oh so hurt by society that they must hurt themselves" kind of thing.

But it can develop into something much more serious and then it will be hard to stop.

Cutting yourself releases a chemical in your brain that makes you feel temporarily euphoric.. which can be addicting.

I completely forgot what point I was trying to make. :naughty:

It's mostly the fans who are idiots, not the frontmen of emo bands..

Cutting is a trend in certain circles which I find incredibly stupid and mind boggling.

These days it's hip among emo people, it used to be the trend among goths.

I'm a fan of the band Placebo and among their fanbase it's very common too.

It's quite dangerous actually. A lot of these people start cutting to be "cool" and to show that they're "oh so hurt by society that they must hurt themselves" kind of thing.

But it can develop into something much more serious and then it will be hard to stop.

Cutting yourself releases a chemical in your brain that makes you feel temporarily euphoric.. which can be addicting.

I completely forgot what point I was trying to make. :naughty:

ok at first, sounded a bit like you were gonna bite my head of but i agree with your point

ok at first, sounded a bit like you were gonna bite my head of but i agree with your point

I'd never do such a thing! :naughty:

I'm just a bit touchy about the subject cuz people would make assumptions about me too in the past (merely cuz I wore black clothes :roftl: ) which I found incredibly frustrating.

I'd never do such a thing! :naughty:

I'm just a bit touchy about the subject cuz people would make assumptions about me too in the past (merely cuz I wore black clothes :roftl: ) which I found incredibly frustrating.

i used to wear a lot of black before i was a mika fan. know it's more reds and bubble gum pinks and greens:naughty:

I would never cut myself, I think it's sick:blink: Especially when it's done to be cool:thumbdown:

what is cool about makeing yourself bleed?

It's not cool and nothing special. I bleed for days every month. :naughty:

I understand why people do it and I sorta understand when they do it to belong in a group..

What I don't understand though is why it's considered to be cool or 'the thing to do' in the first place.

I understand why people do it and I sorta understand when they do it to belong in a group..

What I don't understand though is why it's considered to be cool or 'the thing to do' in the first place.

my friend says it proves that they "show emotion" sorry but that is a lode of twaddel

my friend says it proves that they "show emotion" sorry but that is a lode of twaddel

Yeah I get what they're trying to do.. I just find it a bit weird.

I take psychology classes and do work experience at a psychiatric facility so I see people struggling with this..

I just find it sad when people purposefully create a problem when there is none.

:shocked: i don't and i won't understand .......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'd be a bad emo, I hate blood and I hate cuts:blink:

I know lots of emo people, and none of them cut themselves. Luckily (:

Ooooooohh, i don't know what they do what they are really up to !!

i don't want to know ! all i know is they are not good looking ! not appealing ! at least to me ........ oh, nonono

for a while i tought being emo meant cutting yourself:naughty: i know 2 emo people and one used to cut himself and the other does :thumbdown: they're really stupid.