Other Obsessions

Kachinga!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm obsessed with AUDREY HEPBURN! She's my idol!

audreyhepburn28.jpg

She led such a tremendous life...and her career is one that I want to emulate. She was beautiful and humble and truly cared about our world.

Today, I chose people to admire like her : Natalie Portman and Petra Nemcova for instance. I'm obessesed with what they are doing...the causes they are fighting for...EVERYTHING!

natalie-portman.png

0572102100.jpg

*according to myheritage.com celeb look alikes, I look like all three:naughty: *

OH YES!!!

The only cd I have ever owned that was on constant play for a year, other than LICM was JCs Schizophrenic. I love that cd, if you ever get to listen to it I recommend track 9, heh heh!

I guess I'm obsessed with penguins too come to think of it, ha ha!

Is that "All Day Long I Dream About Sex?" Or is that 8? If not, I have this other one I can hear in my head now thaat might be 9. I can't remember. I haven't listened to that in a while, but it's such a good CD! I think he used to say that song I'm thinkning of was a joke, but then his friends said he should put it on the CD. WHAT WAS THAT CALLED.

:biggrin2: I wanted Kate to come otut though, since it was clearly named after me!

OH YES!!!

The only cd I have ever owned that was on constant play for a year, other than LICM was JCs Schizophrenic. I love that cd, if you ever get to listen to it I recommend track 9, heh heh!

all day long i dream about sex and all night long i think about sex:naughty: that's the only song i have from that album hehe

i'm obsessed with johnny depp films like edward scissorhands, arizona dream, crybaby, and OF COURSE SWEENEY TODD:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

OH YES!!!

I used to be in love with JC. :wub2:

Now I'm obsessed with The Beatles. And Dhani Harrison. :glasses2:

from that list i only know what hoagies, alice in wonderland, and makeup is :naughty:

Really? Alot of people don't even know what hoagies are. Not outside Pennsylvania, anyway.

Hang on, I'll post pictures of everything.

Edward Gorey was an artist. He died a few years ago, but he was a brilliant cartoonist / poet:

EdwardGoreyTheatreBox.jpg

Jones Soda is a type of soda that comes in about a million and a half different colors, and it's mostly weird flavors. They have normal flavors (cream soda, grape, etc.) but most of it is things like FuFu Berry, Green Apple, Blue Bubblegum, Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie, etc.

jones_soda.jpg

George Harrison is that cute guy in my signature. :wink2: He was the lead guitar for the Beatles, but I liked him better as a solo artist.

harrison.jpg

Noel Fielding is the guy in my avatar. A super gorgeous British comedian/actor/socialite, who stars in The Mighty Boosh, a TV show.

DisorderBoosh42Oct07.jpg

Electronica's a type of music. They use alot of soundboards and stuff.

Jones Soda is a type of soda that comes in about a million and a half different colors, and it's mostly weird flavors. They have normal flavors (cream soda, grape, etc.) but most of it is things like FuFu Berry, Green Apple, Blue Bubblegum, Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie, etc.

jones_soda.jpg

George Harrison is that cute guy in my signature. :wink2: He was the lead guitar for the Beatles, but I liked him better as a solo artist.

harrison.jpg

turns out that i know what jones soda is :biggrin2:

and george harrison is CUTE! but i didn't know who he was haha

Noel Fielding is the guy in my avatar. A super gorgeous British comedian/actor/socialite, who stars in The Mighty Boosh, a TV show.

DisorderBoosh42Oct07.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

:biggrin2:

I love that what he's wearing too! it must be said he has fine fashion sense, he also has this long green leather furry jacket that I want! :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Ahahaha!

I actually only found out about it a while ago, though. We don't get it in the states, not even on BBCAmerica. :tears:

So I have to rely on DVDs, YouTube, MySpaceTV, etc. to watch it.

Same here! I'd be long gone without youtube at this stage, i rely on it to watch everything! we don't have the british tv channels at my house but I'm currently trying to convince my Dad to get em in :wink2:

Same here! I'd be long gone without youtube at this stage, i rely on it to watch everything! we don't have the british tv channels at my house but I'm currently trying to convince my Dad to get em in :wink2:

Haha, well we have one of the British channels, and that's all we COULD get. That's the only channel from England that they offered.

But they don't show ANYTHING! Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Friday Night Project, Mighty Boosh, NOTHING!

It's all Hollyoaks, Dr. Who, and Graham Norton!

That Dee Plume is such a lucky gal.