The Youtube Comments Thread

For those of you who have been keeping up with the mfc's battle against some rather unsavory youtube characters, then this is the thread for you.

Post your links to videos that have had rude mika related comments and we will:

- Report them

- Give them a thumbs down

- Leave something wonderful in response :)

For you this week we have the new comments on my 'Mika - Uk's 97th most annoying person' video, which got some disgustingly horrible comments (16+ only):

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HmhcLvxVWw8#GU5U2spHI_4

Bab's 'Jools Hooteanny' video which we were battling yesterday and went into 4 pages (14+ only):

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GrP7VggNuZI

And incase you havent seen it yet - hot off the press - give some love to our resident big girls:

(Thankfully there are no bad comments here)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qY-raDLQUAs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. I think everyone has the right to dislike Mika and voice their opinion..

Comments like those are inevitable and I don't think it's up to us to try and persuade them into liking Mika or being rude in return. It sends a bad message.

Live and let live.

Hmm.. I think everyone has the right to dislike Mika and voice their opinion..

Comments like those are inevitable and I don't think it's up to us to try and persuade them into liking Mika or being rude in return. It sends a bad message.

Live and let live.

Yep just let people talk...

Really?

Normally i would have left it but it was the two comments on mine that disgusted me so much to try and do something constructive about it.

Really?

Normally i would have left it but it was the two comments on mine that disgusted me so much to try and do something constructive about it.

When they're comments on your own youtube channel then you can just delete them. :biggrin2:

When they're comments on your own youtube channel then you can just delete them. :biggrin2:

Now I understand why I can sometimes see someone being angry with a mysterious poster but there is no rude post they are referring to...:blink: Thanks for clarifying.:thumb_yello:

Actually, the annoying one on bbc3 was so FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY !!

especially the choco guy and the one ended with not changing Mika's name and beat her to death !!!!

But I hate the ugly comedy guy ! this is not comedy, he just can't do comedy, i think he should go for a kebab shop or a corner shop, humm ...... better