1 Million MFC Posts

deano

for info, this one is NOT the real 1 million, but it is a good practice version, and it is pretty cool anyway.

Congrats to Babbucia

I will try and get Freddie to send you a free Mika t-shirt. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got a clue I can't stil find out what post # was mines, :sneaky2: close enough though.. :boxed:

defeat's taste is bitter.. :mf_rosetinted:

Sour like a lemon, hard as the icy rocks in my garden :tears:

Congrats Kata on the 999999. :naughty:

for info, this one is NOT the real 1 million, but it is a good practice version, and it is pretty cool anyway.

Congrats to Babbucia

I will try and get Freddie to send you a free Mika t-shirt. :thumb_yello:

Aww..that's awesome. Just to repeat for the newcomers just joining - Babuccia won the un-official millionth post - lookie here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1000000&postcount=1373

Deano if your still around - can you delete the new layour thread i made last night.

Someone just googled me (actually i have no idea why they did that, ill ask) and that thread comes up and therefore tells the whole world one of my little secrets that i would prefer if people didnt know.

Your closest was 1000014. :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/search.php?searchid=928987

[/endstalker]

oh really? well, it was not THAT close then.. :boxed: i always forget this forum races at light speed.. :wink2:

Deano if your still around - can you delete the new layour thread i made last night.

Someone just googled me (actually i have no idea why they did that, ill ask) and that thread comes up and therefore tells the whole world one of my little secrets that i would prefer if people didnt know.

indeed. our posts are all over google. it's spooky in a way... :blink:

Thats a bit weird!!!!! :boxed:

Can you PM me the google result page?

Thanks.