Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

begin rant

the following are all the reasons why today sucked!

1. i cant get my bedroom to be any cooler than 31.5 degrees at the moment , i can handle it as high as 28 degrees all nite but that few extra degrees makes it yukky. so bad nites sleep for me

2. i used to always look forward to fridays coz id get to work with my friend bri who only worked fri, sat, sun so friday would be the first day of the wk id get to work with her...but she moved to sydney at start of yr, and now it sux! and she sux!

3. all the sutpid old bags hate me coz i get more responsibility than them and coz the bosses like me, and everytime i looked up they were whispering bout me

4. i work in a great big bloody shed with coolrooms and an open shop front with some form of aircon(if u could call it that)

5. our cooling was working so hard today it blew a fuse and all but 3 register died and the eftpos died, and i had to do eftpos with the manual ching ching machine

6. when the fuse blew we had to power the shop with a generator, so not everything worked, food had to be taken and put in coolrooms that werent actually cooling in the hope it would stay cold enough, the milk fridge had a "cooling" temp of 17.5 degrees(which really means we will be throwing all the milk out 2moz ) and the back fridge that holds the fancy stuff like herbs shouldnt get over 12 degrees and it was 27 degrees :shocked:

7. i gotta go and suffer the hate all day tomorrow and sunday blurgh :thumbdown:

end rant

Take me with you!!!

GEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *sobs uncontrollably*

*sobs as well*

Damn, I should really have taken tissues. I spent half the movie sniffling and crying, it is so sad, and so touching, and so sad :tears:

I loved it...... it's a really good movie:thumb_yello: ......really emotional :tears:

*plans to buy it on dvd*

BAH! i had a heap of posts mq'd

congrats on 1000 000th post soangel!

mika at cirque du soleil (sp?) i was going to watch it anyway, i love them

*is too lazy to finish reading past pg 64*

hi and bye!

What did they do to my Gerry, Freddie?

It's horrid, yet utterly hilarious.

Tis...and when I saw it I thought of you! I keep seeing photshopped 300 pictures in computer game mags... must find them and scan them...

Indeed. I triple-snorted. That's a record.

Whoa...

I'd pay to see that...

Nahhh.... It's almost 8:00am. Some of us around here have to get up early. Just having my morning quickie on MFC. :thumb_yello:

I wa up at 9:30... earliest I've been up since last week...

hehe... quickie... :naughty:

Paul and Flacco would be pretty good. I never did believe in Paul and Mikey, and Joanna Griggs just wasn't in it...

Paul and Mikey no way... never heard Paul and Johanna... Heard Paul and Tim... or Paul and Richard... or Tim and Richard... :das:

"How's it hanging?"

*looks down*

"A little to the left."

Oh Fred, you can't possibly be that innocent!

*giggles at where it's hanging*

He's not that innocent *sings Oops... I Did it Again*

Honestly, I thought he was used to the occasional bursts of dirtiness... usually it's me having stupid moments...

I really want to watch The Beatles movie, 'A Hard Day's Night' on the big televisual screen but my brother and his girlfriend are hogging it while playing Xbox. They are addicted to Viva Pinata.

Viva Pinata??

Please...

X-Men is waaaaaaay better...

Mass Effect is waaaaaaay better than that too... I'm in love with Kaiden Alenko... :wub2:

Televisual is my new favourite word.

Televisual... technically it's right...

Page 69.

Look, it's my fave number again!

Where's Freddie when you wanna shock him???

Ah of course... (and it is addictive, why do you think it took me an hour to decide it was crap)

I'm a fan of halo, or any other game where I can be totally hopeless at it, yet still shoot someone..

And well done on being a 69 whore(postwhore that is)

Halo? Please...

Mass Effect is waaaaaaaay better... and got the same rating in an xbox magazine... the only thing wrong with it is it doesn't have enough alien strip clubs...

Take me with you!!!

GEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *sobs uncontrollably*

Awwww... *pats RBSKY*

I wanna see it... just don't know who to take...

*passes Liz box of special edition kleenex's*

geraldex.jpg

*giggles*

I wanna box too!!!

begin rant

1. i cant get my bedroom to be any cooler than 31.5 degrees at the moment , i can handle it as high as 28 degrees all nite but that few extra degrees makes it yukky. so bad nites sleep for me

2. i used to always look forward to fridays coz id get to work with my friend bri who only worked fri, sat, sun so friday would be the first day of the wk id get to work with her...but she moved to sydney at start of yr, and now it sux! and she sux!

3. all the sutpid old bags hate me coz i get more responsibility than them and coz the bosses like me, and everytime i looked up they were whispering bout me

4. i work in a great big bloody shed with coolrooms and an open shop front with some form of aircon(if u could call it that)

5. our cooling was working so hard today it blew a fuse and all but 3 register died and the eftpos died, and i had to do eftpos with the manual ching ching machine

6. when the fuse blew we had to power the shop with a generator, so not everything worked, food had to be taken and put in coolrooms that werent actually cooling in the hope it would stay cold enough, the milk fridge had a "cooling" temp of 17.5 degrees(which really means we will be throwing all the milk out 2moz ) and the back fridge that holds the fancy stuff like herbs shouldnt get over 12 degrees and it was 27 degrees :shocked:

7. i gotta go and suffer the hate all day tomorrow and sunday blurgh :thumbdown:

end rant

*pats PO*

I got called in to work, and when I got there I felt sick, had back pain and pains elsewhere... mum thought it might be appendicitis... by the time I was waiting in the doctor's surgery the pain was easing... typical me...

Well, I try, but it's hard as all get out.

Owhh.

(and you're right, there can never be too much scrubs :naughty:)

You wouldn't believe the bulletin Zach Braff posted:

"Many of you have asked about the fate of the final episodes of Scrubs. If the strike goes on too much longer there is a good chance they will never be written or shot and the series finale will remain in the mind of our show's creator, Bill Lawrence..."

*grumbles about evil writer's strike*

I cannot say that I woke up before midday today.

I can, I can! My dad woke me up by knocking on the door at 11.50-ish, so I had to rush out of bed and into clothes so I could pretend I hadn't just woken.

I showed him my keyboard, and unlike everyone else, he was excited by it, and want's one himself now. I think it really is a case of like Father like Daughter. He also has a guitar he desperately wanted a few years ago ... he learnt one song on it before he got bored.

(luckily my classes this semeseter mostly start at 11, or noon, so I can have a sleep in)

Damn!

*is jealous*

I had the worst possible timetable all of last year (7.30 start, 5 days), my luck will likely be the same again.

*has to wait until 21st to find out*

Televisual is my new favourite word.

The first time I read it I was like "LOL! Funny word!", and then by the second post I was starting to think "Woah ... 'televisual' overload..."

*inserts into vocabulary anyway*

You mean they actually like that game? I played it for an hour and got bored.

I played it for about 3 hours and then gave up. It was just happening too fast and was annoying me. There I am trying to make baby worm-pinatas, and some other ones are coming in, and their all getting sick, and fighting each other, and then I had two birds that had all they needed to make baby bird-pinatas, but they wouldn't! Eurgh...

geraldex.jpg

Lol!

But that sounds like fun! Did you do an elaborate Mika-style "Kaching!" everytime you did it?

*imagines customer's reactions*

mika at cirque du soleil (sp?) i was going to watch it anyway, i love them

I just watched it. Didn't see no Mika. *grumbles*

But it was craazzyyy all the same. Did anyone else watch it? There was some guy boomerang juggling hats, and mouth-juggling balls, and got knows what else. And weird buttock-kicking acrobats. Crazy stuff. I wish I went to that, I considered it ... but none of my friends did, lol.

I hadn't seen that before! That's hilarious!! What a little brat.:naughty:

He was not a brat! Just unwilling to do the red carpet thing in full, with standing and posing every two paces. :roftl:

One of the other people (celebrities) was obviously caught by surprise that there was a red carpet, and apologised for not being dressed better (... jeans and old clothes made her sound convincing :biggrin2: ...) So I'm not sure how much info was included with the tickets, but the savvy ones know that red carpets happen at premeres of shows!

[quote

I just watched it. Didn't see no Mika. *grumbles*

But it was craazzyyy all the same. Did anyone else watch it? There was some guy boomerang juggling hats, and mouth-juggling balls, and got knows what else. And weird buttock-kicking acrobats. Crazy stuff. I wish I went to that, I considered it ... but none of my friends did, lol.

What we got on TV last night was what you wuld get if you bought the Varekai dvd. What Mika went to was the live performance which is in London at the moment. There was no chance of seeing Mika on tv. :blink::sad:

I saw it live in Canberra earlier this year, and I can imagine that Mika would have desperately wanted to see it, leapt at the free tickets, and paid the minimum price of red carpet time, but he was there to watch the show, not to be the show!

geraldex.jpg

*roflmao* :roftl: That is gold!

But... I can hear him screaming "It's GeraRRRRRRd" :naughty:

*hugs tissues tight to chest and never lets go*

*sobs as well*

Damn, I should really have taken tissues. I spent half the movie sniffling and crying, it is so sad, and so touching, and so sad :tears:

I loved it...... it's a really good movie:thumb_yello: ......really emotional :tears:

*plans to buy it on dvd*

I did warn ye so. I'm so glad you liked it.

*mists up again*

*hugs to everyone who is feeling crap*

I did warn ye so. I'm so glad you liked it.

*mists up again*

*hugs to everyone who is feeling crap*

You did warn me, its true....

And my :wub2:ing of Gerad has only increased since watching it, he was great in it (for a guy who died at the start of the movie)

*tears up and grabs nearest tissue*

(oh and look, morning still)

What we got on TV last night was what you wuld get if you bought the Varekai dvd. What Mika went to was the live performance which is in London at the moment. There was no chance of seeing Mika on tv. :blink:

Hmm, yeah, I was trying to understand how they put it together so fast from him seeing it :bleh:

I saw it live in Canberra earlier this year, and I can imagine that Mika would have desperately wanted to see it, leapt at the free tickets, and paid the minimum price of red carpet time, but he was there to watch the show, not to be the show!

Aw, I'm jealous. I know, I could just imagine him watching it with a childish grin on his face (Lol, that's how I watch the tv version, anyway).

Thanks :thumb_yello: you saved me from watching the video that I taped!

Aww, it's worth watching anyway. I always have trouble following the storylines though. I think I picked this one though; was it a wedding?

Hello everyone!!! Long time no see!! My HSC is over, my internet is fixed and I have missed a hell of a lot!!!

Hello there. :original: That's good, how did you go?

Hiya, Aussies, I'm back home. I'm working full-time + studying for my exams in a week so I'm not going to be on much for the next few weeks. I'm going out now but I'll be back later tonight. Ciao for now. :original:

Welcome home, and good luck in your exams :thumb_yello:

I am so bored. I was going to make one of those chickens, but my brother is having a siesta in the room with the only printer :thumbdown:

Hiya, Aussies, I'm back home. I'm working full-time + studying for my exams in a week so I'm not going to be on much for the next few weeks. I'm going out now but I'll be back later tonight. Ciao for now. :original:

Well and hey and goodbye for now

Good luck on your exams :thumb_yello:

LMAO!!!

Can't trust kleenex to spell things right.. :sneaky2::naughty:

I wrote to the stupid idiots and complained.. they apologised and sent me this to pass on to you....

gerardtissues.jpg

LMAO!!!

Can't trust kleenex to spell things right.. :sneaky2::naughty:

I wrote to the stupid idiots and complained.. they apologised and sent me this to pass on to you....

gerardtissues.jpg

LOL :roftl: I love this so much. Thanks heaps Kelzy! :wub2:

I'm gonna show all my Gerry friends. They'll think it's awesome. :punk:

Gerry dies in all his movies, so I will defo be in need of a never-ending supply of these. :naughty:

Hello aussies. What. Is.

(up?)

Hello not-aussie. Nothing. Much. Is.

up here either.

I'm watching something on tv about this guy who films sea creatures at Nigaloo reef.

*wants to go to Ningaloo reef*

Nothing. At all.

(really.)

GAH. So bored.

It gets a bit like that, doesn't it?

Might be worse next week for me. I'll either be home with only one of the brothers (oh joy), or on a family roadtrip, that because of work (and learning of the roadtrip too late to take it off) I'd only be on for 4 days.

I'm thinking staying home :naughty:

Hello not-aussie. Nothing. Much. Is.

up here either.

I'm watching something on tv about this guy who films sea creatures at Nigaloo reef.

*wants to go to Ningaloo reef*

Ooooh, very scientific. I'm watching Metalocalypse.:naughty:

Me too. *pretends to know where Ningaloo reef is and what it looks like*