The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Hi Guys!

Am only here for a sec, has anything exciting been happening?

We are dead tired from walking around Seaworld all day, the airline lost the kids double stroller between Melbourne and the Gold Coast, so I stressed about that all day but it made its way to the airport eventually so I can actually take the kids to Surfer's without losing one of them!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys!

We are dead tired from walking around Seaworld all day, the airline lost the kids double stroller between Melbourne and the Gold Coast, so I stressed about that all day but it made its way to the airport eventually so I can actually take the kids to Surfer's without losing one of them!

I love Seaworld! It's my favourite theme park (I've been to them all except Dreamworld). Which was your favourite ride/show/attraction (if you're still here)?

Hi Guys!

Not really...

Except Mika's pregnant... :mf_rosetinted:

Last night I was reading my Dad's university diploma and one of the name's of someone who signed it was absolutely hilarious. I'm pretty sure that it would get blocked though. :naughty:

Let me guess... Wayne King? :naughty:

Wayne Kerr? :naughty:

(I actually knew of someone called Wayne King...)

I love Seaworld! It's my favourite theme park (I've been to them all except Dreamworld). Which was your favourite ride/show/attraction (if you're still here)?

I feel so left out... I've only been to Seaworld... and that was in 1996 with a huge big group of girls... (as in Girl Guides... it was a Muster near Byron Bay and the sea was the them... good old Byron Bay...)

Anyways... I have to work at 9am, so i better go to bed...

Night all!

Nope. I remember when someone told me about the name Wayne King. I laughed about it for a long time.

It was just the last name that I found funny. C***burn.

Lol! Well there is a city here called Cockburn. It's named after some Captain Cockburn I believe. It's officially pronounced Coh-burn, but it's fun to just pronounce it Cockburn :original:

I feel so left out... I've only been to Seaworld... and that was in 1996 with a huge big group of girls... (as in Girl Guides... it was a Muster near Byron Bay and the sea was the them... good old Byron Bay...)

Anyways... I have to work at 9am, so i better go to bed...

Night all!

Don't worry, I've only ever been to Adventure World. (WA's ... excuse for a themepark) :original:

Lol! Well there is a city here called Cockburn. It's named after some Captain Cockburn I believe. It's officially pronounced Coh-burn, but it's fun to just pronounce it Cockburn :original:

I see that the last name you found was not "Cockburn" as I first assumed...

Yeah, it was. I just starred it out myself and put a C at the start. I thought that it would star out the whole thing and you wouldn't be able to tell what it said. :naughty:

Haha, okay, good, because I was trying to figure out what else it could have been.

So we are allowed to say Cockburn and Dick, but still not S****?

Well, this is the charming city of Cockburn of West Australia: http://www.cockburn.wa.gov.au/. lol.

I lived there for a while when I was little :bleh:

never fear, for *I* am here! hehe

I'm new and more importantly I'm Australian! Hurrah!

(I've also been told that the forums are lacking guys?) I happen to be one of them too... well... it HAS been rumoured!

:shocked::biggrin2: HIYA RIVERBASIL aka Nick aka RB !!!!! Welcome to the Aussie thread !!!:thumb_yello: Yeah .... sadly there are not too many guys around the MFC .... approx. 500 I gather .... tho' not all post ..... aaahhh well ... we are all good mates here .... read the front page of this thread & pull up a bean bag !!!:wink2::roftl: Us Aussies are pretty darn crazy ... :thumb_yello::lmfao:

(I've also been told that the forums are lacking guys?) I happen to be one of them too... well... it HAS been rumoured! :biggrin2:

Hooray! I am not alone :naughty:

Welcome! :yay:

HIYA RIVERBASIL aka Nick aka RB !!!!! Welcome to the Aussie thread !!! Yeah .... sadly there are not too many guys around the MFC .... approx. 500 I gather .... tho' not all post ..... aaahhh well ... we are all good mates here .... read the front page of this thread & pull up a bean bag !!! Us Aussies are pretty darn crazy ...

Pssh, speak for yourself :naughty:

My internet is being poo, I assume my brother is hogging it, downloading or something ... :sad::thumbdown:

:naughty: Are you a bloke too OCD ??!! Bugger about your net .... grrrrrrr ..... :thumbdown:

Haha, no. :bleh: I was refering to not being the only one left online in the thread. :naughty:

Stupid internet :thumbdown: I've been trying to load this thread to look at your reply for the past half hour. :mad3:

I think I should probably give in ...

Nighty night :original:

Haha, no. :bleh: I was refering to not being the only one left online in the thread. :naughty:

Stupid internet :thumbdown: I've been trying to load this thread to look at your reply for the past half hour. :mad3:

I think I should probably give in ...

Nighty night :original:

G'night Sweety ..... I'm going to bed too ..... Sweet Dreams ..... :wub2:

(I've also been told that the forums are lacking guys?) I happen to be one of them too... well... it HAS been rumoured! :biggrin2:

Wooo wooo Welcome!!

:shocked::naughty: Are you a bloke too OCD ??!! Bugger about your net .... grrrrrrr ..... :thumbdown:

I thought the same thing HK :naughty:

I went to bed, like I said I would but couldn't sleep so I put on the labyrinth.. hmm David Bowie's pants are tighter than Mika's purple jeans.. :bleh:

Planning on trying to go to sleep now.. Goodnight anyone who is still here..

We are sadly lacking in guys, and HK is right, few of the ones we do have post very often. DavidM and FD do their best to make up for it. What a great greeting! I like you already.:thumb_yello:

Pssh, speak for yourself :naughty:

Pssch, you're insane, admit it. Where's that Alice In Wonderland quote that someone has in their siggy? "You wouldn't be here if you weren't mad?":naughty:

Wooo wooo Welcome!!

I thought the same thing HK :naughty:

I went to bed, like I said I would but couldn't sleep so I put on the labyrinth.. hmm David Bowie's pants are tighter than Mika's purple jeans.. :bleh:

Planning on trying to go to sleep now.. Goodnight anyone who is still here..

Mmmmm......David Bowie in Labyrinth.....tiny pants and huge hair.:wub2:

I also got 20 tins of dine cat food for $1.. :naughty:

That is the deal of the CENTURY! What flavour were they, something disgustingly gross, I presume!

I went there and tooka picture of a tshirt that says doom de da de doom doom on it..

As in a reference to love today? Was that deliberate? How cool :naughty: