Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's time for Bed.... DC...

We finally found out tonight that Mike caught the Wallaby and is back in action... look for him at a bottleshop near you

Goodnight everyone.. :huglove:

Good night :original:

I still have an hour until my brother's downloads start. lol. Yeah, we decided on a pre-bartered time tonight :naughty:

Hahahahahaha .... watch out tho' ... ya might get mobbed !!!!! :lmfao:

Me Mondo's gone to sleep on me chair .....

"Mondo"? :blink:

I've been busy updating my myspace pictures, just got the dress up ones from the other day left to do :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Good night :original:

I still have an hour until my brother's downloads start. lol. Yeah, we decided on a pre-bartered time tonight :naughty:

"Mondo"? :blink:

I've been busy updating my myspace pictures, just got the dress up ones from the other day left to do :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Yes hun .... Mondo is my pup ...... *see the one mawling his mother above ^^^ * :wink2::wub2:

Yeah ..... 'lil' cutie ...... sadly his sister ( the other one) died from a tic 2 yrs ago ...... :tears: .... we live in the bush .... so unfortunately , that happens .... but Mondo & his mama Maggie are still here ....

:crybaby::sad: awwww!

They are so adorable, what breed are they?

And I've officially decided to add my myspace, etc, to my profile. lol. I tried to keep MFC and the rest of my life separate ... but I can't. And my dress up photos are just wayyy too good. :naughty: :naughty:

My favourite: :roftl:

81093125ol7.jpg

:crybaby::sad: awwww!

And I've officially decided to add my myspace, etc, to my profile. lol. I tried to keep MFC and the rest of my life separate ... but I can't. And my dress up photos are just wayyy too good. :naughty:

81093125ol7.jpg

:thumb_yello: Great pic OKD !!! I look forward to checking out your Myspace ... !!

Ummmm .... their mama is Jack Russell / Maltese cross .... & their papa is Jack Russell .... :wub2:

81093125ol7.jpg

Thats a true Aussie photo if I've ever seen one :naughty: I love it!!!

And, who were you trying to fool by keeping MFC apart from your real life? Pssssh! MFC *is* your real life :naughty:

Hope everyone has a lovely day :thumb_yello:

Eeeeech I don't have enough time to read through everyones posts, I got through about 10pages ...

Just wanted to say about this....

Every time someone mentions nurofen it reminds of the guy who my dad told me about who had to have a huge chunk of his stomach removed because he took nurofen without meals, and it ate away at his stomach. I hope you had it with a meal!

I am bit of a medicine-phobe :blink:

:shocked: Oohhhhh.... God....

*whimpers in fear*

Every time someone mentions nurofen it reminds of the guy who my dad told me about who had to have a huge chunk of his stomach removed because he took nurofen without meals, and it ate away at his stomach. I hope you had it with a meal!

I am bit of a medicine-phobe :blink:

wow............did he take it excessively? I only ever have pain killers maybe once a month, at a guess. I don't make a point of having them with food, though :blink: But I did have these ones straight after lunch :thumb_yello:

Ok, everyone, I just read through almost 20 pages of chat for you people. Should show how much I love you.

*ignores fact that no one asked her to do it*

Here's my MQ from hell. Actually would be longer, but I left out the talk of the No-D and Therapy threads because I'm dead-tired of arguing and it's much easier to just stay in everyone's good graces.

English bulldog/table leg/headache - explain?!

Well, the bulldog, (who is quite the affectionate fellow) tried to lick my cheek, but I didn't want to, (for many reasons, sanitation being a large part of it, but mostly because he's quite stinky) so I backed up and hit my head on the table leg. The resulting THWACK sound somehow indicated to the bulldog that he should jump on me, and the battle of wills that ensued just brought on more thwacks as I tried to fight off the bugger.

I had to do it when I went to see The Titanic.. that was one long long movie (says she who saw it 6 times at the movies)

I've only seen that movie once in it's entirety, and after that one time, I can't stand it. Kudos to you for having the patience to see it again and again.

Hahaha well I'd say I've watched it enough times for both of us.. I haven't watched it in a while.. it's fun watching Leo die

That was a good part; wanted Rose to ditch him much earlier than she did, though.

Yeah, once upon I did. Then they got bigger and stronger than me, so it doesn't work anymore

Shhh.....my brother is entering that point, and I need hope that I can still boss him around.

they didn't think it was sezxyyy

Computer in lounge room could be bad.. now I'll be telling everyone what I'm watching!! OMG! Judge Judy still exists:shocked:

She does! She's still alive and well, thanks to women watching daytime tv everywhere.

Well everyone should know of course

I quoted this for some reason, but can't remember why....:naughty:

Hmm... this thread has hit a negitive...

Now that we have had our fair share of cursing the weather

Lets have a spontanious party!

Not up for pages and pages of pointless weather talk?

The short film was for this SUNfest activity (SUNfest is this thing in my town for teenagers to stop them from being bored therefore not a public nuisence) anyways the film was awesome fun we did it (as in filmed, scripted, etc) in the short time frame of a week

*puts out the party food*

This is my profile if your looking for some sort of insperation http://myspace.com/jjls_place_to_be

*adds you*

LOL! Dammit. I tried like 400 different ways. Stupid brain.

*goes to perve on SD's layout*

*adds SD*

*notices OkD has a myspace and adds her as well*

Oh yeah, sorry! It's because I'm under 16 or 18, or whatever the age is!

You can add me as a friend if you want so that you can see it.

Yes....it didn't work for me. Nor was I able to add OkD.

Wooo !! make me a snowman!!!

I made a new myspace friend from Pennsylvania and he made me a snowman today.. it was pathetic and melting in the pic, but the thought was awesome.

You find friends in the strangest places, Mum.

Or write your name in the snow... :naughty:

Or make a lemon sno-cone.

"I think someone wants another lemon sno-cone...."

"No! That sno-cone didn't even taste like lemon, it tasted like......oh, you guys are jerks."

Take a pic of it and post on here for us

Photoshoot: Snowman edition!

SD are you the blue fairy avi on MySpace? I have a couple of people with the same first name and get confused as to who's who.

I thought the blue fairy was a girl from the UK.

I've reached 1000 posts!!!

CONGRATS CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K., so i went and had a perve at your MySpace and i noticed you're on neopets too! same here, although my pets are dying cos I spend all my time on here and don't feed them!

My pets aren't doing very well either....

Oh God.

I've just remembered my Neopets from about 3 years ago. Those poor creatures..

I've got some from six years ago, but for the life of me, I can't remember my password.

I'm the same. The poor pets I've gone through each of the times I've gone through a neopets phase.

And now I'm going to bed.

Night all

Oh no ... Think of all the millions of poeple like us ... and the billions of abandoned neopets. Lol, thinking about abandoning neopets, did anyone ever try and dump one at the neopound? And get asked if your sure like 4000 times? The good times at that place...

*considers making another account*

Nighty night

Oh, it's heart-breaking trying to dump them at the pound.

Mine always get stolen if I neglect them for too long. "Carried off by an evil fairy!"

Yeah ..... 'lil' cutie ...... sadly his sister ( the other one) died from a tic 2 yrs ago ........ we live in the bush .... so unfortunately , that happens .... but Mondo & his mama Maggie are still here ..

Died from a tick? How large are the ticks in your area?!

awwww!

And I've officially decided to add my myspace, etc, to my profile. lol. I tried to keep MFC and the rest of my life separate ... but I can't. And my dress up photos are just wayyy too good.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6105/81093125ol7.jpg

You are my new favorite person. That's awesome.:naughty::thumb_yello:

EDIT: "There are 32 images in your post. You are limited to 7. Please go back and correct the problem.":naughty:

I've got some from six years ago, but for the life of me, I can't remember my password.

Mine always get stolen if I neglect them for too long. "Carried off by an evil fairy!"

EDIT: "There are 32 images in your post. You are limited to 7. Please go back and correct the problem.":naughty:

The blue fairy IS a girl from the U.K. I worked it out!

Thanks 4 the congrats.

I was naughty and had two accounts going at once but couldn't keep up with trying to feed 8 pets and do all the other things I wanted to do with the accounts. So I did abandon my pets and close one account. But this was back in the days of the GUP, so the one painted pet I had got turned into a green Uni. It wasn't even like it was a fancy painted one. I'd only changed the colour with one of the brushes you originally get. And I don't feel so bad about them, cos I only created one pet, the other three i rescued from the pound.

They can get stolen??? In the one account I have left, they are all fancy painted pets. I don't want them to get stolen!! I've actually thought of abandoning them and closing this account too, but I don't want the GUP to get them. Does anyone know if these fiends are still active?

Ticks aren't actually that big, but they swell as they suck the animals blood and depending on the size of the animal they are feeding off, some of them can't tolerate it. Plus, don't they put something into the animal they are feeding off that can make them sick?

Yes, I hate it when you have too many images and have to go through and get rid of some. I'm too lazy for that....

The blue fairy IS a girl from the U.K. I worked it out!

Thanks 4 the congrats.

I was naughty and had two accounts going at once but couldn't keep up with trying to feed 8 pets and do all the other things I wanted to do with the accounts. So I did abandon my pets and close one account. But this was back in the days of the GUP, so the one painted pet I had got turned into a green Uni. It wasn't even like it was a fancy painted one. I'd only changed the colour with one of the brushes you originally get. And I don't feel so bad about them, cos I only created one pet, the other three i rescued from the pound.

They can get stolen??? In the one account I have left, they are all fancy painted pets. I don't want them to get stolen!! I've actually thought of abandoning them and closing this account too, but I don't want the GUP to get them. Does anyone know if these fiends are still active?

Ticks aren't actually that big, but they swell as they suck the animals blood and depending on the size of the animal they are feeding off, some of them can't tolerate it. Plus, don't they put something into the animal they are feeding off that can make them sick?

Yes, I hate it when you have too many images and have to go through and get rid of some. I'm too lazy for that....

I'm actually still not certain who that girl is on the forums, though.:blush-anim-cl:

I know ticks transmit a lot of diseases, but I've never heard of them killing just from feeding. Then again, they're quite a rarity here, so I don't have much experience to go by. I've only seen one once. Mosquitoes are the disease-carrying annoyances we typically keep an eye out for around these parts, and California as a whole doesn't have too many insect problems anyways.

Me too....and I'm stubborn; I hate taking them off of my posts, so I get as many as I can out of the posts I'm quoting first.

Yes... I thought they were bad when i was ther... it got worse... admittedly, the girls in my cousin's year were dressing like little whores but anyway...

And honestly, who wears pyjama pants under their skirts? Apparently a girl wore the same pj pants under her uniform for a week...

That is sooo gross...

It prob is... If I was there I'd show you... it's easier if someone shows you...

eww when i lived in deni the feral girls did that, knee high socks and boxer shorts under ya tarton skirts were common 2 (freezing tho) but then when i moved to wagga you could wear any blue pants ya wanted except jeans (way more awersum) and the seniors before us got their jumpers in summer just b4 they left so we pushed and pushed and whinged and whinged and got our senior jumpers first term of yr 11 so we got 2 wear it for yr 11 and yr 12 (we designed our own as well)

O.K., so i went and had a perve at your MySpace and i noticed you're on neopets too! same here, although my pets are dying cos I spend all my time on here and don't feed them!

oh i did neopets 2, coz my mum would never let me have a tama (yrs ago) our whole family got into it

I knoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww .....

GRACES21st23-07-20057-48-41PM1339x1.jpg

cutest thing ive seen all day

I'm actually still not certain who that girl is on the forums, though.:blush-anim-cl:

I know ticks transmit a lot of diseases, but I've never heard of them killing just from feeding. Then again, they're quite a rarity here, so I don't have much experience to go by. I've only seen one once. Mosquitoes are the disease-carrying annoyances we typically keep an eye out for around these parts, and California as a whole doesn't have too many insect problems anyways.

Me too....and I'm stubborn; I hate taking them off of my posts, so I get as many as I can out of the posts I'm quoting first.

oh when she added me on her myspace i asked her who she was on the forum

sarah_lollipop

Well hello dearikins, you guys still went on for good few pages after I left last night...

I've reached 1000 posts!!!

I wanted to stay to be there when you did get it but however I didn't so

Yay!!, congrates on 1000 posts! :yay:

Honestly, if I had the choice I wouldn't wither... but that's part of a mod's job I guess...

Tis coincidental...

But at least youknew when to walk away... I did find parts of it funny, but I think furhter along it started getting a bit too much...

Well, I'll tape them shut for you!

Okay... If you want to psot one in a msg from your computer, you can do it this way (it ends up being an attachment but youcan make them bigger by clicking on them...)

click on the little paperclip icon next to the :) icon on the tp of the post reply part... when you click on that, a new window will open... clik on the browse button, find the pic you wan, click ok, then upload them... once you get the picture (or pictures), close the window and they will be in the message once you post it...

Hope that helps...

Catholic school remember?

Strict uniform rules...

But I love mine... it still looks newish after almost 7 years... and it still fits me (I was so skinny in yr 12...)

*walks around with tape on her eyes*

The younger years are always weird like that! Last I remember the year 8's were tieing their shirts up with hairties.

Okay, after 5 hours of looking, I have settled on one:

www.myspace.com/biance

But I don't like the font ... will try to get rid of it.

Here is that picture I was talking about. It makes me laugh (and jealous)

grablolzf8.jpg

*adds on myspace*

*wishs she was the gropee* He would probably feel hevenally

Feel free to mod all over this if you think it's too bad Nico.

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover

And my penis was missing again.

This happens all the time.

It's detachable.

This comes in handy a lot of the time.

I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble,

or I can rent it out, when I don't need it.

But now and then I go to a party, get drunk,

and the next morning I can't for the life of me

remember what I did with it.

First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it.

So I called up the place where the party was,

they hadn't seen it either.

I asked them to check the medicine cabinet

'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes

But not this time.

So I told them if it pops up to let me know.

I called a few people who were at the party,

but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate.

I really don't like being without my penis for too long.

It makes me feel like less of a man,

and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.

After a few hours of searching the house,

and calling everyone I could think of,

I was starting to get very depressed,

so I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast.

Then, as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place,

where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street,

I saw my penis lying on a blanket

next to a broken toaster oven.

Some guy was selling it.

I had to buy it off him.

He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen.

I took it home, washed it off,

and put it back on. I was happy again. Complete.

People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached,

but I don't know.

Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass,

I like having a detachable penis.

[background voices continue to sing "detachable penis" for

a while, then out]

Thats funny, in a very disterbing way :bleh:

I think it's been about 2 1/2 months since I fed mine.... Oh, would you look at that! It's 2 1/2 months since i've been on here! Shame on you mika for making me neglect my cyber pets by being way more interesting!

Neopets... I have an account, if only I could remember what its called...

Hello

LOL! That nasty Mika!

Better make that cyber and electronic pets. I only checked up on my tamagotchi once today, and now it's sleeping I had a look and its got zero love hearts of happiness and only one love heart of food.

I would like to say that for the first time in a year my tama is an adult!

I knoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww .....

GRACES21st23-07-20057-48-41PM1339x1.jpg

Aww, thery're so cute!

awwww!

And I've officially decided to add my myspace, etc, to my profile. lol. I tried to keep MFC and the rest of my life separate ... but I can't. And my dress up photos are just wayyy too good.

My favourite:

81093125ol7.jpg

I attepted to keep MFC and real life seprate, but it just didn't work out, all my friends know about it now...

Love the pic

Thats a true Aussie photo if I've ever seen one :naughty: I love it!!!

And, who were you trying to fool by keeping MFC apart from your real life? Pssssh! MFC *is* your real life

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Obviously someone worth fooling

Eeeeech I don't have enough time to read through everyones posts, I got through about 10pages ...

Just wanted to say about this....

Oohhhhh.... God....

*whimpers in fear*

*tapes Raisin Sky going ballistic over the fear and then puts it on youtube*

Ok, everyone, I just read through almost 20 pages of chat for you people. Should show how much I love you.

*ignores fact that no one asked her to do it*

Here's my MQ from hell. Actually would be longer, but I left out the talk of the No-D and Therapy threads because I'm dead-tired of arguing and it's much easier to just stay in everyone's good graces.

Well, the bulldog, (who is quite the affectionate fellow) tried to lick my cheek, but I didn't want to, (for many reasons, sanitation being a large part of it, but mostly because he's quite stinky) so I backed up and hit my head on the table leg. The resulting THWACK sound somehow indicated to the bulldog that he should jump on me, and the battle of wills that ensued just brought on more thwacks as I tried to fight off the bugger.

I've only seen that movie once in it's entirety, and after that one time, I can't stand it. Kudos to you for having the patience to see it again and again.

That was a good part; wanted Rose to ditch him much earlier than she did, though.

Shhh.....my brother is entering that point, and I need hope that I can still boss him around.

She does! She's still alive and well, thanks to women watching daytime tv everywhere.

I quoted this for some reason, but can't remember why....

Not up for pages and pages of pointless weather talk?

*adds you*

*adds SD*

*notices OkD has a myspace and adds her as well*

Yes....it didn't work for me. Nor was I able to add OkD.

You find friends in the strangest places, Mum.

Or make a lemon sno-cone.

"I think someone wants another lemon sno-cone...."

"No! That sno-cone didn't even taste like lemon, it tasted like......oh, you guys are jerks."

Photoshoot: Snowman edition!

You are my new favorite person. That's awesome.

EDIT: "There are 32 images in your post. You are limited to 7. Please go back and correct the problem."

*has noticed various myspace add...*

EDIT: I only had 28 images... *wonders why it didn't go though*

Oh no ... :no: Think of all the millions of poeple like us ... and the billions of abandoned neopets. Lol, thinking about abandoning neopets, did anyone ever try and dump one at the neopound? And get asked if your sure like 4000 times? The good times at that place...

:

Its like they think you get into the pound and click on abandon by accident. I just ended up letting my pets starve, rather than abandon them, because I didn't have the patience.

And I'm having a real life tonight, so of course, I'm coming down with a cold

Okay, Okay. So I was thinking about Australia Day, and I was going to ask the Aussies on MFC what their plans are, and adding Australia Day

and Mika gave me a crazy idea.

MikAustralia.png

Mikaustralia!

Say it out loud, it sounds kind of cool ;] lol.

Australia for the Mika fans :thumb_yello: