The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Okay, Okay. So I was thinking about Australia Day, and I was going to ask the Aussies on MFC what their plans are, and adding Australia Day

and Mika gave me a crazy idea.

MikAustralia.png

Mikaustralia!

Say it out loud, it sounds kind of cool ;] lol.

Australia for the Mika fans :thumb_yello:

I like it... can I steal the flag for my siggy?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid myspace! I've told it so many times not to do that but it still does!

Don't worry, I'll add you!

That's part of the age thing.

Anyways folks, I am currently deciding whether or not to go see Juno. This movie seeing phase of mine will end soon, after I see Sweeny Todd, so I'll be able to save money then.

Anyways folks, I am currently deciding whether or not to go see Juno. This movie seeing phase of mine will end soon, after I see Sweeny Todd, so I'll be able to save money then.

'Juno' looks pretty good. I say see it! :thumb_yello:

I'm seeing 'Sweeney Todd' on Friday!!

SEE IT. Seeitseeitseeit.

See it.

Juno is one of my favorite movies. I've only seen it once, but I predict a long love affair with it after it comes out on DVD, because it was great.

It's similar to Napoleon Dynamite in style, but it actually has a plot, and the jokes are more obvious.

Wow, it was pretty busy in here last night wasn't it.

*is exceptionally glad she didn't have to catch up on it all*

Thats a true Aussie photo if I've ever seen one I love it!!!

And, who were you trying to fool by keeping MFC apart from your real life? Pssssh! MFC *is* your real life

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Thanks, I love it too.

I was trying fool anyone who has (had) any respect for my at all. (ie. no one)

:shocked: Oohhhhh.... God....

*whimpers in fear*

wow............did he take it excessively? I only ever have pain killers maybe once a month, at a guess. I don't make a point of having them with food, though. But I did have these ones straight after lunch

Yeah I think he did. It was quite a while ago, I can't really remember the story, but I think he was some kind of athlete? And I'm pretty sure he took it almost daily.

Well, the bulldog, (who is quite the affectionate fellow) tried to lick my cheek, but I didn't want to, (for many reasons, sanitation being a large part of it, but mostly because he's quite stinky) so I backed up and hit my head on the table leg. The resulting THWACK sound somehow indicated to the bulldog that he should jump on me, and the battle of wills that ensued just brought on more thwacks as I tried to fight off the bugger.

LOL! Oh dear. He sounds just like my dog. Anyone who's head is within 2 metres from the ground may as well be asking for a jump-kiss, and anyone actually sitting on the floor is fair game for a wriggle-attack, a specialty of his.

*adds you*

*adds SD*

*notices OkD has a myspace and adds her as well*

Yes....it didn't work for me. Nor was I able to add OkD.

What? Why! STUPID MYSPACE! What, so a billion random bands are able to add me daily, but not friends? I only got an invite from CD :sad:

When I actually have time to be on the net I will go and add everyone.

*grumbles about myspace being a stupid poo head*

Or make a lemon sno-cone.

"I think someone wants another lemon sno-cone...."

"No! That sno-cone didn't even taste like lemon, it tasted like......oh, you guys are jerks."

LOL! Is that a quote from somewhere? :naughty:

My pets aren't doing very well either....

I've got some from six years ago, but for the life of me, I can't remember my password.

Oh, it's heart-breaking trying to dump them at the pound.

Mine always get stolen if I neglect them for too long. "Carried off by an evil fairy!"

lol lol. I can never remember my old passwords, and then if you ask to request it you have to give your birthdate, which immediately makes it impossible to retrieve, because who doesn't put themselves as 18 when they sign up, so they have access to everything?

lol, my youtube profile says I'm 22 ... I wonder which restricted video I was trying to get into when I was 16?

Neopets can get stolen? Woah, that's never happened to me!

Died from a tick? How large are the ticks in your area?!

They can release toxins into the animal that paralyse it, and it spreads and starts to shut down organs and such until it dies.

*is really glad most of her animals have white fur*

You are my new favorite person. That's awesome.

LOL

EDIT: "There are 32 images in your post. You are limited to 7. Please go back and correct the problem."

Hahahahaha!

I was naughty and had two accounts going at once but couldn't keep up with trying to feed 8 pets and do all the other things I wanted to do with the accounts. So I did abandon my pets and close one account. But this was back in the days of the GUP, so the one painted pet I had got turned into a green Uni. It wasn't even like it was a fancy painted one. I'd only changed the colour with one of the brushes you originally get. And I don't feel so bad about them, cos I only created one pet, the other three i rescued from the pound.

They can get stolen??? In the one account I have left, they are all fancy painted pets. I don't want them to get stolen!! I've actually thought of abandoning them and closing this account too, but I don't want the GUP to get them. Does anyone know if these fiends are still active?

GUP? What's GUP? Rescueing pets from the pound is so pointless! They frigging charge you for it instead of paying you, aand it has a stupid name

eww when i lived in deni the feral girls did that, knee high socks and boxer shorts under ya tarton skirts were common 2 (freezing tho) but then when i moved to wagga you could wear any blue pants ya wanted except jeans (way more awersum) and the seniors before us got their jumpers in summer just b4 they left so we pushed and pushed and whinged and whinged and got our senior jumpers first term of yr 11 so we got 2 wear it for yr 11 and yr 12 (we designed our own as well)

Feral girls, lol.

The official uniform at my school was "navy blue or dark blue denim" but it was really interpreted by everyone as "anything, as long as you have one item of school uniform on, or at least something that resembles such"

You got them in year 11? Weird!

I found it so weird that everyone in uni wears their leavers jackets. But I guess most are just trying to show off the fancy pants private schools they went to.

oh i did neopets 2, coz my mum would never let me have a tama (yrs ago) our whole family got into it

Haha, I remember when tamas did the first round of 'in'ness, and they got banned at school, so everyone's mothers had to care for them :naughty: My mum did it too, brought it to work and everything, lol.

I also remember being the one to introduce neopets to my whole school. And I remember where I found out about it. "Westkids" the kids liftout in the West Australian (newspaper).

I would like to say that for the first time in a year my tama is an adult!

Congratulations! :yay:

I attepted to keep MFC and real life seprate, but it just didn't work out, all my friends know about it now...

*resigns*

My brother already noticed, he was perving over my shoulder. Now he breaks into a painful rendition of Love Today when ever he sees the orange-brown. I think that's the only song he knows?

Its like they think you get into the pound and click on abandon by accident. I just ended up letting my pets starve, rather than abandon them, because I didn't have the patience.

And I'm having a real life tonight, so of course, I'm coming down with a cold

Lol!

Aww:thumbdown:

Okay, Okay. So I was thinking about Australia Day, and I was going to ask the Aussies on MFC what their plans are, and adding Australia Day

MikAustralia.png

Mikaustralia!

Say it out loud, it sounds kind of cool

Australia for the Mika fans

*says it out loud repeatedly*

Hey, it does sound cool! lol, good work, I love it!

Stupid myspace! I've told it so many times not to do that but it still does!

Don't worry, I'll add you!

Gah! Good luck

Oh crap. I told my friend I would pick her up from outside Kmart at 1! Thanks alot for posting so much guys!

'Juno' looks pretty good. I say see it! :thumb_yello:

I'm seeing 'Sweeney Todd' on Friday!!

SEE IT. Seeitseeitseeit.

See it.

Juno is one of my favorite movies. I've only seen it once, but I predict a long love affair with it after it comes out on DVD, because it was great.

It's similar to Napoleon Dynamite in style, but it actually has a plot, and the jokes are more obvious.

Well I saw it and loved it..... plan to see sweeny todd once it comes out (not sure when I'll see it though)

Am now getting ready to go out tonight (and by getting ready I mean straightening my hair, and deciding something easy to do with it before catching the train to my friends (whose birthday it is) apartment.

Any suggestions? :naughty:

Hmmmm.....havent been on here in a while.....and there's too many pages to look through to catch up on everything! But i did see your mika-australia pic nicole.....love it!

And made another mika-movie.......this one was heaps heaps fun to make!

Cheers

MikAustralia.png

Mikaustralia!

Say it out loud, it sounds kind of cool ;] lol.

Australia for the Mika fans :thumb_yello:

Sick. :punk:

Thanks for sharing!

Ohh yes hes enough to turn a man gay :roftl:

Hiya hun

Or a gay girl straight...:blush-anim-cl:

Anyways, greeting to aussie ladies and brit man. How are you all tonight?

I know I shouldn't be up this late, but I've got a headache that won't quit, so instead of staring up at the ceiling in misery, I thought I'd come on here and chat with you lovely peeps.(in misery.)