The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Happy Birthday!

So, what did you get???

A facial/spa, lots of choccies, silver shoes and I still haven't chosen what to get from my parents (I'm tossing up between a new Creative Zen and a new phone).

I do not think it was suicide as well.....I 'think' that he was having trouble sleeping and trouble with anxiety and maybe he took more tablets than he should have and they had a bad reaction.....I heard on the radio a rolled up $20 note was found next to him with white power on it and this arvo the reports have come out that there was NO powder on it, people just hear one thing and then they add their ideas to it and what have you got? A bunch of speculation that people believe to be the truth......

I know what is the truth and that is it's such a waste of life, no matter what happened. And I'm very sad for his family and loved ones.

It's possible to become tolerant to a drug and with time need higher and higher doses to get the same effect, until you reach toxic levels but it depends on what drug it is whether it'll be fatal or just cause liver/kidney damage/failure. In a healthy 28 year old male to be fatal the dose would usually need to be so ridiculously high it wouldn't be explained by tolerance.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw .. you guys have starbucks???

A large full fat milk latte with chocolate hs 950 calories ... just been on the radio!!! :shocked:

OMG! Thats insane. Thats like a whole days worth of calories almost...

And we do have starbucks.....they didn't like me when I ordered a decaf soy latte :thumbdown:

It's possible to become tolerant to a drug and with time need higher and higher doses to get the same effect, until you reach toxic levels but it depends on what drug it is whether it'll be fatal or just cause liver/kidney damage/failure. In a healthy 28 year old male to be fatal the dose would usually need to be so ridiculously high it wouldn't be explained by tolerance.

Everyone listen to her!!! She is a DOCTOR :thumb_yello:

OMG! Thats insane. Thats like a whole days worth of calories almost...

And we do have starbucks.....they didn't like me when I ordered a decaf soy latte :thumbdown:

Yeh its mad huh??? ... starbucks over here are just catching up , the UK really hasnt had much choice .. you used to order a coffee you get a coffee so the choice kinda freaks people out ..... it takes me forever to order a coffee in the USA .. just farr too much choice for my little brain :roftl:

But 950 cals ... :shocked: , I just go for a filter coffee ohh and a chocky muffin:thumb_yello:

Two days in a row .. he shoots he scores :punk: evening

A large full fat milk latte with chocolate hs 950 calories ... just been on the radio!!! :shocked:

Well "large" by Starbucks standards is massive, I always have to buy their smallest size to get a normal volume. I like their Green Tea latte. I'm not a fan of coffee unless it's exam time or of I have work in the morning and stayed out late or was up till 2am on MSN with the Aussies then I go with a small soy milk latte. (Speaking of which the coffee at the hospital cafeteria is vile, I suspect they use it to poison people then take them admit them).

Well "large" by Starbucks standards is massive, I always have to buy their smallest size to get a normal volume. I like their Green Tea latte. I'm not a fan of coffee unless it's exam time or of I have work in the morning and stayed out late or was up till 2am on MSN with the Aussies then I go with a small soy milk latte. (Speaking of which the coffee at the hospital cafeteria is vile, I suspect they use it to poison people then take them admit them).

Ohh green tea latte .. mmm we dont get that either .. souns yummy :thumb_yello:

Im a coffee addict :wub2:

The large size in America is the size of a small car :roftl:

Happy Birthday again btw

A facial/spa, lots of choccies, silver shoes and I still haven't chosen what to get from my parents (I'm tossing up between a new Creative Zen and a new phone).

Awesome :thumb_yello: What kind of silver shoes?

I've never seen a Starbucks? Either I'm blind or WA doesn't have any. :naughty:

Oh Crap.... I'm sitting here thinking, okay after posting in such and such I'll go to the shop, but I put it off so long that I can't remember what I was going to get. There was something important... I'm sure

You were going to get Heath movies but I think most of melbourne's distraught teenage girls have already beaten you to it..

Awesome. What kind of silver shoes?

I've never seen a Starbucks? Either I'm blind or WA doesn't have any.

Sneakers. :wub2:

I think there's two on Swanston St. here, I alternate between them. :naughty:

Scutty .... pardon my ignorance but ....... what is Creative Zen .....

Oh ... & .... I saved this one for the Aussie thread .....

birthday.gif

A Creative Zen is a media player, similar to an iPod but better IMO since it includes radio and voice recording (useful for uni lectures). :thumb_yello:

OG. :boxed::lmao:

We rented a car and [tried to] drive to Universal Studios. Got horribly lost and ended up having a good 2 hours there. Man, the roads there are huge, like 400 lanes or something!

It's not too scary once you get used to it.:naughty: Poor aussies, lost in the concrete jungle. It's terrifying for the first time, I will agree.

Shut up, it's not that weird.

Okay, its really weird

It could have happened to anyone. I'm not the only one who chews on ice cream sticks

I do it too...

Evenin Sheilas

Hi FD!

*takes running leap at him and crashes them both to the floor, then gets up and inches away from the squished Freddie awkwardly*

Sorry about that, Freds....:fisch:

Two days in a row .. he shoots he scores evening

Shhh......don't give away our plan to make the rest of the world as fat as us.

Ah, no, Pharmacy student.

But the important thing is, can you write out perscriptions yet?:naughty:

The large size in America is the size of a small car :roftl:

It takes a lot of fuel to start you up if you've been partying all night.:mf_rosetinted:

And with that brief catch-up post, I'm off to bed. *waves*

You were going to get Heath movies but I think most of melbourne's distraught teenage girls have already beaten you to it..

Probably, I can still look though.

But there was something else I was going to get, that was more important *ponders*

I'll be back soon people

*falls through the roof, then gets up and dusts self off*

On that note

Hello various boys and girls,

How are we all today?

Me, you ask, I'm great, so great it isn't funny,

I went and saw I Am Legend today... All my friends had seen it... but I hadn't so I was very scared and they laughed *wonders why shes friends with such mean people*

I went and saw I Am Legend today... All my friends had seen it... but I hadn't so I was very scared and they laughed *wonders why shes friends with such mean people*

LOL I saw it a few weeks ago - did you like it? I liked it :) Poor doggie...all along he was calling it Sam and then when she was dying he said her full name of "samantha", I found that touching.

It was a bit scary, but not too bad......I really liked it :thumb_yello:

LOL I saw it a few weeks ago - did you like it? I liked it :) Poor doggie...all along he was calling it Sam and then when she was dying he said her full name of "samantha", I found that touching.

It was a bit scary, but not too bad......I really liked it :thumb_yello:

I rather liked it too, I may have teared up abit when the dog was dying, I also liked the ending, because they did it right, even if it was a bit sad, the ending was proper.