The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

To late... I unrestained myself...

*hides from theMSN slaps that'll prob come her way*

haha no way, i said that to myself as well

hilarious!!

now if u said"thank god" s maybe then id msn slap you, tho its more likely i would just not post for a wk

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. I've just been watching a show on YouTube called QI. Stephen Fry (I love him! Not in.. that way though. He's just really cool and cute. Like a big teddy bear hehe) is the host. It's awesome! Really funny and is teaching me many useless facts to impress people with! :naughty:

Every episode features Alan Davies as one of the four panelists. He has the cutest juvenile and innocent voice! Some of the things he comes out with are absolutely hilarious!

Here's the first part of the first episode if anybody is interested.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyMeEXEVaI

Stephen Fry BTW..

STEPHEN FRY!!! .. Ok.. In 2003 I was going to HMV in the city to buy a Kylie vinyl from there and on the way, there was an Angus & Robertson bookstore and some instore was going on outside it, turned out it was Stephen Fry! Me and my brother walked right past his table and giggled cos we knew him from SPICEWORLD : The Movie. Like.. hahaha.. he was in Spice Girls movie.. and then were on our merry little way..

Yeh.. thats my Stephen Fry experience.. :wink2:

This is something that I have just discovered. The Earth has not one, but two moons. There is the major one that is referred to as 'The Moon' BUT there is also one called Cruithne (pronounced Cro-ee-nuay I think). Cruithne is 3 miles in diameter and takes 770 year to complete an orbit around the Earth.

Very, very interesting.

Wait. I have just discovered that it is not actually a moon of Earth. It just has an unusual orbit (around the Sun) relative to that of the Earth. It is not Earth's satellite.

In two short posts you've managed to bring my mood into estatic, and then back down to devastated.

"OMGWTF! THE EARTH HAS TWO MOONS! I MUST TELL THE WORLD!"

"... oh ... nope ... never mind ..."

Stephen Fry BTW..

Doesn't he voice the Harry Potter audio books?

He probably has some other accomplishments too ...

I bet you thought that the word silver (like orange) has no rhyme. Well it does!

Silver rhymes with chilver. A chilver is a female lamb.

haha ......random...i love it

STEPHEN FRY!!! .. Ok.. In 2003 I was going to HMV in the city to buy a Kylie vinyl from there and on the way, there was an Angus & Robertson bookstore and some instore was going on outside it, turned out it was Stephen Fry! Me and my brother walked right past his table and giggled cos we knew him from SPICEWORLD : The Movie. Like.. hahaha.. he was in Spice Girls movie.. and then were on our merry little way..

hilarious!!!

In two short posts you've managed to bring my mood into estatic, and then back down to devastated.

umm as above...spiceworld (apparently)

Stephen Fry BTW..

Well, you may have heard the name from me. Stephen Fry, along with his early comic partner and friend Hugh Laurie (who plays House in House MD), is an amazing and hilarious English comedian. They can be seen in 'A Bit Of Fry And Laurie', 'Jeeves and Woosteer', and 'Blackadder'. He's extraordinarily intelligent.

Umm, he also narrates the British (which are the Australian) Harry Potter audio books.

Oh wow! I would have loved to have met him!

umm as above...spiceworld (apparently)

Spiceworld is one of his and Hugh Laurie's erm.. lesser achievements.

Oh, sorry! You should still tell everyone about it! Everyone will be impressed by your superior knowledge and I'm pretty sure that none of them would say something like "Hang on! Cruithne isn't actually one of Earth's satellites. It orbits the sun, you liar!" :naughty:

Stephen Fry is one of England's favourite personalities.

Okay, I'll stop gushing now. Sorry everyone!

Hiya arsty!!! How goes it?

Thank you for the aloe vera. :wub2: My sunburn hurts so much and I am not used to it. My alabaster skin has not seen the sun since.... ever.... so it is spazzing out right now. And it looks so stupid and I have white lines from my bag strap, necklaces etc... verra noice look indeed.

*blows raspberry at the sun*

Blimey! I was only away 4 a couple of hours! Part 8 already! Welcome Kateus:biggrin2: Hmmmm. Questions 4 HK's hotseat.... I'm hopeless at those. I'll try and think of something. BTW, guess where I was? Taking MIL to the airport! I'm free!!!:woot_jump:

Hi Everyone!

Well, it has taken me about 5 hours to catch up this thread (yes, i have been doing other things, my computer isn't that slow :wink2: ) and now that I have half of you have gone to bed!

Hello to all that remain

(I was going to have a heap of mq's but have given up.)

Hugs (gentle ones!) to RBSky

Will join CD in a celebratory drink now she is free!

Well, you've probably heard the name from me. Stephen Fry, along with his early comic partner and friend Hugh Laurie (who plays House in House MD), is an amazing and hilarious English comedian. They can be seen in 'A Bit Of Fry And Laurie', 'Jeeves and Woosteer', and 'Blackadder'. He's extraordinarily intelligent.

Umm, he also narrrates the British (which are the Australian) Harry Potter audio books.

Ahhh... that's why..