The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Righty-ho. I am going to crawl to the shops and see if I can buy anything to help soothe this:

100_46782.jpg

That was yesterday, and it's come out worse today. :crybaby:

And if you're wondering, the little stipe on the left was my necklace, and the big stripe on the right was my bag strap.

*waves bye bye*

*reluctantly gets up out of chair and goes off*

YIKES!!!! :blink:

chamomile or aloe vera.. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for some odd reason, I just registered at Mikasounds forum.

Lol! I was just looking at it and saw:

"Our users have posted a total of 23542 articles

We have 8663 registered users

The newest registered user is aaurora"

I've never even really looked at it before, but the million post thread was talking about it so I decided to take a peek.:bleh:

hi my fellow Australians!

im new here (thats new to the forum not the country: )

seems like a good lil group 2 b involved in:

i look forward 2 our future aussie discussions :

Welcome... we're all friendly (mostly :naughty:)

Oh well ...... that's ok .... hopefully someone will ...... :tears:

And maybe K@ko saw them on someone's myspace ...... :sneaky2: .... not all of them are set to private .....

Righty-ho. I am going to crawl to the shops and see if I can buy anything to help soothe this:

100_46782.jpg

That was yesterday, and it's come out worse today. :crybaby:

And if you're wondering, the little stipe on the left was my necklace, and the big stripe on the right was my bag strap.

*waves bye bye*

*reluctantly gets up out of chair and goes off*

Ouch, that must hurt.

I was pretty good, didn't burn much

Hello Aussies and Honary Aussies!

Yay! Part 7! I remember the first time I ever posted in the Aussie Thread, way back in part 2.. :naughty:

Today I went to the cinema and saw 'Atonement'! It's so good! Really beautiful yet devastating. And it's got James McAvoy, Rainbow Sky!! :wub2:

I want to see that, the Golden Compass (going tomorrow with a fellow book nerd for that) and PS I love you (saw the trailer and fell in love)

Ahhh, Mikasounds. So cozy and quiet.

Not at all frightening like this nuthouse.

Then in that case I prefer the nuthouse, I dunno what I would do in a peaceful place...

Maybe destroy the peace and quiet forever *evil laugh*

I want to see that, the Golden Compass (going tomorrow with a fellow book nerd for that) and PS I love you (saw the trailer and fell in love)

Have you read the book then? What's it like? I have a friend who wants to go see it, but I hate seeing movies before reading the book...

Have you read the book then? What's it like? I have a friend who wants to go see it, but I hate seeing movies before reading the book...

The book is good, I read it young, and then reread it a year agfo and still loved it (and the northern lights is a much better name))

The last one made me sad (its a trilogy)

I'd recommend reading it

I love it here :) I would not want to be anywhere else. Is it disrespectul that I do not like Mika's official forum?

I don't think so, I mean you are entitled to your own opinion, but I guess comming on here and posting often would get rid of any such disrespect that could plausibly be there in your conscious

'Atonement' was on my movie wishlist. Now I just have to see 'The Golden Compass', 'Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium' and 'Sweeney Todd' (when it comes out).

'Atonement' was on my movie wishlist. Now I just have to see 'The Golden Compass', 'Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium' and 'Sweeney Todd' (when it comes out).

Oh Sweeny Todd,I want to see that as well so bad

And The Jane Austen Book Club, whenever that comes out

The book is good, I read it young, and then reread it a year agfo and still loved it (and the northern lights is a much better name))

The last one made me sad (its a trilogy)

I'd recommend reading it

So it's called "Northern Lights" in book form? Jeez, I'm going to have to look this up. And get a copy.

I love it here :) I would not want to be anywhere else. Is it disrespectul that I do not like Mika's official forum?

I hope not. I've been looking around for about half an hour and there have been no new posts. Booorriiinnggg :bleh:

So it's called "Northern Lights" in book form? Jeez, I'm going to have to look this up. And get a copy.

I hope not. I've been looking around for about half an hour and there have been no new posts. Booorriiinnggg :bleh:

Yeah its northern lights. The golden compass is the american name

No idea..... but the trailer looks good :naughty:

Hehe, okay. Well according to IMDB..

"Six Californians start a club to discuss the works of Jane Austen, only to find their relationships -- both old and new -- begin to resemble 21st century versions of her novels."

Hehe, okay. Well according to IMDB..

"Six Californians start a club to discuss the works of Jane Austen, only to find their relationships -- both old and new -- begin to resemble 21st century versions of her novels."

Knew it was somthing interesting :naughty:

Today I went to the cinema and saw 'Atonement'! It's so good! Really beautiful yet devastating. And it's got James McAvoy, Rainbow Sky!!

Teeheeheeeeee... I went and saw Atonement yesterday!!! :biggrin2: *wubs James' blue eyes... and butt... but that's in another movie... :naughty:

You poor bugger!

Is that the allergic reaction to nature? :naughty:

It SO is!!!

Owww!

I've decided that this summer, I'm not getting any weird/painful tan/burn lines so I've been slopping (as in 'slip slop slap') like crazy.

I had absolutely no intention of getting tanned/sizzled to death. I had no idea it was going to be so hot and I was walking around all day long, looking for shady areas (but there were hardly any). I had no idea that happened until night time when I looked down and.... voila! Lobster for one.

YIKES!!!! :blink:

chamomile or aloe vera.. :thumb_yello:

All I could find was "Niva After Sun Spray". With Aloe Vera. "Cools and soothes the skin".

*looks for leather strap to bite on when I apply it next time*